Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we already rich, gentleman? - page 7. (Read 8070 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
August 25, 2017, 11:02:12 AM
Not yet. You'll need like 20-30 Bitcoin for that in my view, and there is not many people that have so many.

I am not one of them at least lol. We'll keep waiting until it gets 10 times higher.

Obviously, we need more than BTC50 according to current price I guess.
50 * $4300 = only $215,000 not enough to stated as rich.
Bitcoin isn't a fast way to become rich, as current price is expensive, except
If you can make BTC10 per month, then you can be rich in 5 years later.
Which is impossible for layman without any skill and don't have big capital,
But, at least you can make enough money to cover daily expenses through invest on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
August 25, 2017, 09:27:07 AM
I voted for soon. I'm not rich yet, my lifestyle haven't changed. Sure, Bitcoin boost my financial position but being rich is a very different level.
I know a lot of clever people got rich already, if I had enough capital in the beginning of the year I could've been one of them. But no complain, I'm waiting my time. Bitcoin will eventually make every one of us rich, I believe it.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 4274
Addicted to HoDLing!
August 25, 2017, 09:19:23 AM
I believe someone had posted "This is it gentlemen!" but accidentally had left out the word "it" in the sentence. No one knows if the person was drunk or had just mis-typed. But it stuck and became a meme, like hodl.

Usually now seen written as "This is gentlemen". Like a spirit tribe, or way of being.

It is sometime just shortened to "gentlemen".

First "This is gentlemen" post: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2m1brp/this_is_gentlemen/

Urban dictionary entry: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=This%20is%20gentlemen

Many thanks Torque, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Very nice. LOL! Bitcoin has coined (pun intended) lots of nice expressions and stuff... With HoDL being the best by far.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 08:58:40 AM
Maybe some people have already benefited greatly from bitcoin, but I'm not rich of bitcoin, maybe because I'm late to know bitcoin so when I buy the price is already high.

Well I think majority of them have got some extra money definitely from bitcoin. After people knowing bitcoin and had they bought it and sold little later they would have made money if price rose during that period. Yes rich to say would differ from person to person because for some billionaire means becoming rich and for some if they have anything extra than before means they are rich in their personal life.

Let's congratulate everybody in this thread here, I am considering one's selves that were rich because bitcoin opportunity is a blessing to all of us here and no matter what happens digital currency is somewhat like a strings attached to us. It's more like a regular job for me and considered as sustainable source of income in the world of currency. That riches I am pertaining to includes the better knowledge that we have as a worker of digital currency, which also take part of the trading strategies that can develop better knowledge that can help you success with your trading decisions.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 5047
August 25, 2017, 08:51:18 AM
Guys, I'm seeing people use the word "gentleman" in a funny/symbolic way, similarly to "hodl"...

What's the story behind "gentleman" and who coined it?

Just curious...

I believe someone had posted "This is it gentlemen!" but accidentally had left out the word "it" in the sentence. No one knows if the person was drunk or had just mis-typed. But it stuck and became a meme, like hodl.

Usually now seen written as "This is gentlemen". Like a spirit tribe, or way of being.

It is sometime just shortened to "gentlemen".

First "This is gentlemen" post: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2m1brp/this_is_gentlemen/

Urban dictionary entry: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=This%20is%20gentlemen
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
August 25, 2017, 02:36:01 AM
Maybe some people have already benefited greatly from bitcoin, but I'm not rich of bitcoin, maybe because I'm late to know bitcoin so when I buy the price is already high.

Well I think majority of them have got some extra money definitely from bitcoin. After people knowing bitcoin and had they bought it and sold little later they would have made money if price rose during that period. Yes rich to say would differ from person to person because for some billionaire means becoming rich and for some if they have anything extra than before means they are rich in their personal life.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 4274
Addicted to HoDLing!
August 25, 2017, 02:31:16 AM
Guys, I'm seeing people use the word "gentleman" in a funny/symbolic way, similarly to "hodl"...

What's the story behind "gentleman" and who coined it?

Just curious...

And, to answer the OT Q... I'm not yet rich, but hoping to be, when BTC reaches 6 digits. My current stash of BTC is in the low double digit mark.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 25, 2017, 02:21:59 AM
Users who have invested into bitcoin or the one who have been holding certain volume of bitcoin can have a confirmation that they are rich. Need to make the wallet enabled with high security features. Hope the trust will help users be rich in the future days as the growth keeps continuing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 25, 2017, 01:41:26 AM
Not yet, i can only tell that i im rich, when the time that i can buy a house,  a many cars, and when the time that i dont even have a problem interms of financial. And i'm hopping that someday it will happen to me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
August 24, 2017, 11:54:14 PM
Where are the gentleman from the good ol' days

Gentleman from the good ol' days don't frequent that much in the forum because they are already rich as hell. Or maybe they are just lurking around the corner as laughing at us because those early adopters are really here for the long haul and they see people panicking and selling their bitcoin for every major crash that they have seen. As for me, I'm not rich as well, but I'm here for the long haul because I want to accumulate bitcoin in the next years or so to be called rich by those members you are just joining in the future. A lot of room for us to really grow our bitcoin.

I also believe in bitcoin and that he will help us become rich. I think we got a great chance to become rich. And very soon our welfare will increase.
I'm not as rich as I like, but I collect coins, and this is the key to wealth

The gentleman from the good ol' days must be playing golf now, or riding their horses or ferrari. They're probably hopping from one country to another, riding their own yacht or private jet. I'm not rich as well, but I intend to invest for long term so I've been storing the bitcoins that I earn. I don't aspire for a luxurious life, and I just have a simple lifestyle. It would be enough for me to be just financially secure, because I don't need race cars and private jets to feel successful or happy. I just want a comfortable life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 24, 2017, 12:02:41 PM
Activity: 714
August 24, 2017, 08:16:12 AM
[/quote
We have not really become rich, have not become gentlemen. Which criteria for wealth, based on the level of income and our comfortable life. Or based on the amount of bitcoin you are reserving.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 24, 2017, 05:08:58 AM
I definitely richer than before I knew bitcoin , but still not too rich, because I tends to spend my coin, when the price a bit high I sold my coin, I never though that bitcoin can be this high,  but now I am determined to save and to become rich with bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
August 23, 2017, 07:39:05 PM
I have my own savings of bitcoin but until now i still not rich it will still small amount to become rich but maybe in the future if the price can be increase more i can be rich.. but for now i need to invest more bitcoin in order to get the benefits of the price increase..
That is why i am started my own business online related in marketing that can help to have bitcoin savings until i can save almost 15 btc for the future..
If i'm very active last 2 years ago about bitcoin maybe i already rich by now but since i don't have knowledge about bitcoin before and i really dont think that the price of bitcoin can be continues the increase i still in the middle where i am collecting bitcoin and save small amount of bitcoin for the future and to save almost i think my goal even 5 btc to 15 btc in the future..
Activity: 434
August 23, 2017, 07:13:14 PM
bitcoin is very important for the life of me so the current price is getting increased and continues to increase but I have yet to feel the rich bitcoin because I am still a few months of joining the campaign. to be rich I have to collect and store to my wallet from a few coins from the results of the work during this time, from now this might be the beginning of my success and the future is bright and well. I would expect the price of the bitcoin will continue to increase so that I could get rich quick ... hahaha Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
August 23, 2017, 05:58:11 PM
Not yet but soon i don't have stact bitcoin at the moment and waiting for the right time to earn and hold them again the current lrice of bitcoin is really impressive and that is why those people who already bitcoin from their wallet are now a millionaire

Oh to bad for us I don't stock btc also but I have more stake alts that i can exchange whenever the price of bitcoins would pump harder more. And for now I will just follow the bitcoins progress since I can't sell my coins for now for since I don't need some money at this point but whenever I can see some little glitches then possibly I would sell some of my coins to secure my profits.
i already secure my profit i always withdraw or exchaning my bitcoin into fiat because i in need of money weekly and yet i don't stock my bitcoins too where i always buy it or stock a altcoins that has very potential to give me more profit to support my self also from financial assistance. I point here is don't depends on the single income you'll get always find another way on how you can make your bitcoin grow. And not because they will pump and dump each coins always go on the flow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
August 23, 2017, 05:50:59 PM
I'm not rich however I made some nice profits over the years because of Bitcoin.
It might be on the high side for someone of my age but it won't impact my future much.

Like you I was lucky enough to make some profit. no rich But way more then I was expecting it to be. Really happy about that. But my goal is the same as when I started. Bitcoin should give people their power back from banks and governments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
August 23, 2017, 05:24:12 PM
I'm not rich however I made some nice profits over the years because of Bitcoin.
It might be on the high side for someone of my age but it won't impact my future much.
Activity: 728
August 23, 2017, 05:19:14 PM
i think it depends on how many bitcoins does you own,  i will be rich soon,when bitcoin is $15000
Since I have so little amount of bitcoin I will need the price of bitcoin to reach 30000, the double of what you need, however I hope to get enough bitcoin in the next months that will cut in half the price that I will need bitcoin to reach so I will be in the same situation as you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
August 21, 2017, 10:56:57 AM
A BIG YESSSSSSS!! Yes i am. May not be in terms of finances and materials but i am. I am rich in happiness, joy, love, hope and contentment. No better wealth than this i think dude. One must be appreciative of what he has first before he can be rich. 😊
Pages:
Jump to: