Pages:
Author

Topic: Are u buying alts? - page 4. (Read 4434 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 18, 2020, 05:55:17 PM
Now I am very active in choosing and investing in top coins, such as ETH or LTC, because after halving Bitcoin prices on the market fell slightly and it is now profitable to invest in top coins.
You are definitely right about investing in altcoins, in my view, altcoins are the best choice for making good benefits. Everybody thinks that after the BTC halving market will get up. But it will mostly happen, l mean it is doubtful and none can predict what will happen. Anyway, it is no exaggeration to say that, top altcoins are always the best.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
May 18, 2020, 04:06:27 PM
ERC20 coins are too risky to be bought. As a bounty hunter i only trust the main coins because i know their stability in past few years.and i only do longterm on a maincoins.
Fast trading is quite good if youre really focus on the market price.
I like alts, which are already proven, usually such coins are in or near the top market, usually I choose the coins for investment, which are at least in the top 100, or better, which are in the top 20.

I also invest in altcoin only in the top 100, but I also have some coin that I like the project, as ETN. In these days it is doing good probably because they improved the credit rechanges for smartphone for more companies. I have some ETN because I mined them by phone in these years. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 18, 2020, 02:30:24 PM
ERC20 coins are too risky to be bought. As a bounty hunter i only trust the main coins because i know their stability in past few years.and i only do longterm on a maincoins.
I like alts, which are already proven, usually such coins are in or near the top market, usually I choose the coins for investment, which are at least in the top 100, or better, which are in the top 20.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 18, 2020, 09:36:20 AM
if I don't want to buy it first, I'm more likely to be a bounty hunter

Both are a waste of time if you do not know first what you want. Trust me, stick to Bitcoin, stick to something you already use and like,,, do not worry about missing out on stuff, they will not be many opportunities and you cannot afford to waste time looking for the one golden egg when there are 100s of shitty eggs.
It seems to me that in the first place it is necessary to determine what results a person wants to achieve from his investments. if you don’t even think about the risks and prospects of the project, then of course it is best to invest in bitcoin. But a person who is not too worried about studying the cryptocurrency market will have doubts about Bitcoin and its future, too. But if this is not so, then in any case, you need to study rating altcoin in order to make the right choice. As an example, you can take altcoin NEO, which today does not show very large results. but the future of this coin is very good, given the partnership agreements with the Apple store, as well as Samsung. In addition, the Chinese Neo platform will have state support in the near future, as many sources of information say on the Internet, as many Chinese companies are already starting to work in the direction of cooperation with the platform and NEO coins. Good information can be found about other altcoin, including Ripples.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 15, 2020, 09:41:38 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
May 14, 2020, 10:26:54 AM

Both are a waste of time if you do not know first what you want. Trust me, stick to Bitcoin, stick to something you already use and like,,, do not worry about missing out on stuff, they will not be many opportunities and you cannot afford to waste time looking for the one golden egg when there are 100s of shitty eggs.
it looks like he intends to collect altcoin by becoming a bounty hunter and not buying altcoin from the market. as you said bitcoin is a good choice for investment. but to get it, of course, requires substantial capital so that the benefits obtained are also large.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 14, 2020, 04:32:50 AM

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
May 13, 2020, 11:07:31 PM
buying is a decision that must be taken by using common sense and high cruising. because without using a healthy mind and high cruising ,difficult will get good results.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
May 13, 2020, 06:22:47 PM
Now I am very active in choosing and investing in top coins, such as ETH or LTC, because after halving Bitcoin prices on the market fell slightly and it is now profitable to invest in top coins.

I am actually trading these for the daily profits at the moment while I hold my bag. Including chainlink. Lost over 2k USD on Origin (ogn) last week because I slept off while watching the trade. Tried to see if there will be a rebounds until I nearly get rekt Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 13, 2020, 03:30:02 PM
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
May 13, 2020, 01:40:40 AM
yes I bought, but I only bought a few of the top altcoins, especially like ETH, EOS, BNB, XLM, and XRP.
Great choices mate and that would bring you Good income soon,as
 we are almost the same folios though i have
 sold my EOS last year and bought Bettokens (formerly EOSbet token)
 and now it seems that my decision is right and
 there is nothing i need to be alarmed even that the EOS price dumps recently.also i have added Litecoin to my
 holdings because i can still find this former #3 currency as valuable
 for long term holding.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 12, 2020, 09:48:16 PM
yes, Umm buying at the deep. most of the altcoin price falling and its a good time to catch some great project.Till now bought ADA and umm in profit also. also bought Matic, LTC,ethereum and chainlink. I like to do regular trade and besides those trade, I also like to do hold. so for long term, you can hold the following coin that I suggested.
Indeed, the coins you say are good, but everyone has a different opinion. I prefer to have the top coins for regular trading because I know that in every increase there is a big profit.

LINK, ETH, BCH, TRX are coins that are already in my portfolio so I will see market movements until the bullrun comes.
Of course, investing in the top coins will make you feel safer and will make a profit if Bitcoin tends to rise. I think if the price of Bitcoin does not increase, it will be very difficult for you to make a profit and will have to be very long. Anyway, in this unpredictable time, it is best only to choose the coins in the top 20 CMC because these are good options for all investors.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 12, 2020, 03:23:16 PM
Yes, now I choose and invest in some coins, because the halving of Bitcoin has passed and the market prices have fallen slightly, I think now is the time to invest and wait for the profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 12, 2020, 11:43:35 AM
yes, Umm buying at the deep. most of the altcoin price falling and its a good time to catch some great project.Till now bought ADA and umm in profit also. also bought Matic, LTC,ethereum and chainlink. I like to do regular trade and besides those trade, I also like to do hold. so for long term, you can hold the following coin that I suggested.
Planning everything will help to attained the success that you are aiming, there are lots of Alts that you can consider as long as you do your research and you observe how the developers are doing behind the projects,. There's always relationship between choosing the project and the time frame that you are looking for holding your assets.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 12, 2020, 11:39:33 AM
Indeed, the coins you say are good, but everyone has a different opinion. I prefer to have the top coins for regular trading because I know that in every increase there is a big profit.

LINK, ETH, BCH, TRX are coins that are already in my portfolio so I will see market movements until the bullrun comes.
Activity: 12
Merit: 4
May 12, 2020, 06:45:14 AM
Unfortunately, the first time I bought altcoins (J8T) under JET8 Foundation, I immediately lost all my money as the value of the tokens went from $0.10 on launch day, to $0.00001 within the span of a week.

Believe they cash out the capital and just forgot about the whole tokenomics and/or token buy-backs, an injecting funds back into the tokens.

Some other projects burn some remaining coins as well and set a safe 10% buffer in the back-end, just to control the pricing.

Unless projects are IEO or security-backed, I would say be very careful with all the ICO/ITO that are coming up - the industry is still mired with scammers unfortunately. Sad
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 12, 2020, 02:54:43 AM
btc never been stable .  many past halving was done but after that did the price became stable ? nope but ikd maybe this time is different because we saw how people waited for this one  .
Same thing, nothing's change, the only difference with the halving this year is the price did not pump really good .
maybe because of the current pandemic, so let it go, anyway, we will find out if this halving will have a good long term effect since it has not happen yet, scheduled today but we can wait for months to see or maybe by the end of the year.

but then if you got btc duing the dip, you'll surely able have sold it just recently.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 12, 2020, 01:28:08 AM
Halving is about 30 minutes away and we already see the market fall, I think the market will fall even harder and we can already invest in alts, because they will become cheaper.
The next few days will be a very volatile time because after halving the value of Bitcoin will soon have many new adjustments and certainly this is an opportunity that investors should not miss. I have prepared USDT to buy some cheap coins and keep waiting until the market has a new collapse. Of course, crypt will soon return for everyone to make a profit so please be patient.

btc never been stable .  many past halving was done but after that did the price became stable ? nope but ikd maybe this time is different because we saw how people waited for this one  .

lots of preparation has been done and now halving was a succesor    . the more halving is equals to more difficulty right  ?  so people might hodl and cheerish thier coin compare on the past so maybe the price wont be volatile too much  this time   . still your idea of buying usdt is cool to counter the volatile effects of cryptos 
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
May 12, 2020, 01:15:07 AM
This would be a good time to get into alts. Check privacy coins like XMR or SUMO ... never wrong to get some of those!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
May 11, 2020, 10:14:11 PM
Halving is about 30 minutes away and we already see the market fall, I think the market will fall even harder and we can already invest in alts, because they will become cheaper.
The next few days will be a very volatile time because after halving the value of Bitcoin will soon have many new adjustments and certainly this is an opportunity that investors should not miss. I have prepared USDT to buy some cheap coins and keep waiting until the market has a new collapse. Of course, crypt will soon return for everyone to make a profit so please be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: