Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 59. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 06, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
yes I am afraid of hacker. There are countless ways of by which hackers attack. So I do keep a lot of eye for any suspicious activity and use precautions , I am still nervous whenever there is a hack. I also think that since internet is used everywhere, there will be a hack one day which will  disrupt everything. When I will earn a susbstantial amount out of crypto I will take insurance against hackers to protect myself and worry free.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
I think more people are afraid of hackers. Actually, I am afraid of hackers. They just simply hacked the wallets of anyone. I think my wallet got them too. I can't open my account yesterday but i will retry it later
Activity: 60
April 06, 2018, 07:20:52 PM
yes of course im afraid of those hacker. who will not be afraid of. Its not easy if our account will be hacked in just one snap. just thinking about that my account will be hacked maybe i cant really imagine it because in just one blink all of your hard works is gone . even though we have a strong and high password if there's a hacker they still hack you if they are interested in you or envy Your account.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
Hackers and heinous acts perpetrated by this people is still one of the biggest challenges we face in the world today and is not only peculiar only to the blockchain but internet as a whole. security is a big challenge, and I believe in future this challenge will be solved
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
No, I'm not afraid of hackers, as did a lot to protect your account. The question is safe-the most important in investment, and it should never be overlooked.
Activity: 353
April 06, 2018, 06:52:52 PM
It is one of my concerns while investing in bitcoins. This can happen to any investor and it can be really frustrating to loose your hard earned money without any fault of yours. All one can do is to take precautions and all safety measures while investing. One should store the coins in physical wallets, use only trusted exchanges and split the investment at different places.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2018, 06:29:03 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I think that in many cases of fraud, part of the blame lies with the victims. If a person does not care about safety and does not follow elementary rules, sooner or later he will get into trouble.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
If you are afraid from hackers then must do atleast these things for safe yourself from hackers first just never share your private key with anyone and always use safe browsing and do not safe your account passcode in browser and always safe your private key in  parts .
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
Yeah absolutely. But I managed everything such way that hacking can't do anything too bad for me. I think it is a natural fear, you just have to be careful. So make sure always high security on your accounts like strong passwords and enabling always 2FA because that really is necessary one. Your private key never shares to anyone in any manner or on any unsecured site to prevent your account from hackers
Activity: 462
April 06, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
Have as many personal keys as possible crypto you have. have as many crypto as possible in cold storage. it has a separate phone for 2FA and a hot wallet. that is often used. but the only way to protect is super cautious.
Because these hackers like to spoil privacy, on the other hand they can become pirates on someone's property. They can take or steal access to social media. So we have to be careful in protecting each other's privacy to hide something in our social media accounts, something too personal from you, especially our private key, to protect me from hackers
Activity: 101
April 06, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Have as many personal keys as possible crypto you have. have as many crypto as possible in cold storage. it has a separate phone for 2FA and a hot wallet. that is often used. but the only way to protect is super cautious.
Activity: 141
April 06, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
It is all about having your coins in the cold storage (like Ledger Nano S) and using a separate dedicated off-line computer for all your wallets.
People should also develop safer browsing habits - don't open any doubtful links or files, use udpdated AV software and nothing scary will happen to your funds. And also don't keep large amounts of your deposit on exchanges, that is risk for sure.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
Of course yes! Who does not? We should be because hackers can steal everything from you even your private stuff. They can hack into systems get our password and many more accounts can be hacked. So we need to be very careful on where we keep our passwords. And we also need to use a very trsutful security
Well, of course I'm worried. hackers have a very powerful ability to penetrate the defense. and honestly, I've lost bitcoin several times due to hackers. well, that is something to avoid.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
April 06, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
I'm not afraid because I don't have any money so I have nothing to lose. Smiley
Don't share your personal info anywhere, don't use weak passwords, don't download unknown apps. Cover yourself so you don't have to deal with that kind of stuff.
Activity: 83
April 06, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
Of course yes! Who does not? We should be because hackers can steal everything from you even your private stuff. They can hack into systems get our password and many more accounts can be hacked. So we need to be very careful on where we keep our passwords. And we also need to use a very trsutful security
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Of course I'm afraid! Therefore, I am always very careful when I work on the Internet. I do not go to doubtful sites and do not download anything suspicious! And I advise you! If you do not know, it's best to contact a good neighbor or friend who understands all this.
Activity: 337
April 06, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
While you know it can happen I am not really afraid of it, more like wary and doing things with caution. Which isn't a bad thing.

Most of us here are afraid of hackers. Even we are using the safest wallet we knew. We all make sure that our wallet are safe because the truth is we are afraid that are wallets could be hacked.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2018, 08:43:56 AM
yes, I think the most worrying thing for everyone who keeps the assets they have in crypto is a hack that can be done because of course it would be very detrimental to us being hacked by irresponsible people. and of course this is the thing to be noticed by the people who keep the financial assets in the crypto world. the selection of a very selektip wallet site is the most important thing to do and in addition to storing our private key must be very confidential so there is no leak that causes other parties who can steal the crypto assets that we store on the wallet site.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
I am afraid of hackers . So make sure always high security on your accounts Best way to secure is to be super watchful. Think before you open strange links.
Activity: 238
BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines
April 06, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
You need to be careful with the websites are you using sometimes some websites are pishing it can copy your inforamtion if type to it and if your using a desktop try to install antivirus
Pages:
Jump to: