Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 42. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
Yes, I'm very much afraid that hackers can steal all my savings from crypto-currency wallets  Embarrassed Despite the measures I have taken - installing a good antivirus software, dispersing the balance across many purses, every time I check each wallet, I'm afraid to see there on balance 0!
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
After the hacker's embarrassing behavior, many investors must have a headache for how to secure their own cryptocurrency assets. Some startups open up their own businesses under such a banner, and traditional financial giants can also do something in this regard. Japan’s trust banking industry saw a new opportunity and many banks are considering launching business services that support cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 08:58:56 PM
Of course we all afraid of hackers we all know that anything is possible when it comes to digital world. I'm afraid that they can steal my private information and take away all my money in just a snap of our hands. But as a user's you have to apply a extra careful to avoid this be aware of an sites that you click or log in, dint give any private information in any sites and be careful in opening malicious documents or sites.

Hacking is now very and mostly there are attacking businesses handling funds and even individual accounts. So I think anyone of us are afraid of hackers because we don't know when they attack us and maybe this losing us everything of our funds. To make sure that we still have funds once we are hacked is to divide our funds if possible put it to banks which is protected by insurance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
April 21, 2018, 08:58:22 PM
Everyone who has value in something online should be afraid of hackers!  Not even the most secure government systems are completely invulnerable as long as they are hooked up - new exploits are being found and the increase of software complexity has led to a massive number of exploit possibilities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 21, 2018, 08:55:15 PM
I always double check every website address and always use the original software. Everybody should just at least to keep in mind that can be hacked any moment. Be careful to keep your private key safe

That is a good routine. You should also save the bookmarks for the exchanges and wallets. That way
you cant end up on wrong url.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
April 21, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Of course we all afraid of hackers we all know that anything is possible when it comes to digital world. I'm afraid that they can steal my private information and take away all my money in just a snap of our hands. But as a user's you have to apply a extra careful to avoid this be aware of an sites that you click or log in, dint give any private information in any sites and be careful in opening malicious documents or sites.
Activity: 8
April 21, 2018, 08:08:00 PM
Yes,im afraid of hackers because all you save can be lost for a short period of time.
Activity: 201
April 21, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
Of course I am afraid, and do not let our assets were stolen by hackers. and to protect our wallets from hackers we can do various ways, do not get used to using public internet network such as free wifi at the cafe or at the mall or anywhere, try to login our wallet account in one device only, do not get used to login wallet address in many computers. try the email we use our wallet list, not to use in open or register other sites. 1 special email for one account of our wallet address. and we also give double security, or two step verification if we want to enter our wallet.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
I always double check every website address and always use the original software. Everybody should just at least to keep in mind that can be hacked any moment. Be careful to keep your private key safe
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:57:43 PM
We need to be conscious and should be afraid of hackers because they have done many damages to many of the cryptos holders. Hacking is the most dangerous and one of the disadvantages of cryptos currency. When you are hacked, you don't have any things to do about it because it's cannot be traceable, so we need to be conscious of site we visits.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
April 20, 2018, 03:50:55 PM
I am afraid of them and i think everyone should be. Crypto economy is getting bigger everyday and that brings so much attention. Hackers also get attracted because amount of money in crypto is beyond their dreams. If you don't take precautions you are in the radar of hackers.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
yes i'm afraid of hackers because hackers already hacked many people's  wallet and also exchange. I also afraid of airdrop because many airdrop project are scam.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 20, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
Yes, I'm afraid hacking hackers. Moreover, I already have a bitter experience of this. I was stolen a certain amount of money. But more of this I blame my carelessness on security. Now I look at the precautions in a slightly different way. You need to be more careful in your actions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 02:58:19 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Ofcourse this could be a big threat in cryptocurrency community. If this thing would really happen then I think it could sum up cryptocurrency to decline.
Activity: 518
April 20, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

I haven’t time and energy to feel fear. No need for this. Just do what you must. And pay close attention to the measures that can defense you in front of hacker attacks and any kind of illegal activity.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
Honestly, i'm  afraid too.. i have ever been hacking or phising in myetherwallet
i think i lose $800 in MobileGo token. so sad about it but actually we have to carefully when entry privatekey in myetherwallet or everything
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 20, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
Maybe everyone of us afraid in hacker as they can stole our money anytime and there nothing we can do but to watch only. I was hoping that hackers will all die so that no more hacker will happen in the future and we can trust each other.

First of all, if you keep your coins safely and securely, then none of the hackers will be able to steal your coins. First, get a good antivirus for your system and secondly refrain from clicking on dubious links.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 20, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
Maybe everyone of us afraid in hacker as they can stole our money anytime and there nothing we can do but to watch only. I was hoping that hackers will all die so that no more hacker will happen in the future and we can trust each other.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
Of course, someone is afraid of hackers, because they can take everything that we have. we will lose everything that we have everyone who invests in bitcoyne and understands the severity of this fear of hackers, so there are a number of actions that help protect their tools, Although hackers do not know how to crack the blockade, you can safely sleep. Just need to carefully process the keys

Yes of course, because anytime our money will be lost in just a second once attack by hackers.
Activity: 84
April 20, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
of course everyone is afraid of hackers. they do not want to lose their assets. a way to protect our assets is to store our assets in high-security wallets. do not store our password information in the device. just save it in paper. that's the way I know
Pages:
Jump to: