Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 17. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 29, 2019, 01:37:08 AM
Yes, I am grabbing altcoins in the market due to because when the price of Bitcoin is increasing the price of altcoins starts decreasing and it is going to be the best chance for the altcoin to grab, in the same way, we need to find their potential development activity otherwise we will end up in loos. Before purchasing altcoin we need to be very careful with the market situations.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 28, 2019, 08:46:15 PM
No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.

so are you trying to catch the bottom? not the best idea to wait for next crash because you think so
you can not time the market, only approximately
so if you dont begin to buy now, you may miss the pump and join only on the FOMO
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 28, 2019, 05:58:39 PM
No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.
When you are disappointed on the price you are seeing, that means the price is pretty low and that's the right timing to buy if you still believe that altcoins will rise in the future. Major altcoins with a decent volume now are likely to recover and thy are really cheap which down even more than 10 times from its all time high so I think that's very cheap enough to consider buying, as for me, I would not anymore expect for this to crash again.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
October 28, 2019, 03:14:11 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 28, 2019, 02:36:30 PM
for now i only buy altcoin for short term. i use for daily trade and playing in dapp. in this case, i hold and trade in eos, tron and eth. luckly tron pump in this week, but i will sell back to bitcoin for reduce the risk and for long term.
buying altcoins for long term in this time is very dangerous, altcoins can go deeper than now, so it's good if we just play alt for short term
even if we buy top 10 altcoins dont mean that it would safe, because alt coin (include top 10 alts) isnt good for long term
i prefer to short term and open "short" position
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
October 28, 2019, 01:22:18 PM
for now i only buy altcoin for short term. i use for daily trade and playing in dapp. in this case, i hold and trade in eos, tron and eth. luckly tron pump in this week, but i will sell back to bitcoin for reduce the risk and for long term.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 28, 2019, 12:36:00 PM
right now I don't buy altcoin too much because I see that there will be a big event at the beginning of the year so I just share my trading capital by buying some altcoins that I think have very good potential, so I can still get profit from altcoin when market conditions has recovered.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 28, 2019, 10:47:47 AM
Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?
At current i don't have any altcoin in my portfolio except ETH as it is the most potential alt in market and prices are low at current but soon they will rise and cross $500 next year and with technology development and adoption it will be most used altcoin globally so i prefer it.Other good options are Litecoin,XRP as prices are down but soon they will follow the btc rally and get boost.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
October 28, 2019, 06:00:28 AM
Ontology https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ontology is seeing a good run today
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 28, 2019, 05:44:23 AM
I'm pretty sure if you go back and a look a few days ago, I mentioned about how I was stocking up on TRX. Well, the price at the time was 178 Satoshis or close to that. I am now selling for 220 satoshis. I'm probably going to buy back in in the dip at around 180 somewhere again. It should be back around that price sometime in the next couple days if anyone else wants to keep an eye out.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 28, 2019, 02:34:14 AM
to be honest, despite knowing that, I still bought altcoin to be used in trading matters, such as taking advantage of low fees, as well as price increases in the short term. that's good enough to consider. I prefer to take advantage of the situation rather than just see it. although like that, I also still collect bitcoin to be held in the long run. however, the altcoin is not always harmful. it's useful when you use it well.
Well if you can risk for short term trading then be ready for becoming failure because it’s really unpredictable to daytrade altcoins these days.but if become lucky for sure profit will be on our hands
of course, we must prepare for risks that could occur, even for bitcoin, or even top altcoin. until now I still do it and seeing the current price of tron, makes me quite confident that using altcoin in short-term trading still has an advantage when we make the right decision.

but, all of that is indeed unpredictable. we all hope for the best of the plans we have  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
October 28, 2019, 02:05:58 AM
As of now, yeah, I'm buying a few alcoints. But only for a long term run, it's kinda risky buying alts as you know we're having a bloody market the past year. Now we're at the stage of recovery, that I hope so. Whatever it is, I wish with how the market is now, we're going to a brighter future of cryptocurrency, esecially for that few alcoins that caught my interest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 28, 2019, 01:00:35 AM
Yes. I'm mostly buying up Stakenet.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 28, 2019, 12:07:43 AM
Right now I am out of alts completely. Alts have bottomed out and I can't see any sign of recovery. Situation has been same for months now. Since Bitcoin made a jump in April this year, Alts started going down. Since then, they are only in bearish cycle. Also, the volume is coming to Bitcoin only. Plus Bitcoin is showing volatility in a positive direction. Right now altcoins don't make any sense.
in general, the altcoin is not so dumped, it's just that no significant developments have taken place. for now, bitcoin does look good enough to hold in the long run.
Well both bitcoin and altcoins are suffering from ups and downs,so basically nothing is good but both is suffering,though we have some run yesterday but not enough to bring bullrun again
to be honest, despite knowing that, I still bought altcoin to be used in trading matters, such as taking advantage of low fees, as well as price increases in the short term. that's good enough to consider. I prefer to take advantage of the situation rather than just see it. although like that, I also still collect bitcoin to be held in the long run. however, the altcoin is not always harmful. it's useful when you use it well.
Well if you can risk for short term trading then be ready for becoming failure because it’s really unpredictable to daytrade altcoins these days.but if become lucky for sure profit will be on our hands
October 27, 2019, 11:38:13 PM
in general, the altcoin is not so dumped, it's just that no significant developments have taken place. for now, bitcoin does look good enough to hold in the long run.

Bitcoin certainly holds very well, but Altcoins, I think, are more promising for the long term. I do not believe that people will buy Bitcoin more than $ 20,000. People will invest in Altcoins.
yes, if this is a long-term holding problem, of course, bitcoin will be better than altcoin. but, think again, not all altcoin has a price that drops continuously. altcoin will also show a price increase in a short time due to the effects of bitcoin. I am pretty sure that not everyone can have large amounts of bitcoin, but not with an altcoin. some% of people save altcoin in large amounts because of its cheap price. because it utilizes the amount of altcoin we have in the short term it is worth calculating.

in addition, people also take advantage of the low fees from altcoin. however, there are still some benefits of altcoin that we can get.
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
October 27, 2019, 04:42:37 PM
Right now I am out of alts completely. Alts have bottomed out and I can't see any sign of recovery. Situation has been same for months now. Since Bitcoin made a jump in April this year, Alts started going down. Since then, they are only in bearish cycle. Also, the volume is coming to Bitcoin only. Plus Bitcoin is showing volatility in a positive direction. Right now altcoins don't make any sense.

Bitcoin certainly holds very well, but Altcoins, I think, are more promising for the long term. I do not believe that people will buy Bitcoin more than $ 20,000. People will invest in Altcoins.
October 27, 2019, 01:45:47 PM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 27, 2019, 01:25:56 PM
I am still waiting for a good sign. Altseason is not yet here, so I believe the prices are great, but the lack of big events before the end of this year is bothering me. I do not see any reasons for a market to raise now.
Don’t wait for the season to come without purchasing,you must be ready now as the bull is near around ,buy altcoins now when it’s still cheap because in the next days for sure the value will rise and we cannot afford to have plenty in our wallets
You should buy top 10 alts at this moment . It's a very good way to enter in crypto when you do not have so much money for bitcoin .
Same advises ,why not but 2 top 10 and 3 of them are the lower ranks so we have balance investing
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 27, 2019, 01:18:21 PM
Its getting tempting to get back into alts as they are all so far down from ATH but I think I'll wait a bit longer. Still looking around for decent small projects at the minute.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 27, 2019, 01:00:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: