Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 38. (Read 10474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 25, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
Fear of hackers does not solve your problems, only you can protect yourself and are not afraid of anyone in the future. Use the recommended protection parameters for both your mail and other accounts on exchanges and your wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes, of course, I am very afraid of hackers. The hacker is very annoying and irritates me. But in spite of that, I give tight security to all the coins I have. I will not be willing if all my coins are taken by hackers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
I am afraid of huckers so I always use complicated password and 2FA using my exchanges accounts and MetaMask for entering MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
I am not afraid of hackers, because I have effectively saved my private key, and no one is likely to steal my COINS.
We have to stick to the basic rules, how can we not be targeted by hackers?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
I am afraid of hackers but measures like safe browsing and the use of google 2 factor authentication makes me safe. I use Lastpass to manage all my password, hence I have a secured and strong password system for all my accounts. I don't and have never left money I can't afford to lose on an exchange overnight. All my money in crypto is on hardwallet, so I don't worry too much about hackers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
I'm not afraid of hackers cause their victims are usually the ones who have huge crypto deposits. I don't so I don't think I'm a tasty morsel for hackers Grin

My thoughts are just like you. I'm just a small fish in the ocean of cryptocurrency. I think hackers shouldn't be interested in me. Their goals are more willing to target those whales. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
Kind of sure i didn't visited any fake websites or scams but still was hacked few weeks ago. Before i think only people who made a mistakes with security can be hacked but not really. looking for new level of security for a moment
Activity: 26
April 25, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
I'm not afraid of hackers cause their victims are usually the ones who have huge crypto deposits. I don't so I don't think I'm a tasty morsel for hackers Grin
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
Sometimes to me comes the alarm associated with safety. I want to be sure that there will be no gross mistakes and my coins will always be with me
Activity: 209
April 24, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
of course they should be afraid. they can take my crypt literally from under the nose, and I even do not notice it .. it is necessary to save your savings as efficiently as possible so that they are not stolen or transferred to anywhere
Activity: 37
April 24, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
AFRAID!!!
who is not?
who are not?
the best way is to make your passwords as strong as possible, never ever use the same password (email, exchanges).
also be careful of phishing mails and a good antivirus softwares that could secure your information can help.
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
Everyone is afraid of them, we should not think that hackers are only interested in big profits. More often than not, they attack unprotected or weakly protected, Intrusive home computers connected to the Internet. Attack can come from within, from a spy program that infiltrates your computer, for example, as an attachment to a spam email. Having gained access to the system, they steal sensitive data or install malware. They also use compromised computers to send spam.
yes you are right, everyone is afraid of hackers, the most feared is when they can get all our personal data, from that data they can get the identity number even to the credit card they can get if all our personal data is taken by them. because most of us make passwords related to our personal identity. therefore routinely expected to change the password, and do not forget to update always antivirus especially related to web / online.
Activity: 163
April 24, 2018, 07:37:47 AM
Yes, it really is so that you can protect yourself from this, you should always look at the site link there should be a shoe that all is safe, otherwise your password can be stolen!
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
April 24, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
Not afraid to be hacked only by someone who has no crypt. All the rest of course understand that this can happen and are afraid of it.
Activity: 220
April 24, 2018, 07:33:41 AM
I think the way to secure altcoin is just using the ledger wallet, because my practice is just ledger that is able to keep our altcoin from the hacker
Activity: 132
April 24, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Who's not afraid of hackers? Our hard-earned money gone in seconds is just unfair. We should protect our crypto as much as we can by providing a strong password to our wallet.
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 24, 2018, 07:18:30 AM
keep all your keys and passwords in multiple sources and you will never lose your funds.all the same, in our industry there have been cases of hacking and loss of money
Activity: 168
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 24, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
I know there's been break-ins.but I'm never concerned that I don't worry about and never experienced.I hope that I will not touch it
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 24, 2018, 07:14:33 AM
of course not.our sphere is simply the most protected and I am absolutely sure that all my funds in a safe place and will not go anywhere from me in any case
Activity: 60
April 24, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
I am also scared in hackers if you know Imagine all your hard earned money stolen within the twinkle of an eye?Im not sure it is something will wish for himself in any case hardware wallets are the way to go but the recent vulnerability detected in the ledger nano hardware wallets is something one should be careful about.All things equal just get yourself a hardware wallet.just make sure to be careful
Pages:
Jump to: