Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 44. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
Ofcourse, i think all of us are afraid of hackers, because in just one sec all your earnings or your account will disappear because ifof hackers. So better not to put your account in any unsafe sites or browser. Be careful of it. And specially do not show or put your account or private key in any sites.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
My porfolio is not that big, so I am not afraid of hackers. People who spent big bucks on crypto should be.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 20, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Hackers always problem in digital world, like criminal on our real world. But we can avoid from lossing our data if we aware on link that sent on our email. Better more if we have hardwallet
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 20, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
Security is very important in crypto-currency platforms. the advancing technology gives us extra security, but unfortunately the thieves are able to provide extra. The biggest fear of investors is hackers.
In fact, a hacker attack through the vulnerability it is rare and usually they do not spend time on small organizations. In our case, people give their own data because of carelessness.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
Those who are not afraid of hackers are naive people, because if someone wants to hack you, he will do it and you will not even know  how someone already owns all your data a long time ago .. always need to be more careful and not keep all your money on one wallet ..
Activity: 41
April 20, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
I would like to suggest some ways protecting you from hackers.
1. Don't talk about cryptocurrency publicly, especially on social media.
2. Call your cellphone provider, put every level of security you possibly can, and add a passcode to it. The next level protection is to add a ""do not port"" SIM card to your account. That can last for a year.
3. Even though Coinbase says it takes security seriously and has system designs to protect customers, it's not a bank. Don't trust it as such.
Activity: 39
April 20, 2018, 07:38:50 AM
From my point of view, on Coinbase, turn off SMS-based two-factor authentication and account recovery for your email account. If you move to Google Authenticator but don't turn off SMS account recovery, a phone port attack can still lead to an email compromise. Futhermore, On Coinbase, setup the Coinbase Vault and two-factor authentication for any sends off-site.
Activity: 57
April 20, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
I think there are some ways helping from being attacked by hackers, namely: before you open up an account on Coinbase, set up an unique email that you are going to use for that account, in addition, make sure to set a really hard and long password, and you are the only one to access it from a piece of paper that you control.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 07:33:38 AM
If you keep paper money, then you are afraid of robbers. Well, if you have electronic money, then you should be afraid of hackers. It would be good to improve the protection and security of crypto.
Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
Yes, I am super afraid since hackers hacked my tokens that I received from my past bounty that was successful. I think we should take private all the private keys secured and enable the authenticator
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
Definitely truly i'm scared on hacker that's why i'm not clicking any links/website that i don't know. The best way we can do is to be more careful and don't trust someone we do not know.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
Yes definitely, so i always keep the 2FA security ON.
But i worried about my ether wallet because there is no 2FA in MEW and i have heard lot of complaints about MEW hacking.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Of course i am scared of hackers bec. anytime they can attack,we can protect ourselves by being extra careful as long as we can and using those btc safety tips Like separate your btc to hot and cold wallets, store private keys offline and use fragmented backups.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 20, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
I never click strange links or visit strange sites, i stay away from all thing on the internet that i think it's dangerous. And thank God. I'm safe
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:15:15 AM
If you're not afraid of hackers. So sooner or later you will lose your money. Now the hackers are so much impudent that they even steal tokens, which cost 10-20 cents. And for this it becomes scary.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 03:06:31 AM
Security is very important in crypto-currency platforms. the advancing technology gives us extra security, but unfortunately the thieves are able to provide extra. The biggest fear of investors is hackers.
Activity: 18
April 20, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
當然他能讓你一夜破產
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
It is normal to all of us we are afraid of hackers. Because we are afraid to loose the coins that we have worked on. We worked hard then only some one will benifit on the coins that we have worked on. We all do our best to get the coin then someone will just hacked our coins. Its unfair for us that we worked hard then some other people will just hacked our coins.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
Yes, I am. I am afraid of losing much money. BUt I think the situation will be better and better in the future.

I am scared of hackers off course because it is not easy to lose our hard earn money in the bounties. I was once a victim of etherwallet hackers that took all my tokens. I feel so bad about it and I don’t want it to happen to anybody. Hackers have no right to enjoy the money that they don’t even worked for. Shame on them.
Activity: 269
April 19, 2018, 11:18:00 PM
Yes, I am. I am afraid of losing much money. BUt I think the situation will be better and better in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: