Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still opportunities for ICO? - page 4. (Read 20100 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 11:57:42 PM
Always have opportunities with ICO project because when you investing at the first time you will get with lower price and more bonus offer, always selling after listing on exchange market and never holding for long term with ICO coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 13, 2019, 11:50:26 PM
ICOs have been existed for a very long time and most of them are becoming useless in this year due to scammers and down trend market, so i think it maybe hard but any ICO want to be success will need to be a very good project that draw many attentions from investors and have something really useful in financial life rather than just theory.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
March 13, 2019, 11:20:42 PM
At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?

The opportunities in cryptocurrency world is not limited just in ICO, but on the other things as well.
For example if you can trading crypto in the market with profit, then it will become a good opportunity.
Investing in ICO is still can be profiting, but most of ICOs are not profitable, choosing ICOs carefully is the most important thing.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
March 13, 2019, 11:33:55 AM
Now no one wants to invest in ICO. There is a huge amount of fraud. The market is gradually moving to STO ( Security Token Offerings ) or Initial Exchange Offering

Bittrex will host its first IEO soon, I think it will be a success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 13, 2019, 11:12:48 AM
I think there are a lot of such stories, many ideas are really very popular and it seems to me that they will continue to bring profit to the organizers and investors, the main thing is for the developers to do their job.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
March 13, 2019, 11:05:19 AM
Its very hard to find reliable ICOs in current time, things are not going well in crypto world. Many scam ICOs are into existence,they are collecting money and running leaving no value to their token. I think its time to make some regulations for new ICOs so that market trust can be regained. Investors are not much interested in investing their money due to these scam projects, because of this many genuine ICOs are not able to meet even soft cap. I hope things will change in near future, there will surely be a good solution to this problem of unreliable ICO by someone soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 13, 2019, 09:24:24 AM
At present there are still many new ICOs emerging, but are they still reliable? What I see now is that there are many ICO coins that are not registered in the market even though the ICO has been successful in sales. Yes, I see very bad market conditions for ICO coin registration on the market, but is that the only reason?

another reason in my opinion is that the ICO team wants to complete the project first, so investors trust and are sure to invest in their projects, because that can make the price of ICO coin not go down when list in exchange and even the price will increases very high.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 08:50:20 AM
I'm sure there is.  Sometimes there are ICOs that are in the same category and only have few differences but the must vital is where they are going to market their product. Let's say there's already an altcoin for payment services in the market right now but they only cater the English speaking countries. So the opportunity for any upcoming ICOs is to fill that for Asian, Russian or Muslim countries.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 13, 2019, 08:45:48 AM
Yes there is still an opporunities but not big anymore like 2-3 years ago. Most of the ICO are for a quick bucks nowdays and ICO investors also decreased, the market condition is also have a impact to the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 13, 2019, 08:38:21 AM
Most of the ICO is now a scam. They just trying to collect money from the investor and after ico they go away. people are moving their trust from any ICO. For that Ico team don't collect huge money from the investor and don't try to add token in the market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 13, 2019, 08:30:10 AM

I think half of the new ICO coming are not legit ICO legit ICO could be down by 10% because of the many scam ICO that are being caught almost daily, this is indeed a bad scenario and this is one of the reason I left ICO because there are almost no good project to promote.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
March 13, 2019, 08:20:41 AM
Only thing to do is to wait until the market get recover's for those people always complaining that bounty ico is not profitable anymore the problem is the market situation also if your token get listed in other exchanges it can't reach the ico price you bought.
Guys be patient, we all know that market is not that ideal very much and so prices of alternatives are quite low and this is maybe the main reason why participating on ICO is not that profitable anymore also the bounty hunting on them too. There are just a few whose project is really good and new,80% are just copied resulting to low investment funds.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 28, 2019, 10:57:56 AM
There's still opportunity for ICOs.
Not just those bounties but for investors too.
But the risk today, a lot of scams are circulating and hiding in the form of ICO.
Activity: 197
February 28, 2019, 10:45:12 AM

for the moment there are no future for the ico many of the ico carried out last year or were scam or have not raised enough funds to further develop their ideas because of the market conditions and i do not think the situation will improve, i think in short time will be replaced by sto
Activity: 602
February 28, 2019, 10:40:15 AM
I always try to consider this process only from the point of view of the situation when it still makes sense to talk exclusively about the possibilities. So the possibilities today are really great. I think that everything will work out exactly at the ICO, since this process is simply not entirely refined.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
February 28, 2019, 10:38:11 AM
ICO is everywhere these days despite the precarious market situation. I really do not know whether any of them are meeting their soft cap let alone the hard cap. The market is saturated now but not much is coming out as investors are on the retreat. The situation will likely improve once the bulls take over.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 28, 2019, 10:08:52 AM

Last 2018 we encountered a huge number of scam ico project that launched in the market but still there's some project that survived and until now continue developing/running to serve people a good product, in this case we can say that there still opportunity in icos but you need a hard time to research and find this project because everyday new project are introduce in the market.
Activity: 588
February 28, 2019, 07:46:07 AM
ICO to me has become so useless that 98% of it will certainly fail either because of the market condition or because the project itself is useless, it is advisable for anyone to be very  careful before taking part in any ICO because most of it will make you lose your hard earned money. It is not the best time for ICO.

That's correct lot of bounty hunters also left on working by joining bounty ico that not profitable anymore and working a lot of months and not get enough paid.
working in bounty campaign really need patience and our consistence.without this factors we will be easi to give up when all bounty reward have less value in market.
Activity: 403
February 28, 2019, 07:30:37 AM
For me there are still ICO's that has many opportunities and with enough support it can be successful and help the investors to gain big profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 28, 2019, 07:21:20 AM
The amount of ICO that appears is like a mushrooming phenomenon where the number of ICOs that appear is not matched by good ICO project planning. In fact, ICO still has the opportunity to succeed and get many investors if ICO planning is systematic and responsible. But the phenomenon of the many ICOs that emerge is partly a fake ICO that is only made to cheat. Therefore, I hope that there will be a special institution that handles this ICO so that the ICO that appears in the truly ICO market is trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: