Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 51. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
simple answer, yes. hacker give their time to hack or pick pocket your token.. wont you be afraid of that?

D110
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
I am not afraid of hackers, I think most of the hacker events are because the parties do not have a sense of security, in the safekeeping of encrypted money, as long as you keep your private key, do a good backup, use the computer to develop good cleaning habits, hacker is very difficult to steal your property.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
Yes. I think all of us afraid for hackers because the money that you worked to grow can be easily disappear. Scammers are like grasses growing anywhere you dont their plans money is the root of all evil thats why they find way to get it. Please be aware the safety is on our hands
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
I'm not afraid of hackers, because I use the hardware wallet, but it is well known that hardware wallet is offline, so these hackers can't steal your tokens, so if you have enough money, then you should buy a hardware wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
afraid of hacker is natural for us. any people here stay calm and down when hacker stole many wallet on internet?
but many way to block their action, its come from ourself. how to keep our data saveful and never try to open or login carelessly.
i afraid because this is about how long, how difficult, and the other stuff to earn money or asset here
Activity: 144
April 13, 2018, 09:44:14 AM
Certainly yes, since programmers are all over. They can stole your coins in your wallet that you've earned. That is the reason be careful in a few connections that flies up in your PC while perusing and particularly influence a back to up for your private keys. I've sponsored mine in an outside drive since we can't anticipate what will occur in our PCs. Likewise, the infections it is especially dangerous for us since it will erase every one of the information that we have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
Hacking email is very popular today. No postal service can provide 100% security for your correspondence. The easiest way to secure yourself is to use more complex passwords to your accounts. Surprisingly, in our age of cyberthreat, the most popular passwords are still numbers from 1 to 8 or birthdays of relatives. It should be more responsible to choose a password. In addition, do not use the same password on different sites. An additional measure of protection is two-step authentication. In any mail service, you can configure this function. After setting it up, when you sign in, you will be asked not only for the password, but for the code that will be sent to your number via SMS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
Everyone scare hackers, those guys can get all of ours money. But i thing when i stored crypto currency at some big exchange, they will make ours crypto safe there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
Everything in internet can be hack, so we must aware from it or always be careful to give our wallet or private key because a lot of bad people want to get rich easily by doing crime. But there are hackers who have good personality. But we must aware from hackers and careful to give information about our wallet
Activity: 96
April 13, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
Yup hackers is our public enemy number 1 they are the threats that blocking our barriers to have a great or better opportunities to earn money here. But if you’re responsible the chance of hacking is impossible. Me as a responsible individual I don’t click any link in any social media. To avoid hacking my device, to avoid getting  my personal information. That’s one thing i do, any that’s my opinion only.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
Hacker is the first thing to be avoid in the internet world, not just coins holder are afraid with them but all of the internet users also same. The way to protect ourselves from hacker is simply by installing antivirus and avoiding the suspicious things like clicking attachment file from strange email. We all know how far a hacker can get. If the hacker is experienced enough in hacking then it is possible that whatever we have may be lost just because of them
I believe as long as you know how to manage the security in your personal devices, it should not be a big issue to prevent yourself from falling victim against an attack by a hacker. Agree aside from that hackers mostly targets huge profitable investments and usually these hackers attacks in coordinate groups, I guess cryptocurrency market is still hard for them to work
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
All of our belongings will be gone. So it is acceptable that we are afraid of them. But I believe on the technology advancement nowadays. How they kept everything safer. Blockchain technology is a very good example. Well we all should be afraid of hackers and take cautions according to it. Because the amount of money flowing everyday is greater than many country’s economy combined
Activity: 311
April 13, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
Hacker is the first thing to be avoid in the internet world, not just coins holder are afraid with them but all of the internet users also same. The way to protect ourselves from hacker is simply by installing antivirus and avoiding the suspicious things like clicking attachment file from strange email. We all know how far a hacker can get. If the hacker is experienced enough in hacking then it is possible that whatever we have may be lost just because of them
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 13, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
Yes! It is simply yes for the answer. Hackers is just like the snatchers or the thieves in real life drama. We use to see how thieves and snatchers get our own money in real life, like hackers, we dont see them, but they are usually like thieves and snatcher get our own money. Hackers are the one who capable of stealing our money in real life.
Activity: 218
April 13, 2018, 05:55:27 AM
Hackers are unscrupulous, they are ugly. I hate them. I fear them because they robbed me 0.5 BTC in the past month. My account is now very secure. It is not easy for hackers to take over. Everyone beware of them.
Activity: 83
April 13, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
In fact, this made me a bit worried. It is even impossible to imagine people’s thoughts and their feelings after a large number of thefts. I am trying to spread the funds over multiple wallets, using the latest firewalls and other content to reduce the chances of becoming victims.
I am afraid of hackers because it affects Bitcoin and the entire market.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 05:24:54 AM
Of course I'am afraid of hackers. Because now the are getting more creative to deceive community. But I used a lot of options of highest security and I think  I'm not threatened.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
yes everyone is afraid of hackers because they will get all of your well earned token  and altcoins so we do some safe browsing and do not just click any ads to avoid being hack
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 13, 2018, 01:13:57 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Hackers are very dangerous i am afraid of the wealth of mine and hackers in the present time are very strong and powerful they can easily hack the accounts of the bitcoin users. The important thing is the privacy and the hackers some time did a very strong breach of the passwords and i am very afraid from the hackers because i have some of the crypto currency so i want to be private in the wallet.
Activity: 201
April 13, 2018, 12:58:23 AM
Yes of course, everyone is afraid of hackers since they can get all your funds and your crypto. So beware, always be careful transacting with person you do not personally known.
Pages:
Jump to: