Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 15. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 04, 2019, 08:43:00 AM
I do not thing XLM is a good idea. I do not suggest XLM. Also, it is highly risky to invest in alts at this time.
XLM is one of the best performer during the last bull run, and its currently listed in the top 10 in cmc now which means it has grown to be a top coins in the market. It has a decent volume at over $300 million, so its longevity is guaranteed as people would stay if the coin remains liquid.

In general, investing in altcoins is not really bad at all, especially if you follow the principle to buy at dip and sell at peak.
Price at dip now, it means an opportunity.
Agree I have a huge trust on XLM (stellar) since its the first altcoin I have known after bitcoin Im waiting for this altcoin to the very bottom it can dive so that I can accumulate more according to my budget and I will keep hodling until the next bull run that many have been waiting for. 

XLM is always good coins to invest since the price is still under 0.1$ and it might be go up in the future. Even it's all time high is more than 0.5$ and right now the price is not on a good condition compared to it's golden era.
I'm sure it will recover in next year, XLM is suggested for long-term investors. The traders interested in the coin can dig-in for the specified and earn a colossal profit.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
November 04, 2019, 07:57:55 AM
I do not thing XLM is a good idea. I do not suggest XLM. Also, it is highly risky to invest in alts at this time.
XLM is one of the best performer during the last bull run, and its currently listed in the top 10 in cmc now which means it has grown to be a top coins in the market. It has a decent volume at over $300 million, so its longevity is guaranteed as people would stay if the coin remains liquid.

In general, investing in altcoins is not really bad at all, especially if you follow the principle to buy at dip and sell at peak.
Agree I have a huge trust on XLM (stellar) since its the first altcoin I have known after bitcoin Im waiting for this altcoin to the very bottom it can dive so that I can accumulate more according to my budget and I will keep hodling until the next bull run that many have been waiting for. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
November 04, 2019, 07:15:04 AM

I was made aware of alt dominance, it seems that if alt dominance breaks the resistance line, alt might fly

already bought several altcoins like XRP, ETH and Cardano
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 04, 2019, 07:13:26 AM
I will stick in buying bitcoin and ethereum and dont have high expectations on altcoins so far, for now.bitcoin and ethereum is what i like most.
Rest of the assets were completely dependent on these two assets which serve to be the base for the entire market. Very minimal growth happens with altcoins when there is not much of growth with ethereum. This means considering bitcoin and ethereum for investment at the moment is a perfect choice for profiting at the earliest. Also both has got specific transition by the year 2020 which also increases the chance of profiting big.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 04, 2019, 06:29:41 AM
I will stick in buying bitcoin and ethereum and dont have high expectations on altcoins so far, for now.bitcoin and ethereum is what i like most.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 04, 2019, 05:44:08 AM
Before buying some altcoin to be used as an investment asset, of course I will analyze how potential altcoin is, such as several factors that really affect the price increases, the number of coins in circulation, market capitalization, partners, and also products developed by the altcoin platform, because various things This is a very important factor for us to consider before choosing a coin to be an investment asset. Because not infrequently we choose the wrong altcoin so of course it will cause losses for us traders.
Careful in investing is always a top priority because the bear market is still happening so investors will still face many big risks when investing. I think the analysis needs to be based on a lot of different factors and not everyone can analyze it correctly because everything is often unexpected and very difficult to predict. In fact, this year only 4% of altcoins are profitable for investors and there are not too many options at this stage.

In my opinion, the safest solution is still to choose the top coins to avoid risks and wait a few more years to know exactly when the bear market ends. Of course next year everything will be clearer and we should be patient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 03, 2019, 06:48:53 PM
Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?
i think we are still far from altseason, you said that alts are poised to pop hard but actually just few of them which popped
most of alts still on downtrend until now. or alt pump 5% and dump 20% then people say it's altseason
because of that, im doubt to buy any alts, i just believe that bitcoin is best buying until altseason happens
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
November 03, 2019, 06:47:45 PM
Im.only buying the alts that continues to build,  having partnership with known companies,  and what is good is the altcoin is some kind of a cheap for now.
can you give me the example of altcoin you mean?
because right now I have trouble finding assets for investment and trade. the focus now is only on bitcoin and BNB. many altcoins but few that interest me to buy them.

Natural thing happened this year because everything was very different last year. All are in bad things that will continue to haunt you to produce huge losses. Be careful with that.
Not really, because I think chinese cryptocurrencies will pump in the coming months, so you should care of BTM, IOST, NEO, NULS, ONT, QTUM, TRX, and VET, this is the biggest chinese cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 03, 2019, 06:44:29 PM

Activity: 136
Merit: 39
November 03, 2019, 06:00:00 PM
I am buying some alts but only top alts like ETH, BNB, XRP and Manero.
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.

maybe if you also buy XLM it will be a good purchase, a few days ago I monitored XLM to be a strong Alt even when BTC goes up XLM remains stagnant and even tends to go up.

Yes, you are right XLM is one of the best choices to keep purchasing at this level because even the price of Bitcoin is dropping the price XLM remain at the current level. So we should always choose the potential coins in the market and start buying them at the dips, it will surely help you to make some decent profit.

I have bought it since a few weeks ago, even I have installed a XLM long margin in one market.  because I see XLM as having long-term potential.

Is XLM good to buy now? I have not found positive news about Stellar that will rise in the future, I always buy coins and look for news where there is positive news then I will buy it for the future, you already hold XLM a few weeks ago means there are prospects in the future.

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
November 03, 2019, 04:48:18 PM
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.

maybe if you also buy XLM it will be a good purchase, a few days ago I monitored XLM to be a strong Alt even when BTC goes up XLM remains stagnant and even tends to go up.

Yes, you are right XLM is one of the best choices to keep purchasing at this level because even the price of Bitcoin is dropping the price XLM remain at the current level. So we should always choose the potential coins in the market and start buying them at the dips, it will surely help you to make some decent profit.

I have bought it since a few weeks ago, even I have installed a XLM long margin in one market.  because I see XLM as having long-term potential.

Is XLM good to buy now? I have not found positive news about Stellar that will rise in the future, I always buy coins and look for news where there is positive news then I will buy it for the future, you already hold XLM a few weeks ago means there are prospects in the future.
I do not recommend buying Stellar, because the coin does not have much liquidity in the cryptocurrency market. It is better to buy Ethereum, this coin is really very popular in the world, on a level with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 03, 2019, 11:35:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 03, 2019, 10:04:37 AM
I am buying a lo cap coin right now which has a nice diminishing supply coming through their 50% profit buy back and burn policy and also 125 of the coins will be bunred after their coin swap ends end of November 2019. This will be really good because now the supply is just under 150 million but soon over 15 million will be knocked off and then every month or so buy backs will happen to burn off even more. The coin in question is called $ERK aka EUREKA coin which is also a staking coin. Also ten percent of the transactionf ee gets burnt off as well, so this is one I am trying to accumulate at the moment. I only own thirty thousand of it but trying hard to get to fifty thousand if I can before the end of November. I hope that will be possible for me.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
November 03, 2019, 09:42:25 AM
At the moment I am not very interested in Altcoin because the price is still not stable and the dominance of BTC is still high. But I have some favorite coins that you might be interested in too. I am more interested in buying ETH, BNB and TRX. When altcoin has their advantages and is very popular. especially BNB, which is the biggest Exchange coin at the moment, namely Binance.

You can choose other altcoin, but you need to remember, you will buy for Short term, mid term or longterm, it must be decided first.

You are one of the many people now who talk about BNB,,, and I still wonder every time someone says BNB, especially when they say it in the same line as ETH, when surely they are worlds apart in technology and utility.

What do you use BNB for? Are you a big trader? Because that is ALL BNB is good for, right?
I think people stock up on BNB because they believe that prices will rise in the future. to be honest I did not hold BNB but held some ETH because I was more certain that the price would be higher than BNB. it's just that when people arrest BNB, I feel that they only invest in the token, or use it for fees on binance. it's the same as my goal to hold the ETH, which is to wait for a high price and use it to charge fees on transactions at MEW.

In my opinion there are 2 factors that hold BNB

1. Hold BNB because of future coins so don't worry in the long run.
2. To participate in IEO in Binance because it requires BNB for IEO.

So people will continue to talk BNB when asked altcoin which is better,
BNB has become the most successful coin for many predictions that prices will reach $ 100.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 03, 2019, 09:22:43 AM
At the moment I am not very interested in Altcoin because the price is still not stable and the dominance of BTC is still high. But I have some favorite coins that you might be interested in too. I am more interested in buying ETH, BNB and TRX. When altcoin has their advantages and is very popular. especially BNB, which is the biggest Exchange coin at the moment, namely Binance.

You can choose other altcoin, but you need to remember, you will buy for Short term, mid term or longterm, it must be decided first.

You are one of the many people now who talk about BNB,,, and I still wonder every time someone says BNB, especially when they say it in the same line as ETH, when surely they are worlds apart in technology and utility.

What do you use BNB for? Are you a big trader? Because that is ALL BNB is good for, right?
I think people stock up on BNB because they believe that prices will rise in the future. to be honest I did not hold BNB but held some ETH because I was more certain that the price would be higher than BNB. it's just that when people arrest BNB, I feel that they only invest in the token, or use it for fees on binance. it's the same as my goal to hold the ETH, which is to wait for a high price and use it to charge fees on transactions at MEW.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 03, 2019, 07:38:15 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2019, 07:15:11 AM
No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.
And yes their will be a time another market crash, So we cant expect on that happen on why are those altcoins going to low the price before the bull run start. Picking EOS it is good to buy, by the way why you are disappoint about EOS did you buy on that coins right now ? Ill think not only EOS are in dip price there are lot of them also same problem. And maybe it your choice if you want to change your coins to another trusted coins.

I don't believe in one more crash before the bull run. Many alt-coins are bottomed, if they go deeper their worth will
be zero. This year was good for some alt-coins, the managed to make some progress.
   I have EOS, among other alt-coins, and all of their are down since I'm in crypto-currencies. This bearish trend last for
years and I doubt in one more crash. What is possible to happen is some minor drop, we are at bottom.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 03, 2019, 06:00:42 AM
No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.
And yes their will be a time another market crash, So we cant expect on that happen on why are those altcoins going to low the price before the bull run start. Picking EOS it is good to buy, by the way why you are disappoint about EOS did you buy on that coins right now ? Ill think not only EOS are in dip price there are lot of them also same problem. And maybe it your choice if you want to change your coins to another trusted coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
November 02, 2019, 01:22:27 PM
Im.only buying the alts that continues to build,  having partnership with known companies,  and what is good is the altcoin is some kind of a cheap for now.
can you give me the example of altcoin you mean?
because right now I have trouble finding assets for investment and trade. the focus now is only on bitcoin and BNB. many altcoins but few that interest me to buy them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
November 02, 2019, 01:10:17 PM
Before buying some altcoin to be used as an investment asset, of course I will analyze how potential altcoin is, such as several factors that really affect the price increases, the number of coins in circulation, market capitalization, partners, and also products developed by the altcoin platform, because various things This is a very important factor for us to consider before choosing a coin to be an investment asset. Because not infrequently we choose the wrong altcoin so of course it will cause losses for us traders.
Pages:
Jump to: