Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 61. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 04:16:18 PM
People show be very careful when accessing the internet because a lot of hackers do target the weak hands that just click anything online. Clicking suspicious link can lead to loss of digital asset.
Yep. In my opinion all Blockchain users are scared. Like example, this problem is going more valuable since Bitcoin go to this high prices (i mean more than 5000$)
How can you be afraid of hackers when you're doing good on your protection ? Just shut down the internet connection into your wallet so they certainly can't do anything about it unless they're one of your families. But that situation could be very ankward.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
People show be very careful when accessing the internet because a lot of hackers do target the weak hands that just click anything online. Clicking suspicious link can lead to loss of digital asset.
Yep. In my opinion all Blockchain users are scared. Like example, this problem is going more valuable since Bitcoin go to this high prices (i mean more than 5000$)
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
Decentralization is a great thing! Any hacker can check on my wallet and see that it is not worth hacking))))) So no, i’m not afraid of them)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
No, I'm not afraid, nobody hack you unless you're stupid.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
Not afraid at all of hackers, instead I want all of them to captured and jailed because they are criminal who stole peoples money, you will never that some people earn the money in a very hard way.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
Yes I do afraid os hackers, cause I got robbed 2 years ago. It was 1000$ or 2000$ from Perfect money. But after that I literally built a wall, so now I'm much more defended.
Activity: 294
April 05, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
Use a physical wallet to have the best safety, even though they aren't perfect as a teenager has recently hacked it; it is still the best option. Use different passwords and usernames on different platforms and always check for phishing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 04:52:53 AM
let us practice safe browsing. hackers are just waiting for there victims. and always take extra care by giving your information especially in email. once they can open your email there are a big chance that they can hack you accounts. its better to put a authenticator for all your account.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
I'm not afraid because I believe WeLocal devs
I also believe devs of my Bounty - LuckyTokeb, it is an Airdrop at the same time
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
Yes, of course, that we are all afraid to be hacked. But we can not just panic, we just need to be more careful in using the software and opening the .exe files
Activity: 70
April 05, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
I'm not afraid because I believe WeLocal devs
Activity: 79
April 05, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
I am afraid of hackers, but there is nothing we can do about it. Just be careful going over suspecious pages, do not download anything strange on ur PC and not open your wallets without any need. Undecided
Activity: 71
April 05, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
I'm afraid of hackers. and the fact that they can steal from my purse my cryptocurrency
Activity: 191
April 05, 2018, 04:20:03 AM
I'm really afraid. protect yours computer well. because btc is rising, hackers will come again. be prepared  Roll Eyes protecting your computer is very important
Activity: 240
April 05, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
Of course I am afraid of hackers and I'm sure that everyone does. They are like thieves that will stole your btc from your wallet without knowing it and you  will just be surprised for knowing that you've lost them, everyone is afraid of this kind of scenario. For me, the best way to protect yourself from hackers is to have a safe connection/internet, make sure that you have maximum security when it comes to browsing different websites, etc.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
April 05, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
Many people are afraid of hackers. Even my own mother has problems with digital security. She doesn't trust many things. Personally I wouldn't want to see my precious altcoin wallet to be hacked and emptied..
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 03:51:19 AM
all of us are afraid to hackers..because they are similar to thief stealer or what ever you want to call it.. if you dont have enough knowledge in technology you are more prone to this hacker..but theres always a way to prevent that to happen just be more more and more careful in you information and identity( because I myself too admits that I dont have enough knowledge in technology 😁😁) .
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 08:02:18 PM
It seems to me that hackers should be afraid of those people who do not observe security measures. You must have a modern computer, You must have an antivirus installed on your computer. You must have a hardware wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
You can now invest any time is good to invest all you need to do is to research that certain Project if it is a legit one but if it scam one you should consider what you are investing at and check the time what is the range of the investmend period
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 07:56:30 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Of course I am afraid, cause in just one click they can stole everything we have. But we should still be careful if we don't want that to happen. I myself always make sure that I opened the correct browser and didn't click any suspicious messages sent to me.
Pages:
Jump to: