Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we already rich, gentleman? - page 3. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 29, 2017, 12:04:22 AM
I'm not rich, because what I have and I get right now does not meet everything I want. And I also do not have a huge pile of bitcoin. But I believe with the hard work I do and with bitcoin it adds to the income. wealth will come to me
I can say Im not yet rich, but believing in bitcoin someday I can say soon I can be rich. Bitcoin has a lot of opportunity to give for those who beleives in and those users. Yes same, for now I dont have much bitcoin yet with hard work I can earn btc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 10:04:46 PM
I'm not rich, because what I have and I get right now does not meet everything I want. And I also do not have a huge pile of bitcoin. But I believe with the hard work I do and with bitcoin it adds to the income. wealth will come to me
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 02:11:12 AM
Yet and still long way to rich from bitcoin, now i have no more than 10 btc and if 1 btc can benefit $ 2000 then still far to rich. I expect the price to go up so that the rich hope soon happens.

I also hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will grow and make me a rich man. But now I can not call myself rich. Even despite the fact that thanks to the crypto currency, I have become much better off living
I like the idea of bitcoin going up, but currently I do not have as much bitcoin as I would like, so I will prefer that bitcoin does not grow that fast so it gives me enough time to accumulate a decent amount of bitcoin since my holdings right now are nothing to brag about.

People who are earning bitcoins from this forum by participating in signature campaign or by any other method will be having very low amount of bitcoins in their wallet as its not easy to earn bitcoins especially when price is going higher but we should make constant efforts to earn as much as possible and save it for future and if you can manage to save decent amount of bitcoins then nobody can stop you from becoming rich.
Not only that but the when the price goes up most of the time you are going to get your earnings reduced from your signature campaign so for those that are earning some extra bitcoin through signature campaign they get their earnings reduced and it takes forever to earn a significant amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 11:00:39 PM
Yet and still long way to rich from bitcoin, now i have no more than 10 btc and if 1 btc can benefit $ 2000 then still far to rich. I expect the price to go up so that the rich hope soon happens.

I also hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will grow and make me a rich man. But now I can not call myself rich. Even despite the fact that thanks to the crypto currency, I have become much better off living
I like the idea of bitcoin going up, but currently I do not have as much bitcoin as I would like, so I will prefer that bitcoin does not grow that fast so it gives me enough time to accumulate a decent amount of bitcoin since my holdings right now are nothing to brag about.

People who are earning bitcoins from this forum by participating in signature campaign or by any other method will be having very low amount of bitcoins in their wallet as its not easy to earn bitcoins especially when price is going higher but we should make constant efforts to earn as much as possible and save it for future and if you can manage to save decent amount of bitcoins then nobody can stop you from becoming rich.
October 19, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 03:27:24 PM
Yes we are if you have a lot of bitcoins you can easily make profit right now because it is high and it is still growing right now so you could sell it right now but you could also buy it right now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 12, 2017, 01:56:23 PM
Considering that in the future, cryptocurrencies may become "mainstream" with everyone using them, I guess anyone who decided to risk and invest in any coin (and I guess, especially bitcoin) is the "rich" one. The profit depends of course on the amount of money you invested, but you all have an advantage over people that will get to the crypto scene in 2025 let say.
government will make a necessary action i think whenever bitcoin become mainstream and so popular. the volatile will not work anymore to make your investment growing faster just like what was happened since yesterday.

$500 within 24 hours for every 1 bitcoin you have , surely if you have a lot of capital you could become rich easier. but not with the one with low capital.
October 12, 2017, 12:52:56 PM
When bitcoin will be worth around 100k in next 10 years then I could be rich, in any other scenario, I am just another poor soul with high hopes.
At this point, we need to be honest + we probably wont see any dramatic spikes of price in the future, let's hope for gradual growth and hopefully we can earn more BTC along the way.

I think that price is a real possibility in the next 10 or 15 years, every year it passes the amount of bitcoin you need to become a millionaire in dollars is decreasing, if in the future you are only going to need to get 10 bitcoins to be a millionaire then that is goal that is within the reach of all the people in the forum.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 01:17:19 PM
Considering that in the future, cryptocurrencies may become "mainstream" with everyone using them, I guess anyone who decided to risk and invest in any coin (and I guess, especially bitcoin) is the "rich" one. The profit depends of course on the amount of money you invested, but you all have an advantage over people that will get to the crypto scene in 2025 let say.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

You can feel happiness about that.
The fact is your life changed after you know and make money from Bitcoin.
Do not let others rich man make you feel shy, because you only a newbie in the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 244
October 07, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 07, 2017, 10:38:23 AM
October 06, 2017, 07:23:45 PM
Not yet ,i will only  admit that im already a richman if i have 4 luxury cars, condos,  private plane , 1000 bitcoin. Which is too impossible to happen. But i will still try my best to be richman after 30 years. I promise!!! A true gentleman words.

This is the true dream and goal. I'm still very far from this day. I doesn't hurt for a man to dream, even for a luxurious one - one with luxury cars, private jets and private islands in it. I've been yearning for the day that I can wake up comfortably and live a luxurious life, and I work hard so that in the future I'd be able to have the lifestyle of a rich gentleman. With Bitcoin, I hope to be able to achieve this dream.
No problem if that is your dream but that is a very costly dream, I prefer a life where I will live comfortably but not necessarily with a lot of luxuries, as long as I’m healthy and have time to do my hobbies I will be happy with my economic situation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 08:39:18 PM
I am not ready to be rich. There are still many processes that i have to live to achieve that wealth. I still need to keep fighting to make alot money from trading or ICO.
In order to be rich you first need to prepare yourself to be rich, many people just want to be rich out of nowhere and that is not the way things happen, if you want to be rich you need to plan your life around the idea to be rich, once you do that becoming rich can be easy.

Yes you're right getting rich is not easy and you needed to excert more effort in order to gain more profit from bitcoin. That's why we needed to be patience at all times and to be rich is the motive of everyone, so we exactly have the courage to make more profit through investments. We needed to work hard for it and the reward is the wealth that will make us rich in the future.

I'm not yet rich and I'm aiming to read the field very well so that I can generate income for myself on my own in a free economy. I like my bitcoin and altcoins, gonna trade with them carefully to relize my aim.
Activity: 116
September 28, 2017, 07:59:55 PM
Where are the gentleman from the good ol' days

Many people suddenly become rich because of bitcoin, it happens because bitcoin exchange rates continue to rise from day to day. today many bitcoiner who has become a Billionaire despite their very young age. I think we can also be like them if we are serious in finding bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
September 28, 2017, 07:14:57 PM
Not yet ,i will only  admit that im already a richman if i have 4 luxury cars, condos,  private plane , 1000 bitcoin. Which is too impossible to happen. But i will still try my best to be richman after 30 years. I promise!!! A true gentleman words.

This is the true dream and goal. I'm still very far from this day. I doesn't hurt for a man to dream, even for a luxurious one - one with luxury cars, private jets and private islands in it. I've been yearning for the day that I can wake up comfortably and live a luxurious life, and I work hard so that in the future I'd be able to have the lifestyle of a rich gentleman. With Bitcoin, I hope to be able to achieve this dream.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 28, 2017, 06:41:44 PM
I am not ready to be rich. There are still many processes that i have to live to achieve that wealth. I still need to keep fighting to make alot money from trading or ICO.
In order to be rich you first need to prepare yourself to be rich, many people just want to be rich out of nowhere and that is not the way things happen, if you want to be rich you need to plan your life around the idea to be rich, once you do that becoming rich can be easy.

Yes you're right getting rich is not easy and you needed to excert more effort in order to gain more profit from bitcoin. That's why we needed to be patience at all times and to be rich is the motive of everyone, so we exactly have the courage to make more profit through investments. We needed to work hard for it and the reward is the wealth that will make us rich in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 28, 2017, 06:35:56 PM
When bitcoin will be worth around 100k in next 10 years then I could be rich, in any other scenario, I am just another poor soul with high hopes.
At this point, we need to be honest + we probably wont see any dramatic spikes of price in the future, let's hope for gradual growth and hopefully we can earn more BTC along the way.
September 28, 2017, 05:29:57 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 21, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
I have spent too much time in school, therefore no...sadly Sad

It's okay brother. Finish your studies first before anything else.
I know sometimes you think that you actually don't need to study because you already earning a lot but education is still important than anything. Don't disappoint your parents, this is all they want from us. You can do bitcoin as a side job but prioritize first your studies.
You're not making any sense here. A School is just a training ground for newbies and to those people who're pretty much always relying on the Spoon-Feed-Program they're making every single day. Knowledge can be earned without even going to school. This logic is quite dumb, you're being blinded by these filthy Training Grounds. It will be too late for you to realize how big and cruel the world is. You're current so called maturity wouldn't be enough to hold such weight it will soon give to you.

What's the point of studying (to have a decent job, with a regular wage) if you already knew how to make more money than those guys. This is completely not so practical and logical.
Pages:
Jump to: