Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 2. (Read 4434 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 15, 2020, 06:39:16 AM
I already bought many altcoins last year like, the giant ETH, BTT, PundiX and DBC. But, among these the PundiX is not well performing and others are a mixed perform. Again this year I got some other altcoins which may have give me more income in the coming year.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 15, 2020, 05:28:13 AM
I am spreading my risk into various segments of the Cryptocurrency market. Primarily investing in the top coins that have staking, or where we can earn bonuses for hodling. Recently I upped my ADA, CRO AND ZIL bags and now looking to grow into KAVA, ERD and investigating others in the DEFI sector as well. I think while the market is going into bear mode again, all we can do is wait and keep loading the dips until one day we see brighter days. It's either this, or keep losing all our money in FIAT that is constantly being devalued.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
June 15, 2020, 05:04:30 AM
Investing in top coins are the safest way in my opium. Ethereum has proven to be a solid coin and therefor a good choice for long term investing.

Top 20 coins are good for long term investments but for bigger gains with low risk you have to invest in good projects that can add value to our world. I personally trust a lot in nano and other instant and feeless crypto!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 13, 2020, 06:34:05 PM
Investing in top coins are the safest way in my opium. Ethereum has proven to be a solid coin and therefor a good choice for long term investing.
Well if we one a good altcoind to invest must better to choose those top altcoins, And yes its true they are most safest altcoins also even do we waiting for so long to hold but we enough on it. And they have also some altcoins are worth to buy even do they not in the list of being a top but have a future to rise the price of it, Ive seen them sometimes but few people find it to buy on that kind of altcoins.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 13, 2020, 06:59:31 AM

thats right,, and the fact by buying alts we can increase our bitcoin amount
because buying alts is one from many way to get more bitcoin

It's a process if you know how to work with trading, you can accumulate more alts if you understand the business. Many traders use this venue to grow their assets, you just need to make sure that you are equipped by knowledge in regards to this industry.

Yes, but strictly now I'm going to buy ethereum the next upgrade will be a great movement for investors, I'm trying to collect the 32ETH which is the amount I need for solo staking into the network, after that I'll look into more altcoins to buy.

If you have that money and you are fully sure that having enough ETH to accumulate more with this ETH 2.0 staking process,
Supporting this project brings good confidence of success.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 12, 2020, 10:14:30 PM

that's good, but what I want to say to you is that you have to differentiate money to trade altcoin and money to save BTC. if you are a trader, it will rarely save your money at BTC. usually on USDT or other stable assets. but if you are an investor of course you will hold coins and assets that have a good future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
June 12, 2020, 08:50:56 PM
Yes, but strictly now I'm going to buy ethereum the next upgrade will be a great movement for investors, I'm trying to collect the 32ETH which is the amount I need for solo staking into the network, after that I'll look into more altcoins to buy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
June 12, 2020, 05:26:05 PM

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
June 12, 2020, 12:42:13 PM
I won't miss the altcoin season for this year, although not all of them, there is still the potential for altcoin to go to the moon,
especially now that there are lots of good coins still at the bottom, it's time to buy friends  Grin
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
June 12, 2020, 09:05:18 AM
In my opinion, altcoins with the lowest market price and high volume can qualify for investing money in them. Because they can dramatically increase in price in a few days, popular coins can't do it.
Coins like these are very easy to manipulate, and even good news can make them increase very quickly in a short time. I like to invest in new coins because these are the coins that will often bring me profit if there is a reasonable investment strategy. Of course, I do research a lot of times and spend a lot of time asking about the project, so this will definitely help me to reduce a lot of big risks.
be careful with new coins. try to keep choosing new coins with large exchanges. because when in a small exchange, prices will easily fall and will be difficult to grow. I also like new coins, but they are really popular in their exchanges.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 12, 2020, 07:26:43 AM
In my opinion, altcoins with the lowest market price and high volume can qualify for investing money in them. Because they can dramatically increase in price in a few days, popular coins can't do it.
Coins like these are very easy to manipulate, and even good news can make them increase very quickly in a short time. I like to invest in new coins because these are the coins that will often bring me profit if there is a reasonable investment strategy. Of course, I do research a lot of times and spend a lot of time asking about the project, so this will definitely help me to reduce a lot of big risks.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 09, 2020, 07:42:25 AM

Of course, you mentioned the low volumes coins and I don't agree with your statement because potential coins have higher chance to increase their along with the price of Bitcoin, those firstly dumps and pump the coin, you will make a decent profit based on the luck you have.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
June 08, 2020, 04:53:51 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 07, 2020, 02:03:35 PM
I only trust high-quality altcoins like ETH, BCH, and BNB and other top altcoins, while new altcoins are too risky to invest due to the current unstable crypto market conditions.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
June 07, 2020, 01:03:07 PM
Yes I do. Alts are bottomed for the past 2 years. They must bounce back in any case. It is just the matter of time.
My favorite picks are ATOM, KAVA and mHLX. ATOM will be the next ETH during the next bull run. Its Cosmos SDK will be for ATOM the same thing as erc20 tokens were in past
Kava will be the oracle like LINK in this new ATOM ecosystem.
As for mHLX - it is my favorite pick. IOTA 2.0 basically. It was in development for the past few years and is entering exchanges right now. Already 60% growth and much more to come.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 06, 2020, 01:50:56 PM
I bought alts about 2 weeks ago, now I only invest in Bitcoin when there's extra money, because now it's Bitcoin that's the most promising coin in crypto for me.
altcoin will also automatically move up when bitcoin is in a good position too, because altcoin is still affected by bitcoin. so it doesn't hurt if a little funds can invest in altcoin, which is the top rank in cmc only. if the funds are clear enough I agree with you that bitcoin is the main investment.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 26, 2020, 11:10:02 AM
Take a closer look at the WRX, as in the near future it will be able to x10.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wazirx/
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
May 26, 2020, 07:34:26 AM
I was interested in several Alts, and even then after going through some research that I did, such as seeing price developments and others. but now is the right time to buy a few alts which if we see have good prospects later
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 25, 2020, 07:49:11 AM
I bought alts about 2 weeks ago, now I only invest in Bitcoin when there's extra money, because now it's Bitcoin that's the most promising coin in crypto for me.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
May 25, 2020, 06:48:16 AM
Of course I bought altcoins, because there are several altcoins that are indeed profitable. Besides altcoins are also very good if used
in trading. Right now I buy ETH, LTC, XRP, BAT, BNB and LINK. The Altcoins that I bought have a high volume, which proves that the
demand is high too. Especially ETH and LTC are my favorite altcoins for daily trade.
The best advice should only be to buy coins in the top 100 because these are coins with good liquidity and usually according to Bitcoin price. However, altcoins are often very risky because if there is bad news, the coin often drops quickly, and you can lose more than half of your assets when choosing to invest. The crypto market is the riskiest place, and everyone needs to consider carefully before making a decision.

Most of the crypto that made it up to this point though can be considered a good project. But that is if they can rise up and provide updates that the community will look at it like the project will live on with potentials in the future.

There are actually good coins that is below the top hundred but are undervalued as for now because they are not yet fully developed. You just have to dig more of those jewels.
Some coins are outside the top 100, which are good for investors but these coins will often have a lot of big risks. However, the investment often depends on your luck, and if that coin is interested by investors, the value will surely increase very soon. One way or another, I will still manage my investment and always think twice before making a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: