Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the scam projects killing entire crypto space? - page 5. (Read 5803 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
They are good for natural development of cryptomarket. Retail investors need to understand that cryptocurrencies doesn´t mean easy money, they have to be very careful with choosing correct coins and after they learn it, the market will be free from scams.  Cool
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
I think that because of fraud projects have lost their former glory. But it taught investors to be smarter. Now there are fewer successful projects, but they still exist.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Because of these scam projects it is really hard to trust which project will succeed or to invest in. Cause of course, when they present their whitepaper it looks like unicorn but when they launched it, it would be a donkey if you know what I mean so for me better to have a working project which has been tested before conducting any sales.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Regulation does not solve this problem fully. Just before almost all projects brought good profits, then they began to abuse it and now investors are very carefully approaching the issue of investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
It is clear that scams create a bad reputation for the entire crypto system, on the other hand this happens in all really innovative sectors (which one do you remember that kind of far west was internet twenty years ago?)
So, let's accept the situation and wait for a little cleaning.

Obviously true. The market reputation is at stake and its affecting it deeply. If you observe clearly, crypto don't record new entrants anymore like before that we witnessed an upsurge in 2017. Generally, we all should put in a collective effort to sanitise the cryptocurrency Ecosystem and make it more appealing to potential investors
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me, the number of scam projects makes it difficult for new projects to attract investors to invest in their projects to provide funding so that the project can run according to the roadmap. Although there are some projects that really want to develop their projects, but I think for the moment it is difficult and many projects fail because of not achieving softcap and for now I prefer to invest in the top coins.

Scam projects can't kill crypto-industry at this point, but scams are slowing down the progress, and cause of them new
and good projects suffer.
   Like you Chainsmokers I like to invest in top-coins. I give new projects some time for developing and only later I analyze
the project and decide to invest or not. Investing in new project is like gambling, 50/50 that project will succeed or fail,
top-coins have a good reputation, strong development and I like to invest in them more then in new projects.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
There is no doubt that the scam projects are bringing bad image to the cryptocurrency industry. This explains why more people and projects are sceptical of joining the space. In fact some persons have misconstrued the cryptocurrency space to be a hub for Scammers and unscrupulous individuals.
People who misinterpret cryptocurrency spaces are those who have just become familiar with cryptocurrency, because those who already have a lot of experience in the cryptocurrency field will certainly be different ways of seeing and understanding it.
Realities in life, experienced traders have a much better understanding from how things will going to work, those who are new to this market will keep
suffered being victimized because of their carelessness. While in the other hand, those who have good understanding and already been around for quite some time will make decisions according to hope they'll see the potentials and not just because of the hypes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
For me, the number of scam projects makes it difficult for new projects to attract investors to invest in their projects to provide funding so that the project can run according to the roadmap. Although there are some projects that really want to develop their projects, but I think for the moment it is difficult and many projects fail because of not achieving softcap and for now I prefer to invest in the top coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
There is no doubt that the scam projects are bringing bad image to the cryptocurrency industry. This explains why more people and projects are sceptical of joining the space. In fact some persons have misconstrued the cryptocurrency space to be a hub for Scammers and unscrupulous individuals.
People who misinterpret cryptocurrency spaces are those who have just become familiar with cryptocurrency, because those who already have a lot of experience in the cryptocurrency field will certainly be different ways of seeing and understanding it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

Agree that the scam project gives a bad image to the cryptocurrency market because new investors will be afraid to invest. In addition, good projects that should be able to achieve sales targets and run become hampered because of investors' fear of scam projects.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
newcomers might think this way, but if they have good experience they will continue to look for projects that deliver good results. fraud projects have more impact on people outside crypto and also newcomers because they certainly assume that crypto is a fraud, it happens because of the lack of knowledge about crypto
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Yes they are definitely casting a shady light on cryptocurrency which in my opinion, isn't the best thing if we want mass adoption. Beside shit projects, there are some which are doing great (real product behind).
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I think resolving scam problem in crypto industry can only be resolved by regulations, but what makes it difficult is whether all countries agree? , considering that crowdfunding projects or other crypto projects come from many countries, I think it will be difficult to implement this regulatory problem and it seems that in the future there will always be scam projects, to influence the original and existing projects, I think not, it's just making interest new investors to try investing in the crypto project will be reduced
Regulations cannot work with the same door system, given that ICO is an international business, the process will be more complicated and will burden the developer in terms of accountability.

The best way is to try to understand what investors want about the clarity of listing on a good exchange and the method of the developer maintaining positive value. if it is more tangible in quality, it will not be able to be imitated by developers who intend to cheat, Ieo is an example of the method, although there are still many shortcomings.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Scammers of course very much spoiled the reputation of ICO projects, but we can't say that they destroyed them. Now new projects still have a chance to succeed, but now we need to work harder.

Agree that the new project needs to work hard to achieve sales targets. Amid the ICO's bad reputation, the new project needs an alternative strategy because now investors are keen to see whether the project is scam or not
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
Scammers of course very much spoiled the reputation of ICO projects, but we can't say that they destroyed them. Now new projects still have a chance to succeed, but now we need to work harder.
Activity: 180
Merit: 18
Yes, especially the pre-mined ones, I hope the space clears up lots of scam projects.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It is clear that scams create a bad reputation for the entire crypto system, on the other hand this happens in all really innovative sectors (which one do you remember that kind of far west was internet twenty years ago?)
So, let's accept the situation and wait for a little cleaning.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
of course the scam project will destroy the crypto market, but when we are all more careful and aware of these risks, it is time for us not to easily promote the scam project just because the rewards may be tempting. it's enough for us to invest and continue to promote projects that already exist in this market with a good reputation, so that investors will be easier to enter and of course make this market more comfortable and safer to invest
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
“What up, my glip-glops?”
Way more scams built from the fiat systems than crypto space. fiat systems are still alive and kicking
Pages:
Jump to: