Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 30. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
The green days are back for a couple of days.  Already, the price is falling again.  I think it will be like this for a couple of more months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
July 05, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
The market becomes green last week+ and the percentage of growth of most altcoins is pretty good 20+%. But still this isn't mean that the market is recovering, and this growth is just a small rebound from a prolonged fall. We must be very careful at this moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
I really want to hope for this, but that it seems to me that everything is not over yet. Growth is not as strong as we want and who knows what can happen in the next moment.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 04:38:16 AM
'm not sure that the crypto market has recovered and we should be ready when the green days turn into red days. We also do not know what the strategy of large investors or whales is in this green market, the crypto market depends on their actions. We should not be so calm with the green days. I hope that this will continue, and if we can see the growth of bitcoins, it will be really good for the violas, as we will start getting very good pumps in a short time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Well since i read that my "contribution is required," here it is..

I believe the GREEN days are back and are here to stay. Cryptocurrency bashers are running out of stories and FUD to throw at us and are finally realizing all the developments and updates that are going on with crypto. Pretty soon they will have no choice but to join our side and promote crypto as well. Green days ahead for me!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
Green days are bound to return, it's a matter of time. Do not worry and sell your coins because of the fall, it's better to buy coins, replenish the portfolio and just wait)
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 02:23:39 PM
if you look at the chart of the cryptocurrency market, The market is a few days green and it seems to me that the bullish trend is coming. I've been waiting for this for a long time because I want to profit from my investment in alternative coins.
July 02, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
It is very difficult to predict whether the price will fall again tomorrow or not.  But it seems to me the market has not yet begun to recover.
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
I think the green day will be back soon but for now until the next few weeks I predict that the red day will continue,
All we can do is to hope for the better days. The green days can come soon and the rise in the values of either Bitcoin or ETH gives good signals of green market. We have had some rise in the value of Bitcoin in the past few hours and this is something that entices the interest of the investors to step in and invest big. This is something that backs the market in the red days and pushes it towards the green days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 02, 2018, 02:02:07 AM
Looking at the cryptomarket today, we can see that it's painted with red again and that's because bitcoin just recently touched down an all time low for the first time this year. But as soon as bitcoin will rise up again, it is expected too that cryptomarkets will be a healthy green looking again.
Activity: 434
July 02, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
Pretty sure we're still on the bearish trend which equates to bloody days of cryptomarkets. We're already in the third quarter of the year and it seems that the market is still stuck on that trend and hopefully bitcoin will recover soon and break those hard resistance ahead. Only then can we say that we are already back in green days of crypto.
Activity: 59
July 01, 2018, 11:37:38 PM
Its going back down in a week or two....dont fall on bultrap
July 01, 2018, 11:29:36 PM
Yes really good days come for investment and buying crypts. I hope that the crypt market will spread and grow. And I hope so. Now is the best time for investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
July 01, 2018, 11:21:12 PM
s.o. terric

no, they are not back but they are coming. Look for huge massive buy in's by retail and institutes closer to XMAS, this is where crypto mania will start again.

But then again, we will sell off hard in 2019...buy low sell higher, JAN 19"  right now so many bargains around.

But Still we will rocket, high, the end months of 2018, so get ready. Time to prepare was yesterday.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
Not yet,  as you can see the market is not that good and i believe that there is a possibility that it will go down but there is a possibility to rise it as well.  But the choice is ours,if we wanted to invest or not.
Activity: 322
July 01, 2018, 07:42:38 PM
I think the market is green only temporarily. btc volume is still small and it is not safe in my opinion. but the storm will surely pass away even when it is not. stock as much and we will profit when the btc price rises
Activity: 65
July 01, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
Do not start buying right now. Wait a little while until the market finally allows us to understand the current situation. It is better to wait for the right moment and enter the deal with great success.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 01, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
all we hope red days ended and green days are back. but for 24 hours btc price couldt rise more then 6500 and it scares me.
If it cannot pass 7000 we will see more deep levels
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 01, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
I think the green market has not yet arrived. Now in July, it is likely that it will not appear in July, but I think August may be more suitable for the green market.
It is good to be an optimistic on the market's future. Recently the market has starting elevate its status from downfall and it is a great news to all investors that may feel gratify individually. And be patience by holding it while the market is on process for development. Believing and trust on crypto can make us to feel relieve.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 01, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
we are not sure if we are now going up,
it will still depends on the development happening in each coins
the better performance the greener it will go
but we must not also ignore what is happening in the government,
little that we know they make big impact in crypto also
if they banned crypto in a country we are in big trouble it will also cause coins down
so at this rate im 50/50 in coins going up without going down
Pages:
Jump to: