Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO? - page 3. (Read 20100 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 15, 2019, 11:22:34 AM
I think not all ico will succeed but not a few who are successful, if ico has been successfully registered on an exchange, it depends on their team.it's not like before ico was a lot of good but for now I think there are still some opportunities it may also be influenced by the low market.
Most ICOs now only aim to get money from investors, they do not care about the fate of investors who have invested.
If you've seen a message like this "sorry we can't discuss exchange listings here", it means that the project you are following is sure to end badly and when it is already entered into the market, the price has no value anymore.

*My experience*

ICO is no longer an opportunity
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
March 15, 2019, 11:08:19 AM
In my opinion, no longer. ICO is not as relevant anymore and is not as popular as before. Therefore, there is no need for ICO. So we will wait for something new
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
March 15, 2019, 10:36:51 AM
I think not all ico will succeed but not a few who are successful, if ico has been successfully registered on an exchange, it depends on their team.it's not like before ico was a lot of good but for now I think there are still some opportunities it may also be influenced by the low market.
Activity: 840
March 15, 2019, 10:12:48 AM
As you can see lot of investors and same to bounty hunters is not satisfied anymore for joining ico's in this couple of days because theres no good ico have a big oppurtunity to come out.
indeed, for the past year, there have been many investors who have stopped investing in the ICO because more and more ICOs have not produced and deceived.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 15, 2019, 09:53:20 AM
As you can see lot of investors and same to bounty hunters is not satisfied anymore for joining ico's in this couple of days because theres no good ico have a big oppurtunity to come out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 09:33:33 AM
The times are really hard for most ICOs
 Even the ones that made tons of money are finding it difficult to list on exchanges perhaps due to the general low market sentiments.it remains to be seen if things are going to change any time soon
Activity: 812
March 15, 2019, 09:17:05 AM
In 2018, especially in the fall, the ICOs were in serious crisis. However, since the beginning of 2019, I think the situation is changing radically. Several very successful ICOs, such as BitTorrent, have been conducted. If analyze such Internet resources as ICOBENCH, then it is clear that the ICO sphere is gaining momentum.
BitTorrent is indeed proof that ICO still has the opportunity to develop. and this proves that investors actually still believe in some projects that are truly real and that they can rely on.
Activity: 318
March 15, 2019, 09:14:46 AM
There is a huge opportunity to earn money on cryptocurrency to invest in ico and to promote projects. you can earn a great deal if you know how to play the trading system here in cryptocurrency but if you do not know how to do it you will definitely not earn a good lesson to earn a great deal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 15, 2019, 08:30:06 AM
In 2018, especially in the fall, the ICOs were in serious crisis. However, since the beginning of 2019, I think the situation is changing radically. Several very successful ICOs, such as BitTorrent, have been conducted. If analyze such Internet resources as ICOBENCH, then it is clear that the ICO sphere is gaining momentum.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
March 14, 2019, 01:55:10 PM
The advantages of Initial Exchange Offering are the instant listing on the stock exchange and the most effective verification of the project.
Look at the situation with Bittrex - it canceled RAID IEO.

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
March 14, 2019, 01:48:59 PM
Now no one wants to invest in ICO. There is a huge amount of fraud. The market is gradually moving to STO ( Security Token Offerings ) or Initial Exchange Offering

Bittrex will host its first IEO soon, I think it will be a success.
Even if there are STOs instead of the ICO, there will still be the same result. The problem with new projects is not about being an ICO. It may be easier to spread scam projects through the ICO, but all of the successful projects until now started with the ICO.
I agree on that, I still believe that ico is great way to earn a huge amount of profit and there are still a opportunity on it. If we are going to look at ico today we w can really found out that the number if scam ICO is really rising but still there are so many investors that invest on it, so I think it is all because there are so many investors that still earn on it that is why they keep on investing. I think the only thing that we need to do is to select that good and legit ico in order for us to earn and not to loss.
Activity: 1624
March 14, 2019, 01:31:16 PM
Now no one wants to invest in ICO. There is a huge amount of fraud. The market is gradually moving to STO ( Security Token Offerings ) or Initial Exchange Offering

Even if there are STOs instead of the ICO, there will still be the same result. The problem with new projects is not about being an ICO. It may be easier to spread scam projects through the ICO, but all of the successful projects until now started with the ICO.
Activity: 263
March 14, 2019, 01:23:34 PM
At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?
I think the ico is now experiencing not the best time and I think it may disappear, as it is very much now developing ieo , I think this direction will kill completely ico
Activity: 448
March 14, 2019, 01:17:38 PM
If in my opinion the opportunity for ICO exists, because coin is now using ICO even though not all, but now the ICO coin on the market is very bad for now, maybe the upcoming ICO time can go up but with quite a long time, hopefully ICO issuing high quality projects
ICO has not yet completely lost the trust of investors, but we must admit that the situation is pretty deplorable and at least until the beginning of the bullish trend nothing will change for the better, although even after that the percentage of scammers will not decrease, it will simply allow us to remain in the black due to the growth of the entire market
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 11:49:50 AM
If in my opinion the opportunity for ICO exists, because coin is now using ICO even though not all, but now the ICO coin on the market is very bad for now, maybe the upcoming ICO time can go up but with quite a long time, hopefully ICO issuing high quality projects
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 14, 2019, 05:44:51 AM
Well, For some ICO maybe there's still an opportunity. The only the that making these ICO fail or having a bad rep, is the high percentage of Scam projects. A lot of Legit ICOs with has a good platform, Having a problem in spreading it's project because of it. Though, the opportunity is there if and only if they'd could land a good contract, a lot would support just to proceed. Having that said, ICOs are costly to start with, it needs a lot of time and effort plus a good and has good reputation team just to build a such. But let's see as time passed by, ICOs would worthy at some point in time.
Activity: 938
March 14, 2019, 05:37:42 AM

the launchpad and also using the exchange as an organizer are currently happening a lot and in my opinion it is indeed quite good with this innovation if indeed there are no parties to be harmed
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
March 14, 2019, 05:18:29 AM
well, at the moment I see many ICOs who have reached the softcap. lately I feel that ICO is starting to rise little by little. if I ask about luck, I think ICO that has good goals will have good luck too. especially when the project has a good partnership.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 14, 2019, 05:08:42 AM
I think that the bad market conditions are the only one reason why coins of new projects fall in price very much
crypto market or crypto currency no one can know for sure its development because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies and as investors we must have confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
March 14, 2019, 04:29:28 AM
We are going to launch our ICO project very soon and we are very optimistic about its success in this bottom-like crypto market. It is the best time to get into projects that are full of great prospects preferably with an existing and working product.
Pages:
Jump to: