Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 3. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 24, 2020, 10:09:16 AM
Of course I bought altcoins, because there are several altcoins that are indeed profitable. Besides altcoins are also very good if used
in trading. Right now I buy ETH, LTC, XRP, BAT, BNB and LINK. The Altcoins that I bought have a high volume, which proves that the
demand is high too. Especially ETH and LTC are my favorite altcoins for daily trade.
The best advice should only be to buy coins in the top 100 because these are coins with good liquidity and usually according to Bitcoin price. However, altcoins are often very risky because if there is bad news, the coin often drops quickly, and you can lose more than half of your assets when choosing to invest. The crypto market is the riskiest place, and everyone needs to consider carefully before making a decision.

Most of the crypto that made it up to this point though can be considered a good project. But that is if they can rise up and provide updates that the community will look at it like the project will live on with potentials in the future.

There are actually good coins that is below the top hundred but are undervalued as for now because they are not yet fully developed. You just have to dig more of those jewels.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 24, 2020, 09:39:35 AM
Of course I bought altcoins, because there are several altcoins that are indeed profitable. Besides altcoins are also very good if used
in trading. Right now I buy ETH, LTC, XRP, BAT, BNB and LINK. The Altcoins that I bought have a high volume, which proves that the
demand is high too. Especially ETH and LTC are my favorite altcoins for daily trade.
The best advice should only be to buy coins in the top 100 because these are coins with good liquidity and usually according to Bitcoin price. However, altcoins are often very risky because if there is bad news, the coin often drops quickly, and you can lose more than half of your assets when choosing to invest. The crypto market is the riskiest place, and everyone needs to consider carefully before making a decision.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
May 22, 2020, 06:25:05 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 22, 2020, 05:40:33 PM
Maybe buying now is a bit late because the price of altcoin has begun to creep up, I already had alt long before this pandemic season, so I'm just waiting for the right moment and I will be patiently waiting.
Ill think its not late for now, As you can see there are some coins also totally drop the price and waiting to recover again. And I think it is depend on us on when we start to buy again and there are lots of coins that we can choose to hold or buy but need to find it in our own. And yes we need also patiently waiting for these pandemic end so that we can back to a normal again.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 22, 2020, 02:41:12 PM
Yes i already bought ETH, XLM, and also i wanna target few new altcoins. Especially i am lucky for holding eth because i was buying cheap price and the current price now making me feel profits.
Unfortunately my schedule is to low at this time and my all friends always suggest me for investing in new altcoins. Almost i pick a decision for investing in new altcoins which project giving the best provement develop run.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
May 22, 2020, 01:50:55 PM
Top altcoins are very popular options in this market, but generally these coins usually follow the price of Bitcoin, so it will certainly depend a lot on this coin. I have a different thought and only choose to invest in new coins that are available in this market because it is the best opportunity for investors who love high profits.
Indeed, the top altcoin is dependent on bitcoin prices because it is the trigger for prices to move up if there is a bullrun happening, so I think altcoin will not be far from bitcoin and indeed we have to make sure the top coins have the potential to move quickly because if I wait a long time I think it it will be difficult.
the reason to buy altcoin is that the price is cheap and can be had in large quantities. so, with not much capital, we can multiply these assets with an altcoin. some people have altcoin popular for some people. price increases as high as 100% more easily achieved than bitcoin. it's just that, to reduce risk, people choose bitcoin. so far I also pay attention to some altcoin.
Activity: 272
Merit: 13
May 22, 2020, 08:01:31 AM
Yes i am little by little i am acquiring those alts at a very good price now and i am looking forward to only the project in top 20 of coinmarketcaap
Activity: 499
Chainjoes.com
May 21, 2020, 09:29:19 PM
Top altcoins are very popular options in this market, but generally these coins usually follow the price of Bitcoin, so it will certainly depend a lot on this coin. I have a different thought and only choose to invest in new coins that are available in this market because it is the best opportunity for investors who love high profits.
Indeed, the top altcoin is dependent on bitcoin prices because it is the trigger for prices to move up if there is a bullrun happening, so I think altcoin will not be far from bitcoin and indeed we have to make sure the top coins have the potential to move quickly because if I wait a long time I think it it will be difficult.
In my portfolio, Bitcoin is not the best option because this coin only helps me to make very little profit from this market. If you want to get richer, you need to change and always look for new coins to invest because that's the best opportunity for you to make money. For me, the top altcoins are no longer as good as they used to be and will soon collapse if the value of Bitcoin drops.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
May 21, 2020, 01:00:04 PM
I buy and sell the coins I stake (which is an easy way to "mint" coins on old or average computers. .  Some of the coins I stake are: CompoundCoin, VersionCoin, TruckCoin, HoboNickels, Stronghands, Mintcoin, Elite (was 1337), InflationCoin, Bottlecaps, Stackbit,  BitcoinTalkCoin, Stackbit, RAIN, OverpoweredCoin, and Proof of Stake coin. 
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
May 21, 2020, 10:40:36 AM
Maybe buying now is a bit late because the price of altcoin has begun to creep up, I already had alt long before this pandemic season, so I'm just waiting for the right moment and I will be patiently waiting.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 21, 2020, 10:14:41 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 20, 2020, 01:14:03 PM
I think this time follow the your Favourite altcoin and when dump your Favourite alt then you can buy.Now i will share my opinion I think this time not right time altcoin buy because many people already sell alt and but bitcoin because bitcoin very soon big pump.
I think alt end of this year pump.You can choice your alt and but the right time.My Favourite alt ETH,XLM,LTC. I already buy this coin And I will buy more when the price goes down।.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
May 20, 2020, 03:57:00 AM
Now I am very active in choosing and investing in top coins, such as ETH or LTC, because after halving Bitcoin prices on the market fell slightly and it is now profitable to invest in top coins.
Okay, but I'm not sure for your profits in the coming days. I am worried that in the next few weeks the market will collapse once again. This is a quite sensitive time because BTC has not broken the $ 10k5 barrier and still sideway at $ 9k3 - $ 9k7. maybe this is the time to seduce those who don't have the patience and continue to buy alts. then the whales will devour the small fish by selling off BTC. So be careful, keeping USDT is the best at the moment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 171
jalannya dipotong sama orang
May 20, 2020, 12:15:51 AM
prices have indeed increased uncontrollably in the days after the bullish. and this is an opportunity for the pope to monitor and be ready to take over trade. I just saw the price development that happened to me, then I started to buy if the price is really really good

The trade strategy is different and it suits his abilities. I bought some altcoin, and until now I still hold it. My reason, I believe Altcoin has its own time to return to ATH. It should be noted I bought Altcoin with various considerations such as supply, team performance, and this community to avoid scams.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
May 19, 2020, 04:45:18 PM
Now I am very active in choosing and investing in top coins, such as ETH or LTC, because after halving Bitcoin prices on the market fell slightly and it is now profitable to invest in top coins.

You right, after the BTC halving a lot of coins decreased they price. The same altcoins at the moment are doing good, probably the bull run is closer than we imagine. I am doing good gain with NANO in these days. My ALT wallet at the moment is 50% ETH 30% LTC and 20% NANO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
May 19, 2020, 11:09:27 AM
Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?
some alt may be known as fraud, but indeed not all of them, indeed in recent days in the binance exchange I also see that some alt have raised the price, for some reason some traders may not pay attention to it and just see it and some traders may still be traumatized with a very significant decrease in alt prices, so maybe some traders do not want and are afraid of experiencing losses that have been experienced, but for example alt will really raise the price to a higher price, of course regret when they do not buy low prices.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 19, 2020, 07:49:45 AM
Top altcoins always bring safety for investors, and you will face very little risk when held in the long term.
No, it will never bring safety but maybe it's less risky.
But think of this, no altcoins will always look good as there is a competition in the market, and if they have a good volume now, that doesn't mean they will continue to enjoy that if they will be outperform in the long run or the team got lazy in developing the project.

However, the crypto market usually depends on the rise of Bitcoin, so in all circumstances, you need to consider carefully because the risk can occur at any time. Personally, this time I only hold fiat and look for some new coins to appear in this market because they are very good coins for you to make a profit.

it's always import to consider the overall market situation, and you can look on bitcoin to determine that since bitcoin is dominating the market now.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
May 19, 2020, 07:24:10 AM
You are definitely right about investing in altcoins, in my view, altcoins are the best choice for making good benefits. Everybody thinks that after the BTC halving market will get up. But it will mostly happen, l mean it is doubtful and none can predict what will happen. Anyway, it is no exaggeration to say that, top altcoins are always the best.
Top altcoins always bring safety for investors, and you will face very little risk when held in the long term. However, the crypto market usually depends on the rise of Bitcoin, so in all circumstances, you need to consider carefully because the risk can occur at any time. Personally, this time I only hold fiat and look for some new coins to appear in this market because they are very good coins for you to make a profit.
Activity: 854
May 19, 2020, 02:52:11 AM
prices have indeed increased uncontrollably in the days after the bullish. and this is an opportunity for the pope to monitor and be ready to take over trade. I just saw the price development that happened to me, then I started to buy if the price is really really good

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 19, 2020, 12:53:18 AM
ERC20 coins are too risky to be bought. As a bounty hunter i only trust the main coins because i know their stability in past few years.and i only do longterm on a maincoins.
Fast trading is quite good if youre really focus on the market price.
I like alts, which are already proven, usually such coins are in or near the top market, usually I choose the coins for investment, which are at least in the top 100, or better, which are in the top 20.

I also invest in altcoin only in the top 100, but I also have some coin that I like the project, as ETN. In these days it is doing good probably because they improved the credit rechanges for smartphone for more companies. I have some ETN because I mined them by phone in these years. Smiley

I have been watching this coin from many days, which I have installed the app which they kept asking for selfie and even though we provide them correctly they are rejecting the selfies. This makes, I am not earning ETN coin, most of my time, I am spending on selfies only.
Pages:
Jump to: