Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 48. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
April 16, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
My accounts in my wallet are protected well, but, after reading a next news about hacking plenty of accounts, I am getting nervous. If follow basic security rules, the wallet is not likely to be hacked. I am lucky not to have huge amounts on it and sleep well Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 16, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
yes I am, I am afraid to lose everything I work hard for, my savings, my account, and everything important to me that a hacker can considered as his.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 16, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
Of course we should be afraid of hackers! Who would not be? Stealing billions of dollars. The best way to prevent a hacker to access your wallet is to use a safe browsing routine. Don't just click some random sites and do not get hooked by clickbaits. If possible, save a copy of your private key to somewhere you can only access. Being cautious always pays off.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
Yes. I am afraid of hackers because they can steal all the coins you have in your wallet if they will have an access to it. That is why we should be careful everytime and be wise in everything we do because hackers are everywhere.
Activity: 77
April 16, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
The only one will not afraid of hackers is also a hackers. Ofcourse yes, because all of our hardship will just gone in a seconds. The only thing that we can do is to be extra vigilant while giving our details especially scam are scattered everywhere. Be careful of clicking links while filling forms specially in the airdrop based website.
Activity: 253
April 16, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
yes sometimes im so afraid of them because i always think what if they get all of my money so what happen to me im so nervous and to the point that i cant sleep
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 16, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Do not be afraid and always put 2fa in every account that you think is important.
Your email should also be in pairs of 2fa because it is very risky if you lose your email containing your important data.

And do not be fooled by phishing. That's scary for now. So always bookmark your important website and do not manually typed.
Activity: 151
April 16, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
Yes i am
I'm afraid when i don't set 2FA on my account
But if already set the 2FA
I think it's safe
I'm already got hacked 4 month ago
I lost about 2 eth before
It's MEW account
I hope MEW can use 2FA on the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
Hm. Anyone afraid of Hacker. and I'm afraid the hacker will take my money away. If a hacker took away my bitcoin, that would be a bad thing. I tried to keep my computer safe and would never happen. Anyhow I'm still scared xD
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
the most usefuld thing to defend ourselves from hackers is to be well informed of possible attacks and traps... And more rich you are - more defense/information we need
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
many hackers are afraid of, of course, I'm the one who donates money, Token can be lost in a snap, hackers can not get stuck because they see a lot of acounts, they're definitely going to hit them, so much more wallet for the sake of a ma'hack acount to you, you have much more protection,
so I can say that hackers are really different
im afraid from hacker
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
Yes i afraid of hacker so now im surely secured my etherwallet and i never eat the bait of hacker or scammer if i do that they never get my private key in my etherwallet.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 16, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
The total sum "they" have stolen? Who are they?
Sounds like it's some small group of people, which of course, is not the case.
There's constant theft going on in real world with real money and goods, nothing is really protected against this.

Noone can recover your crypto if you lose it, but at the same time, noone can steal it from you.
The entry bar is obviously a bit having a pin code to withdraw money from an ATM, which means alot of people are exposed anyway(like to exchanges etc).
Alot of people will lose access to their funds, alot of people will fall for scams, alot of people will lose their crypto via viruses etc -
and this is a necessary part. We can't both be our own bank and at the same time want someone else to take care of our money?

Buy a hardware wallet if you're scared, and you'll be as safe as you keep your pincode.
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 11:42:39 AM
absolutely not.it's an incredibly complex system so I definitely believe in her and hope that everything will become much better security though is much better
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
Guys, does anyone know how Balina was hacked? Like would write that a hacked e-mail, but how as possible? And how is it possible through mail hack crypto wallets? Also don't understand is he did not use cold or hardwares wallets?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 16, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
yes im afraid of hackers because they can do anything on your wallet if they get access to it im actually afraid because i dont have ledger wallet my wallet is vulnerable to type hacks it would be really safe if you get ledger to protect your wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
April 16, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
I am very concerned about hackers.  The got a couple thousand from an old wallet on an old computer.  Well, I think they did as my wallets were compromised.  Physical wallets are awesome. Even a solid exchange seems safer than these extremely insecure machines.  Security experts say no system is unhackable.  
Activity: 279
April 16, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
my accounts are very protected from hackers especially since we are in the field of cryptocurrency for what reason I have to hack?it's an incredible rarity.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers and I know most of us do. Having your money in form of bitcoin or any other crypto coins, there's really a big possibility to experience these things.
Activity: 322
April 16, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
In order not to be afraid you need to protect your computer and your passwords well. Install antivirus software! It is necessary. Don't store passwords in cloud storage, think of a way to be more reliable. Connect two-factor authentication wherever possible! And look carefully at what links you go through! Especially in the letters that you receive by e-mail.
Pages:
Jump to: