Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the scam projects killing entire crypto space? - page 6. (Read 5803 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
I think resolving scam problem in crypto industry can only be resolved by regulations, but what makes it difficult is whether all countries agree? , considering that crowdfunding projects or other crypto projects come from many countries, I think it will be difficult to implement this regulatory problem and it seems that in the future there will always be scam projects, to influence the original and existing projects, I think not, it's just making interest new investors to try investing in the crypto project will be reduced
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
That's right some scammers have jumped into this platform, whose main purpose is scams. They have had some adverse effects on the market.For them ordinary investors like us are facing losses.
Yes, fraudsters do use a platform very often for their deception bait, so in this case we have to be more careful in seeing a platform and the target victims are new investors and investors who don't use analysis when making investments.
new investors who are still covered with emotional feelings will become food for them, and therefore it would be better if we try to become a wise investor, so the scam project will die by itself, because it does not get investors for the project. this will certainly result in new investors deflecting crypto, and making a big impact
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
That's right some scammers have jumped into this platform, whose main purpose is scams. They have had some adverse effects on the market.For them ordinary investors like us are facing losses.
Yes, fraudsters do use a platform very often for their deception bait, so in this case we have to be more careful in seeing a platform and the target victims are new investors and investors who don't use analysis when making investments.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Probably scammers are hurting the entire cryptocurrency industry, But if we look at closely in the crypto industry including its function, the privacy and anonymity is the main reason why scams and fraud persist because most projects are insisting that cryptocurrency is promoting privacy including anonymity. that's why hiding their true identity in the name of privacy is the most common thing in 2017-2018 ICO hype. in order to correct this regulation must be impose in all ICO's today.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
From my point of view, scam projects have taken away the glory of genuine projects.
Due to too many scams around crypto space, investors are not confident on investing in new projects. It's Becoming very difficult day by day to find out the legitimacy of the projects.
This in turn affecting the projects and result of this is not raising the funds as expected and required for further development of projects. This is daviating projects from their roadmap which is resulting in too much delay or even failure.
Missing interest in investors is somehow obstacle to growth and further research of dApps projects.
I think, rugulations will solve the topic to great extent, but is there any other way to stop the scamming and not just going away from it?
Please apply your thoughts.

a very interesting topic for us to discuss in this forum because there have been so many scam projects that have made investors no longer trust the new altcoin. and in my opinion all parties must work together to kill all scam projects. as in the bitcointalk forum must have stronger rules so that projects promoted through bounties are all projects that have good quality. so the forum admin must do further verification about the truth and validity of the project, so that what is in the bounties thread is all projects that have passed verification.

I fully agree with your points, maybe with regulations or verification for each new project that wants to be released on the prize thread can reduce the risk of fraud. but the main problem is the ico service. I mean, I've heard of an ICO service with $ 50 in capital & can make millions of dollars from the results of project fraud. and anyone can easily utilize the service for negative purposes. if someone is still using the service it is of course difficult to find or eradicate fraud projects completely.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
From my point of view, scam projects have taken away the glory of genuine projects.
Due to too many scams around crypto space, investors are not confident on investing in new projects. It's Becoming very difficult day by day to find out the legitimacy of the projects.
This in turn affecting the projects and result of this is not raising the funds as expected and required for further development of projects. This is daviating projects from their roadmap which is resulting in too much delay or even failure.
Missing interest in investors is somehow obstacle to growth and further research of dApps projects.
I think, rugulations will solve the topic to great extent, but is there any other way to stop the scamming and not just going away from it?

a very interesting topic for us to discuss in this forum because there have been so many scam projects that have made investors no longer trust the new altcoin. and in my opinion all parties must work together to kill all scam projects. as in the bitcointalk forum must have stronger rules so that projects promoted through bounties are all projects that have good quality. so the forum admin must do further verification about the truth and validity of the project, so that what is in the bounties thread is all projects that have passed verification.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Not its not because it is not the only altcoin in the market so definitely the whole cryptocurrency is making it alive, the scam projects is different than abandoned or the failed ones. So we have to be genuinely careful about what coin or token we are going to trade. Then if there are killers there is always a survivors in the entire market and we have to look for it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I think yes. Imagine getting scammed once in a while whenever you support a project. Because of this, some people might just give up on supporting the entire crypto space since the good/legit projects are outnumbered by the scams which means the legit projects are getting harder to find. Not even the ratings from different websites can prevent this.
Scams are not a problem of crypto coin market but the whole technology world or cyber space. Moreover, if we look at the real world, such scams and problems exist there too. So it has to do more than criminal minds than the products. Digital currencies are the future of this world. We cannot deny them forever. Above all, with options like bitcoin and ethereum, there is no need to test new projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the scam projects is already killing the reputation of cryptocurrency because it is also the reason why other people thinks that crypto is just a scheme to trick other people, which is not true because crypto are profitable and will be a great benefit for every people who trades and invest in crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
News that someone lost a lot of money because of cryptocurrency will always affect the public and its attitude to the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market in general.  Since scammers began to use fraudulent ico companies for enrichment, the cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money, including potential investors, who could take new promising projects to a new level of development and raise the cryptocurrency market.  I believe that what is happening on the cryptocurrency market today is the result of fraudulent manipulations that do not allow the development of interesting projects that have already proved their relevance in society.
trust is indeed important in a field of technology and also business, maybe at this time the public is not trusting investment in crypto but I am sure it will return, provided that the market and investment can immediately be justified from fraud and manipulation of funds.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
News that someone lost a lot of money because of cryptocurrency will always affect the public and its attitude to the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency market in general.  Since scammers began to use fraudulent ico companies for enrichment, the cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money, including potential investors, who could take new promising projects to a new level of development and raise the cryptocurrency market.  I believe that what is happening on the cryptocurrency market today is the result of fraudulent manipulations that do not allow the development of interesting projects that have already proved their relevance in society.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Fraudulent projects in crypto very much undermine the reputation of the industry. That is why the governments of a number of countries are so negative about cryptocurrencies. It's an unregulated industry and many scammers take advantage of it.
Even with a small amount of news triggers us all, bad news affects the market and its consumers as well. We cannot stop scammers not to scam other people so that we can protect the crypto world. Many people are starting to lose their interest in crypto due to what happen last year , but we are still hoping that by next 2020 it could not be happen again and more and more IEO will be a real one. But there will be a thing that can help us lessen the scam project to be advertise it is by not joining them and doing some research about everything.

reading it makes me think that it really is a way out that can make a greedy project, or a project scam disappears. however, such projects have a very negative effect on the crypto space. Until now, I see investors have been very careful in investing their money, besides that there are so many observers who always report scam projects in a quick time. I also believe that the IEO system will change that in 2020.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think scam projects are not killing crypto space. They just bringing a bad effect for crypto space. The investor now dont take any risk because of that issue. But yeah scam projects are not enough to shut down crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
During the past few months there has been so many scam cases and this made the investors very sceptical about investing in projets cause there is no guarantee about how genuine any new project is. The IEO somehow brought some level of confidence to them but it is just to an extent.
Yes its true and that is one of the reasons investors are been told to invest only what they can afford to lose, by now i expect investors to be more smarter when choosing good projects
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
It's a shame to say that our markets operate by people themselves and there is no government or legal intervention. therefore, we must protect ourselves, we are in a small flat world without any protection of any organization. Therefore, in this market, it is very harsh and anyone who keeps a lot of money is also a great success.
so we should learn how to protect ourselves better and ignore those trash. Knowledge of investment and trading is indispensable in this market. learn a lot to avoid big losses.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
This is normal right now since when crypto still not in bull run scam is already active. We should be always careful on where we put our investment. Further checking their teams are one of the most important things. You should able to determine if you can trust the team and if they are capable of running their project.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
You won't get scammed or worry about anything if you're just a regular crypto user. You only have to worry about these things when you're an investor or a trader, that's when you will have to be worrying about scammers and investing in the wrong project or trading with the wrong exchange. If you're a person that used cryptocurrency just for peer-to-peer transaction, you don't have any problem. Your only worry will be finding the best wallet which is not even a problem, because there are lots of good wallets that we all know already. You can make use of the Bitpay which is one of the most secure mobile wallets, or you can make use of Coinomi, Blockchain, Coinbase or Xapo.

And of course, cryptocurrency is like an open world and people are free to use it for whatever they want to use it for. It was created to eliminate the middleman and give control to the users. In this case you will have to be in control of everything and that includes your safety. If you can't project yourself then you should better go back to make use of fiat.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Very well in the show once because this has happened and has long been over. Once their new project is raised will be an encouragement by investors who have a huge impact on emerging project research.  But can not be in the undeniable anymore that the scammer destroys this ecosystem that makes investors more afraid to invest into them because it has a very high risk because it is now hard to trust new projects whether to actually intend to Build a blockchain project or simply seek funding to be brought to a blur.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
The crypto space is still intact except the fact that the value of the market or the volume rather got bearish, that got a strong hold on the space unlike the scaming issue. More over, over time people have learnt their lesson and wouldn't fall victim anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: