Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 65. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
April 02, 2018, 07:22:23 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers, because I do not want to lose my money and nerves. I hope for an antivirus and my elementary precautions, but I dont feel that im 100% protected.I can only advise to keep your crypto in cold wallets.

Well I guess all of us afraid in hackers because no one's want to lose their money ,no one wants that the money they work hard will go to nothing, that's why we need to be more careful in our wallet.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
No, I'm not afraid of hackers. Why should I be afraid of them? there are simple rules for using the Internet. if you stick to them, you can not be afraid of hackers.
Keep your data on a USB flash drive, download an antivirus, check the links on which to go, do not download files from the Internet
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
There are fears. Therefore, I try to keep everything in special purses. Although they do not provide 100% security. But they are hacked more rarely than stock exchanges
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
First stay away from web surfing, use one PC or laptop for your wallet, do not install games, programs on it, better do not use wi-fi.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
from my point of view, it's definitely something we have to watch out for. because a Difficult Wallet makes it almost impossible for hackers to get your coin to the point where you can use it with a computer infected with malware and stay safe. One thing you need to worry about is social engineering. but If they can convince you to press a confirmation button in your ledger then there is not much you can do.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 02:24:05 AM
yes, i am afraid of hackers.because hackers is very dangerous in online would.so i think every online worker very carefully about hacker.and protect it,the way of method.   
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
For me there is no one who does not feel fear if the wallet coin them in retas by hackers. I myself honestly admit very hard hit if the coin in the wallet we lost in suddenly and without us even knowing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 02, 2018, 02:06:12 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers, because I do not want to lose my money and nerves. I hope for an antivirus and my elementary precautions, but I dont feel that im 100% protected.I can only advise to keep your crypto in cold wallets.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 11:53:16 PM
Buy coldwallet such as trezor or ledger and you gonna be safe from hackers and another people. Why are you afraid? Come down, just follow safe way of holding your coins and you can sleep well. I heard about this millions times, but people don't do nothing to prevent this
I do not think cold wallet is the best idea to hold my coin for long-term. Example if the value of Bitcoin increase to $ million dollar per Bitcoin, do you think the greed of these companies can make them become criminal? I think they can become the criminal anytime. As long as they can create a force majeure situations, they can take advantage that situations to blame others "tried to stolen" that amount. IMO. Roll Eyes
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
First of all, you need to make yourself confident that you use proper websites and programs, that do not include hidden virus inside such.  Create hard and long password everywhere and use only trusted services through internet.
Activity: 322
April 01, 2018, 02:11:03 PM
No, I am not afraid from hackers because i am use Trazor Hardware wallet. It is very safe and It can't hacked. You can safe guard your bitcoin and other altcoins in Trazor wallet.
Activity: 52
April 01, 2018, 02:01:48 PM
Do not keep large sums in cryptocurrency and you will not need to be afraid that your currency will be stolen.
Activity: 60
April 01, 2018, 02:00:10 PM
Yes, you always need to fear a hacker,most of them are merciless, can cause great harm to you(if they want to) , mysterious , with secret agendas.
Hacking is developing, day by day,reaching new heights,that means more pain for the victim.
so please be careful in dealing with them..
 god blessed us all
Activity: 102
April 01, 2018, 01:44:30 PM
we must often browse with the aim to store all our assets in the Exchange and online wallets. If you do not regularly, you can enter keys in encrypted form and delete every trace. hopefully this becomes an insight and lesson for us
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 01, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
Buy coldwallet such as trezor or ledger and you gonna be safe from hackers and another people. Why are you afraid? Come down, just follow safe way of holding your coins and you can sleep well. I heard about this millions times, but people don't do nothing to prevent this
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 11:52:07 AM
Yes of course. Hackers is like a virus. They can destroy people's life.Hackers can transfer your funds to their account. All your savings can get by the hackers. They can destroy your private accounts. They can change those informations of yours.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
I was also targeted by the hackers and loose my Ethereum from MyEtherWallet. This is also the matter of fear i am taking all the precautions but fear of hacking is always there. There is no complaint or recovery after loss of crypto currency.
Well yes, i am afraid of hackers, because i know to myself that right now there are a lot of hackers that is also interested on cryptocurrency and i also know that there are so many experts hacker in crypto world now, so my advice is dont give our trust immediatley.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

No I am not afraid of this kind of stuff because i know that hacking is bound to happen and right now there are a lot of companies devoted to working on securities on the blockchain. Also there are steps that are shared online that will prevent our accounts from being hacked.
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Yes, of course it scares me. I would not want to lose money this way, but it's like in sex: be careful, and you will only get pleasure. Although of course not everything depends on us.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 05:13:25 PM
I don't know why but I'm not worried about that. I consider myself a rather small investor compared to others and I don't think that hackers will spend their efforts on teaching my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: