Pages:
Author

Topic: Are we heading for full recovery now? - page 7. (Read 2730 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
I think yes we are heading for a full recovery and I think it's the right time to invest in the upcoming altcoin but we should also be so caution because nobody can predict tomorrow
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
Little roller coaster for Ethereum again. Thought it would hold the above 500 level. Lost it pretty fast Undecided
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:33:11 PM
In light of the way that costs are again in the red zone to sit tight for the recovery of the digital money showcase, one should hold up later, in all likelihood closer to June. There is no contrary news, yet the market at that point begins to develop, at that point falls once more, it resembles a session of dealers and individuals with huge capital.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
There've been some pumps and dumps, but somehow this last rise less than a week ago felt different to me. The prices went up about 20% without going down. The market seems to be surrounded by great news about serious companies talking about adopting blockchain. For now the situation is stable and if we gradually see the market going 20% up every week or two, it would be just right. What do you think? Is this low price nightmare close to being over? Do you still expect full recovery this summer?

Yes now it is time to go down. I expect Bitcoin will go under 5000$. You can look at weekly chart and maybe you will agree with me that it is look like we still on bear market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 05:20:48 PM
I'm really wishing something like this will happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 05:20:13 PM
The full recovery is in full swing as bitcoin has started its surprising run but then i thought the bull run was to start in December but from what i saw yesterday and today i am sure the bull run of bitcoin would be on in no time. And as for the dips they are very normal unless you really don't know about the concept of volatility when it comes to bitcoin. So yeah green days are upon us all and the entire crypto community is smiling.
It seems to me that it is too early to talk about full-fledged growth. Most likely, we will see another good fall, which will bring us back to the previous positions. Strong growth should begin later.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:18:20 PM
Yesterday market gain was bullish and seems we are heading for full market recovery it has was a massive gain and green market in crypto market yesterday will be glad if it continues.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
when alt season>HuhHuh MUH FAMILIEE
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 18, 2018, 05:13:50 PM
The full recovery is in full swing as bitcoin has started its surprising run but then i thought the bull run was to start in December but from what i saw yesterday and today i am sure the bull run of bitcoin would be on in no time. And as for the dips they are very normal unless you really don't know about the concept of volatility when it comes to bitcoin. So yeah green days are upon us all and the entire crypto community is smiling.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
July 18, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
I think yes we will start slowly to recover now im looking the chart day by day and for me it's impressive and we can see a big pump in the next months.

I disagree with that mate. The chart trend that shows that it is so clear that when the price of bitcoin rich 7k$ mark again would have a huge resistance and may fall back again to 6k $ mark and it would also affect the whole market.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
July 18, 2018, 05:03:25 PM
Perhaps the recovery of the crypto currency market has already begun. Bitcoin added 10% as in the good old days, and altcoins are also growing. It is possible to form a very promising investment portfolio тщц.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 05:00:09 PM
I think yes we will start slowly to recover now im looking the chart day by day and for me it's impressive and we can see a big pump in the next months.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 18, 2018, 04:59:12 PM
I am a little sceptical. I have seen this before. We have e good couple of days and then back in the red zone. We have to wait and see what is going to happen, but I have in mind that this could be bull trap.
Activity: 238
July 18, 2018, 04:57:31 PM
Well No one can actually tell if this will be the one that will bring the full recovery we are looking for u, some few months we have seen the crypto going up a little bit and dip down so bad, let's just hope this one will last.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
July 18, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
I recently read that it will be just an incredible growth, that is, a pump to the prices that were last year to see what happens!
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 04:54:19 PM
Not yet...hopefully August. I may be wrong though
Activity: 176
July 18, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
Nobody knows, but I'm always optimistic about the Blockchain Technology and cryptocurrencies especially for the truly useful ones!
Activity: 728
July 18, 2018, 04:49:41 PM
I also think that it is too early to talk about a full recovery of the market. Most likely there will be a fall.
Activity: 81
July 18, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
It is early to say about recovery, no signs of reversal yet. I think we will back to real bull market only after 10 August. But last year bull run started also 17 July, like yesterday. As we know, history repeats, in investing. So let's hope!
Activity: 150
July 18, 2018, 04:46:46 PM
summer is almost over and there is no recovery . but the market has stabilized and I expect that by the end of the year it will return to its position.
Pages:
Jump to: