Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 53. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:36:22 AM
Yes i do afraid of hackers. Because they are most advance and they can hack accounts easily, I Don't want to scare everyone but look what they've done in this generation they can hack easily just like what had happened before. they can easily breached exchanges that are low in security.
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
yes im really afrain with a hackers, we find money so hard for our life and for family but when your id to hack with hacker and stil your all money. what can must we do ? just lost all for hard our work. so keep safe your pasword and dont be lost it
Activity: 158
April 12, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
I do not think it's something to be afraid of after taking the necessary simple precautions.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
You need also worry about hackers , need to use last Antivirus products with autoupdater every week or day , also you need Firewall and Antimalware cleaners , adblocks and etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Of course I'm afraid , who else doesn't ? Especially if you invested all your money in this industry , you should be really afraid because any money-related on the web is prone to hackers but we can avoid to be a victim just by doing a simple things like installing an antivirus , never save your passwords on your computer ,  avoiding untrusted sites because some of them contains a malware that can be used to access your computer. And just be aware , that's the most important.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:55:33 AM
 Well we need to be, even if is is just a stupid defence mechanism of protecting better our own keys/data/wallet. Again this is a very serious problem today in crypto many of us had more here instead of the tradicional way, loosing funds is a reality and in my view there is not many good information out there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
Yes definitely because there are many hackers nowadays to wreck file of someone and to get money. They can do anything so we need to be careful to them especially now many hackers are show up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
Just be careful and use protective programs, then the risk of tearing you small
Wink
Activity: 256
April 11, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

it is clear that hackers are the main problem in crypto world. but i think if you consider security conditions you will not be afriad about hackers. also hacking depends on client (you) and also the security of Wallet. for example some wallets link iota hacked several month ago this is not related to user mistakes it depends on coin admin and team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 11, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
my friend recently lost $ 1400, hackers got access to his wallet MEW.
after that we bought hardware wallets
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
The crypto space is relatively new and probably we can expect a lot of danger to our investments. Probably hackers will find many new ways to cheat you, but at this point the danger is not very high in my opinion. Mostly you can see scammers trying to mislead new investors. The tricks they use are easily recognizable, you just need to keep in mind that they exist. The real hackers are danger as well, but the cases when they really succeeded are not so many. Recently Binance was hacked via API but it was quickly recognized and clients didn’t lose any investments. The one thing I do to protect myself at least partially is keeping my investments in separate wallets and exchanges
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 11, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
I know it can happen. I know they can easy attack my wallet but I am not really afraid of it. You must be very careful when accessing the internet. Stay safe...
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 11, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
Who wouldn't be scared of hackers? Tell me one website which is hacker proof. We all know that everything and anything can be hacked by hackers when they want to. Every time a new console launches, we see its hack. It happened for PS2, then PS3, and now PS4. The same happened PS Vita as well and the entire Xbox line.
Since I am scared of hackers, I prefer to keep most of my private data on offline devices like portable hard drives. This way my data is not prone to an attack by hackers.
Also, I ensure that I do not open any fishy link or install any 3rd party software.
My wallet holds a lot of coins and I want the private keys to stay secure.
Activity: 322
April 11, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
Honestly yes..But Im just trying to be more attentive: additionally check all the addresses before sending the crypto currency, also use the QR code; do not download software that you are unsure of using, use the official ENS instead of all the addresses that you can not verify, run antivirus software on a regular basis, never click on sponsored links, etc.
Activity: 420
April 11, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
Yes of course. Hackers can get all of my earnings in my account especially if you just let your account open in some computer shops. That is one of the disadvantages in using high technology in our living.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
no i am not afraid of hackers, cause never heard before hacker hacked a wallet, afraid when you trade in exchange, like 1 month ago etherdelta was hacked , but wallet are not responsible for this, so if you keep safe your account then hacker never hacked your wallet
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
Everyone is afraid of hackers, many investor prevent them to happen that's why they paid best security system to secured their investment.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
April 11, 2018, 09:05:17 AM
No one are not afraid of hackers because their are dangerous of your account and money. Hackers are like a thief they want easy money. If ypu incounter a hacker its better to avoid them. You must be safely with all your account and make sure all your transaction has been in the legit and secure.
Activity: 90
April 11, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
I am a small investor so i am afraid of hackers a little because i do not have too much to lose
Activity: 94
April 11, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
Yes, the first thing to think about when investing in crypto is the security of my tokens and to minimize the loss in case something bad happens. So, have a good antivirus, get a hardware wallet, try not to keep large amounts of your tokens in exchanges or even in online wallets, usualllychange your passwords.
Pages:
Jump to: