Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 60. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 06, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
I was always afraid that I would be hacked, so I installed the best antiviruses, firewalls, etc. Hope this helps, at least I have not yet been hacked.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2018, 08:24:16 AM
Yes, honestly im also afraid of hackers because in just an instant time you might lose everything. We need to be very careful when it comes to your accounts and also when browsing and opening some malicious emails. Make sure that your private key is in safe and secure place, never give it to anyone.

Same with you, im afraid also in hackers because their are some hackers that are so greedy  when it comes in money. They dont even care whether you work hard to gain it. Also some hackers are proud of being hacker, they  use their knowledge in hacking to sustain and provide what they want.

Being afraid in hackers is not a weakness. Its just a mere fact that every transaction you do, you always have to be careful and wiser than the hackers.

If someone hack your account all your money will be gone in just a minute, just like a friend of mine. When he open his account there's nothing more left in his account. So we always need to be more careful now that bitcoin is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
Yes, honestly im also afraid of hackers because in just an instant time you might lose everything. We need to be very careful when it comes to your accounts and also when browsing and opening some malicious emails. Make sure that your private key is in safe and secure place, never give it to anyone.
Activity: 118
April 06, 2018, 04:34:57 AM
I think this is the one that makes people afraid to join the crypto world because of the emergence of the hackers. I am also afraid because the coins I collect will be lost if hacked. Hopefully there is a solution for the future and security in the world Crypto increasingly in tighten.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
April 06, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
You must be very careful when trying to find something through the internet, cause many hackers targetiing the weakest hands to just bait to click you on anything
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:30:01 PM
Of course I am afraid or hackers, because I don't lose my money. This problem is becoming more and more popular. Several of my friends have lost all their savings due to hackers, because they didn't care about their safety.
Activity: 140
April 05, 2018, 09:24:43 PM
yes of course im afraid of hackers because i dont want my account and my money to get hack.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
I'm afraid of losing my account to thief hackers but when its happen, it will happen anyway and we can't do anything about it and just let go, but it don't happen to me now because I just carefully handle with my account now but also don't be so sure 100% because in online world we're not safe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 05, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
getting hit by hackers is an ugly experience, I have experienced this once and I don't wish to experience it again. you cant protect yourself 100% from hackers but you can at least keep your fund 90% away from hackers.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 06:17:30 PM
Not afraid but I am aware. There is a lot to being safer. Like using different emails and (stronger) passwords/seeds for Crypto. VMWare Workstation is free for non-commercial use. Easy to install and grab an OEM Windows ISO in case your machine is already compromised and you don't want to reinstall. Use the virtual keyboard. A Linux distro is always a great option as well if you are familiar. Good to keep private keys printed up in cold storage if not holding a Ledger/Trezor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 06:07:18 PM
I'm really scared, hackers are our disaster, before my computer was attacked once, so I lost a lot of money, resulting in no matter what website I have become cautious, and now I installed the most secure wallet or I'm afraid, I really hate hacking, but also blame myself not careful.
Activity: 166
April 05, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
Of course are afraid. All are afraid of these guys
But all you need to do is to remain in safe situation simply to use reliable services
Also don't use only one Purse for all your money
One more thing which you have to make to remain in safety to update and change the passwords, information since one week to another
To change information, to use reliable services both to have several purses and to derive pleasure is my recipe of the lowest level of safety
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
Of course I'm afraid of hackers, because all of your effort you done at the end they are the one who get benefits on it. I'm working hard to get something for the future of my family not for them.
Activity: 162
April 05, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
 I always double check every website address and always use the original software. we must pay attention to system update and security all the time.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
People show be very careful when accessing the internet because a lot of hackers do target the weak hands that just click anything online. Clicking suspicious link can lead to loss of digital asset.
There are too many hackers and scammers scattered in the WEB. And too many ways to prevent it also. Firstly you must understand that if something seems really good its 100% scam. Second - Check all information in other sources before doing action
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 05, 2018, 04:51:53 PM
Hackers are a threat to every internet user, and when it comes to cryptocurrency, they might just get away with your hard earned investment, be careful with your currency, Hackers are real
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
No, I'm not afraid, nobody hack you unless you're stupid.

that is true most of times .
but still hack can be happen to anyone even a geek .
you need to be alert all the time , and take all pre-cautions .

one fault of us can give chance to hackers .
April 05, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
Yes, I'm afraid to lose coins because of a hacker attack. I keep my passwords very carefully. Scammers are very cunning today. You have to be very cautious in the world of crypto.

our passwords are only safe if we keep them in offline pc or pendrive .
anything connected to online world prone to hacks/ malware attacks .
April 05, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
in any field there will be hackers , we need to be more attentive .
like securing funds in cold wallet . paper wallet or hardware wallet .
not to save fund in unknown exchanges bcoz anytime they can say they got hacked and declare bankruptcy .
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
April 05, 2018, 04:24:50 PM
Yes, I'm afraid to lose coins because of a hacker attack. I keep my passwords very carefully. Scammers are very cunning today. You have to be very cautious in the world of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: