Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 46. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 07:42:52 PM
No doubt everyone is afraid of hackers, it is normal to be afraid because everyone afraid to lose their money that you have earn in the long time. To avoid this always install a good antivirus and anti-malware software on your system and use secure browsing of them.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 19, 2018, 07:19:39 PM
Of course! I think everyone is worried about this! In modern society, there is no escape from illegal fraud! But you can protect yourself in several ways!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 19, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
Recently, I take all the precautions that I can, and basically follow the instructions given on the website itself. For example, we can see how MEW gives us precautionary information before we can enter the wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
Yes, I really am because you never know from where they may strike you...
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:07:40 PM
I'm scared of them because in a blink of an eye your coins in your wallet with be gone. That's why, I always bookmarks the sites that I'm visiting. With Ian Balena got hacked and stole millions of dollars worth of tokens in his wallet then I'm must be cautious.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
April 19, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
It is true that all of the people are scared. Because people work hard to keep their wealth in order and loot the wealth, it is the work of Hackers. You have to make yourself safe browsing practice.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
As soon as the bitcoin rate increased, hackers from all over the world turned their close professional attention to it. You need to be careful and attentive, create long passwords that will protect all accesses. Of course, if the hackers steal my coins, it will be very terrible, so much time and effort spent on their earnings, besides they can not be returned. Now many hear about how, that many attacks on crypto wallets, but new coin improve and become all more secure and inaccessible for hackers.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
why should we be afraid of hackers, if we do not have a problem also no problem, the most important thing is how we post it good what not, if not good may be in hackers
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

And who are not afraid of them?) I read and see that hackers every day are becoming more cunning and more forgiving. I, and any other person would not want to be deceived and remain without my means
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 03:33:24 PM
No, I'm not really afraid of hackers. Maybe it's because I have not enough experience in all this. Maybe because I'm little informed. It seems to me that hackers should be interested in richer guys than me.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
I'm afraid of hackers. I'm afraid one day they'll open my wallet and steal all my altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 19, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
I really am afraid of hackers. I ordered 2 ledgers fortunately.  I've been scammed a lot, at least not hacked personally but I've read about the hacker tactics and they are scary.

I heard that hackers often approach someone and ask personal questions and they use that to hack, isntead of some crazy firewall evading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Like many on this forum, and in general all users do not want to meet with hackers and their tricks, I've come across so many times, but it seems to me that people who are somehow connected with programming are beginning to understand all these tricks , but not always people care enough
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 02:33:00 PM
A hacker is the worst person to visit some one wallet,it a cause to be feared and also avoid ways in which you can be hacked by these men.
Activity: 172
April 19, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
for the time being I am still not afraid of hackers because I still have nothing but if someday have altcoin or bitcoin then I will start afraid of hackers for that from now on i learn how to keep my wallet safely, this thread is very useful for newbie like me
Activity: 406
April 19, 2018, 02:10:18 PM
Everyone has to be afraid of hackers and scammers. Fear is important for you to watch out and try to avoid being deceived by these people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 01:33:48 PM
I do not feel comfortable about it. I suppose that we are not enough protected, and hackers never sleep. What is worse, it is almost impossible to find and catch these people. They understand that they had no punishment and do illegal things again.
Activity: 71
April 19, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
Yes I am afraid of hackers, if ever all my investment will be gone, my effort and my time given to all the projects that i have joined will be put into waste. it's just like yesterday you have all, and when you woke up today you have nothing... what a saddest part of your life.... Cry
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
I once met a hacker. When I was recharging the exchange, I copied the recharge address of the exchange, and then sent my ETH to this address. After that, I waited for a long time and my ETH did not arrive. I Refresh the recharge page, I found the recharge address changed, and then I contacted the staff of the exchange, they told me after the inquiry that the address is not theirs, I do not know whether the exchange was hacked or my computer was hacked and I did not receive any compensation.  Sad
Activity: 72
April 19, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
I am not afraid of hackers because I am only a small investor and there is not much money in my wallet, so I believe hackers will not steal my wallet. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: