Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 16. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 02, 2019, 01:07:46 PM
Tons of XSN
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 02, 2019, 08:12:39 AM
Im.only buying the alts that continues to build,  having partnership with known companies,  and what is good is the altcoin is some kind of a cheap for now.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
November 02, 2019, 08:01:27 AM
Having altcoins for me is better for long term holding specially those on top 10-20 because they are the most potentially among the rest
We are going for the long term because the possibility of a rally is not clear, i am also holding a lot of coins but i am not planning to sell anything because the valuation factor, i will sell everything once i reach the break even factor, i am not expecting any big profit but i need to have the break even price and the main coins i hold will definitely give the profit i am looking for in the long run but i need to get rid of the privacy coins before regulation hits and that is my only concern when i am looking for profit.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 02, 2019, 07:07:46 AM
At the moment I am not very interested in Altcoin because the price is still not stable and the dominance of BTC is still high. But I have some favorite coins that you might be interested in too. I am more interested in buying ETH, BNB and TRX. When altcoin has their advantages and is very popular. especially BNB, which is the biggest Exchange coin at the moment, namely Binance.

You’ll never know mate when is the right time so take the advantage of buying altcoins while they are very cheap and bitcoin is still dominating the market because sooner when bull comes for sure you will regret of not buying now

You can choose other altcoin, but you need to remember, you will buy for Short term, mid term or longterm, it must be decided first.
Having altcoins for me is better for long term holding specially those on top 10-20 because they are the most potentially among the rest
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 02, 2019, 07:04:30 AM
At the moment I am not very interested in Altcoin because the price is still not stable and the dominance of BTC is still high. But I have some favorite coins that you might be interested in too. I am more interested in buying ETH, BNB and TRX. When altcoin has their advantages and is very popular. especially BNB, which is the biggest Exchange coin at the moment, namely Binance.

You can choose other altcoin, but you need to remember, you will buy for Short term, mid term or longterm, it must be decided first.

Doing sort term investment or daytrading is promising in this current market condition, i've earned pretty much from trading alts because this year movement of alts is pretty agile and i always set a stop loss for every my trade. and also if you buying eth,bnb, trx that means you also buying alts, but the top marketcap alts won't make a significant movement. Alts with under 1 mil daily volume and the price is under 1$ is really recommended to buy in this current market condition because it can easily make profits if we can read the market movement
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
November 02, 2019, 06:43:36 AM
I am buying some alts but only top alts like ETH, BNB, XRP and Manero.
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.

maybe if you also buy XLM it will be a good purchase, a few days ago I monitored XLM to be a strong Alt even when BTC goes up XLM remains stagnant and even tends to go up.

Yes, you are right XLM is one of the best choices to keep purchasing at this level because even the price of Bitcoin is dropping the price XLM remain at the current level. So we should always choose the potential coins in the market and start buying them at the dips, it will surely help you to make some decent profit.

I have bought it since a few weeks ago, even I have installed a XLM long margin in one market.  because I see XLM as having long-term potential.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 02, 2019, 01:31:15 AM
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.

maybe if you also buy XLM it will be a good purchase, a few days ago I monitored XLM to be a strong Alt even when BTC goes up XLM remains stagnant and even tends to go up.

Yes, you are right XLM is one of the best choices to keep purchasing at this level because even the price of Bitcoin is dropping the price XLM remain at the current level. So we should always choose the potential coins in the market and start buying them at the dips, it will surely help you to make some decent profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
November 02, 2019, 12:38:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
November 01, 2019, 08:02:43 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 01, 2019, 03:31:47 PM
I am still waiting for a good sign. Altseason is not yet here, so I believe the prices are great, but the lack of big events before the end of this year is bothering me. I do not see any reasons for a market to raise now.
Do not despair, always try to look at the positive of a situation, if the market of altcoins is not going up anytime soon that gives you more time to accumulate altcoins, that way when the altcoin season comes you will have even greater profits than if the altcoin season started today, and a good example of this was the year of 2018, many thought of it as a bad year but if you had being buying coins during the whole year then your profits after only one year have been impressive.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
October 30, 2019, 07:45:27 PM
I'm still buying altcoins now. This is a very good time for us to buy and hold altcoins. Currently the market is in the process of stability and development, the price of altcoins is still very cheap. I am buying Ethereum, Tether, EOS and Monero. These are stable and potential altcoins. I believe that buying and holding these altcoins in the long run will bring us a lot of profits.
It's easy to find good altcoins now as the market dominance is very low and we can see there are only few good coins who are still surviving with still a good trading volume. All the altcoins you mentioned are actually a high volume coins which for sure will easily rise again once altcoins market starts to be bullish again, for now, the struggle continues but they are still holding on, so a big bounce back is expected to happen.
There is almost zero momentum from the altcoin market and why would I buy them - altcoins? Altcoins market is no longer profitable like it is used to be, the cryptocurrency market currently favors bitcoin as a head honcho! The Bitcoin market is booming this year while the altcoins are half way to hell. Let me tell you every smart guy is now buying bitcoins. 
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 30, 2019, 06:23:05 PM
I'm still buying altcoins now. This is a very good time for us to buy and hold altcoins. Currently the market is in the process of stability and development, the price of altcoins is still very cheap. I am buying Ethereum, Tether, EOS and Monero. These are stable and potential altcoins. I believe that buying and holding these altcoins in the long run will bring us a lot of profits.
It's easy to find good altcoins now as the market dominance is very low and we can see there are only few good coins who are still surviving with still a good trading volume. All the altcoins you mentioned are actually a high volume coins which for sure will easily rise again once altcoins market starts to be bullish again, for now, the struggle continues but they are still holding on, so a big bounce back is expected to happen.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
October 30, 2019, 05:15:34 PM
No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.

well, when the price of alts down,
in my opinion, we have a good opportunity to collect more alts in the cheap price my friend
but, always remember to buy only a good and reliable alts such as ethereum, litecoin and binance coin
regards
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 30, 2019, 02:28:27 PM
You mentioned almost all those moments that are really very promising investments and have great potential in the future, such as Ethereum and EOS.  But I am surprised with only one choice and this is Tether coins.  Please tell me how can a stable Tether coin increase in price in the future?  It is practically equivalent to the dollar.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 30, 2019, 01:29:25 PM
Not all of them are under the guise of fraud. In my opinion, there are still those who are really serious about creating a solution and a real product for us. And until now I still buy some famous altcoins like EOS, ETH, Qtum and so on. I prioritize those who have the top 30 ranking based on the CCID’s Global Public Blockchain Technology Assessment Index. This index is very helpful in assessing each project based on the Tech-Base, Applicability and Creativity they have.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
October 30, 2019, 11:17:38 AM
Besides BTC, of course alternative coin is one of the goods choices for us to invest the money we have, besides because the price is cheap, altcoin can also provide benefits for us, before choosing altcoin we should look at various factors such as, transaction volume, supply that circulating and the credibility of altcoin on the market.
Of course by considering these factors we can determine which altcoin does have the potential to increase prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
October 30, 2019, 11:10:20 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 30, 2019, 09:59:19 AM
yes, i bought some altcoin guys, but altcoin is in the top 20 on coinmarketcap. so I am not worried about bad altcoin or fraud. and as you say. my altcoin already has an increase in value. I hope what you say is true ... the altcoin session will start soon. because I'm also waiting for that.
Choosing top 20 altcoins from CMC ill think it is good choice if we cant see a new altcoins that we want to buy. Some new altcoins are now its not interested to buy and holding it for a long time but we cannot assure if some new atlcoins also are have value. In this year buying altcoins for now it was interesting because of so many question about altcoins if this will be a time for buying altcoins, and we are different answers on what we gonna do.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
October 29, 2019, 04:20:07 AM
I have already bought my alts some time ago... I'm ready for the run  Grin
Let's hope these movements mark the beginning of the alt season... I'm waiting for this season for what seems to be a lifetime... it is about time!
I think the alts must be getting ready to boom... but have already been wrong other times
In a matter of few weeks, I believe that the value of altcoins will start rising in the like of altcoins season, because it seems that bitcoin is trying to Consolidate already, and the kind of consolidation that will make all these altcoins to start rising.

Most of the altcoins that have real use case have already lost huge amount of value to bear market overtime, and this time around, the analysis shows that they have already bottomed, and once a coin bottom, what will happen next is that it will be going towards side of recovery and this is exactly what we will start seeing from now on, so I am still optimistic that altcoin will rise before the end of the year which is why we need to start investing in the altcoins right now so that we don’t start rushing into buying when they start rising.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 29, 2019, 01:52:59 AM
Now I have decided to buy altcoins, especially Litecoin, the prices often move up and down so it's very good to get
profit. I like trading using scalping technique where short-term trading is done several times a day. It's good for now
to trade with Litecoin I get big profits. And for the next I will try to buy BNB because I analyzed the price of BNB began
to increase, so before rising even higher I decided to buy from now.
Pages:
Jump to: