Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 55. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
they should be afraid. despite the fact that bitcoin is almost impossible to crack, scammers have repeatedly done this. and at the same time hacking wallets, which can also be done in several ways.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
we need to secure our account especially our account to store the cryptocurrency in the exchanges so we could feel safe. as long as we could follow the procedure from the exchanges to secure our account then I think we don't have to be worried and let the security of the exchange handle everything for us and I am sure that the exchanges will do their best to give their customer safety while they are trading in their site.

Yes im afraid of hackers. but we don't know when it comes. hackers are always there. but if we alert and wise maybe we are not one of them. the best thing to do is being wise and smart. make sure our money to be secure and lock. so getting wise and alert of that hackers.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
we need to secure our account especially our account to store the cryptocurrency in the exchanges so we could feel safe. as long as we could follow the procedure from the exchanges to secure our account then I think we don't have to be worried and let the security of the exchange handle everything for us and I am sure that the exchanges will do their best to give their customer safety while they are trading in their site.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
April 10, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
maybe yes , i have 2 laptop , 1 for work , and 1 more for trading , send/receive transaction/backup my wallet private key and never install unsecured application/crack.
but usually i send my asset to exchanges wallet , maybe this idea make me feel more secure.
im still carefull , because sometime exchanges can hacked by hacker , and our funds has stolen and never get it back.
in this world , alot of hacker , just becarefull and keep ur wallet safe.
Activity: 86
April 10, 2018, 06:36:22 AM
No I'm not afraid of hackers . I follow simple Internet safety rules . Check all links, check files, do not download anything on the Internet, installed an antivirus, keep all the data on the flash drive
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
yes im so afraid because what if thwy get all of my money so what should i do and what if i got scammed for sure i will cry
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 06:32:19 AM
security is very important as digital currencies are made entirely over the internet. the same technology is using hackers and this is a danger. Of course we are afraid of investment.
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
Yes,  im little bit scared because i have friends of mine got hacked and their main wallet stole all of tokens that has a good value in the market.  Those tokens came from their bounty rewards.  Thats why im paranoid sometimes when securing my wallets, passwords and accounts.  I suggest to use unique passwords when the projects needs to register to their own website for kyc needed.  And always be careful for clicking anywhere.
Activity: 82
April 10, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
Sure, all my saving spend on investing coins, i could not image a day when my investment, my money is stolen what i am. we need extra extra careful and follow the security precautions the avoid hack.
Activity: 82
April 10, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
Of course,everybody need to fear hackers, they steal keys from wallets, personal data and the like! You should use safer browsing habit and along with that should diversify their bitcoin and altcoin holdings in as many places as possible.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
April 09, 2018, 05:45:06 PM
You MUST be afraid of hackers, if you want to save your money.
This doesn't mean that you have to become obsessed; just be afraid enough to take tne necessary measures of safety.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
to be honest I'm not too afraid of hackers, because my coin assets are not too much, but what I fear more is phishing site, because now the phishing site is very much in circulation, especially we must be very careful if you want to enter the private key
Agree, when i was new and one sunny morning logged into my polo account i saw all my coins sold and processing withdrawal transaction. Also another exchanges were visited by them. So, for now i have 2FA everywhere i can and never go by unchecked links. And yes, i am afraid of hackers too.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

everybody scared of them!
some peoples choise only hold wallets in Markets, some only privat wallets
Activity: 161
April 09, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
There are many people afraid for hacker.but I am not afraid of hacker.so my etherwallet use carefully in our everydays.so no badthink for hacker.hacker is always dangerous in our cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 04:39:57 PM
Hackers are a big problem, if you do not use good security measures you can see the wallets empty, as happens to many people every day. If you use the right precautions and wallet offline, however, I think you can sleep a little quieter
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
hackers and scammers around, so you need to be informed as soon as possible and go less to Etherdelta and similar exchanges because they are often broken.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
April 09, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
Do not click on ads, do not copy paste your private key, buy ledger nano, use offline wallets, use diffrent passwords, be smart.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 09, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
Yes i am afraid of hackers...  I heard that lot of people loosing their assets as hackers hacked their accout or wallet. For the exchanges their is security like 2fa and mail confirmation for withdrawl.. i am more concerned about mew as their is no security or 2fa in mew and u will loose your all crypto in one go and you can not do anything... This is horrible
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers because my money all in my wallet , so i buy anti-virus and update my system to newest packet also i never open  the websites and applications which i didn't know.
Activity: 728
April 09, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
I'm afraid of hackers. Now many cases of theft from crypto-currency purses are known. There are hacking various exchanges. Therefore, all safety measures must be observed.
Pages:
Jump to: