Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 67. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Actually i really very concern of the internet security. But nowadays everything can be hacked. So is very dangerous if wallet or token not encrypt more secure. If the hacker manage to hack into our account, all our hard work will be gone.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
 I always double check every website address and always use the original software. we must pay attention to system update and security all the time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
March 31, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
I know that everyone are afraid of hackers, that may lose their bitcoin and altcoins in a short period of time. So if you don't want to be happens you need to use a safer browser and hard wallet to be secure and safe your coins. In this way they can't easily attack.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Yes, we should all be afraid of hackers. They can steal personal information from us and use them for their benefit. Like what you stated, they have stolen a lot of money from crypotocurrency holders. So, this should be a reminder that we must be very cautious with our transactions. We should not forget to log out our accounts if we are using public computers. Do not use public Wi-Fi for any money transactions. Our passwords must also be a combination of letters, numbers and other symbols. Never entrust your account to anybody.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
March 31, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Who is not afraid of this situation? Everyone is afraid and that's okay. Nobody wants to lose their money. The use of hardware wallets. People say that it's safe.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 31, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
I'm afraid with hackers. Hackers has a lot of improve and modern on which they can hack even a high security stuffs, so it's not safe at all. We can't stop them but we can prevent them. First of all never trust anyone, strangers or friend. Unless it is ur very close fried and you trust him the most. Never trust your personal information with anyone, because this might use against you. Never trust your wallet key to anyone but you please keep on a safe place on which only you will no, encrypt it and put hight security password. Always think before you click, think before you made decision. Be wise we already know what is right, sometimes out instinct is right so try to never have a doubt on your instinct.

same here, as i am also afraid with hackers and i think almost all us do have a fear of hackers because hackers are bad. hackers are verry well known for their illegal activities mostly stealing money from someones account (i.e banks) . and yes , they are also improving and they are getting smarter day by day as soon as theree is a new technology. now in the case of cryptocurrency , hackers do have always an interest on them because there is a lot money circulating in the market of cryptos and hackers are doing anything in order to hunt for their prey.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

It is one of my concerns while investing in bitcoins. This can happen to any investor and it can be really frustrating to loose your hard earned money without any fault of yours. All one can do is to take precautions and all safety measures while investing. One should store the coins in physical wallets, use only trusted exchanges and split the investment at different places. Also, make sure that you do not share private keys with friends as they might steal your coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
Hell yes now that i read all the replies. Good info.
Activity: 152
March 31, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
I'm afraid with hackers. Hackers has a lot of improve and modern on which they can hack even a high security stuffs, so it's not safe at all. We can't stop them but we can prevent them. First of all never trust anyone, strangers or friend. Unless it is ur very close fried and you trust him the most. Never trust your personal information with anyone, because this might use against you. Never trust your wallet key to anyone but you please keep on a safe place on which only you will no, encrypt it and put hight security password. Always think before you click, think before you made decision. Be wise we already know what is right, sometimes out instinct is right so try to never have a doubt on your instinct.
Activity: 172
March 31, 2018, 09:15:30 AM
Are you afraid of hackers?Yes, I am worried even I carefully each time visit one web, or download anything, run AV , but see this is not enough, sometimes AV can't detect it, when your crypto move to hacker no opportunity to bring it back.
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
March 31, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
Very afraid. I use even a separate phone, which tied all accounts and double verification. While that has never been hacked.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
Of course I'm afraid. I think, like everyone here.)) But I will not give up the bitcoin!
Activity: 574
March 31, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
Of course afraid - everyone is affraid of these guys
But all what you need to do to stay in safe position is just to use reliable services
Also don't use only one wallet for all your money
One more thing you have to do to stay in safe is to update and change your passwords, information from one week to another
Change the information, use reliable services and have a few of wallets and have fun - this is my recipe for lowest level of security
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
I think that all my purses are really well protected and you should not be afraid.I trust these developers and administrators
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 31, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
I keep coins on a cold purse and when I need to sell something, then I carefully check the address of the exchange. If you have a hot wallet, then never store the keys on your PC. If you are more careful, everything will be fine and there is nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
March 31, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
Yeah absolutely. But I managed everything such way that hacking can't do anything too bad for me. I think it is a natural fear, you just have to be careful. So make sure always high security on your accounts like strong passwords and enabling always 2FA because that really is necessary one. Your private key never shares to anyone in any manner or on any unsecured site to prevent your account from hackers.
It will be enough that you will spend some time on security systems. To learn techniques of hacking secured thereby. The only reliable protection is your head. In most cases, any hacking is a human factor.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
I was afraid in hacker last year my wallet got hack and all my token was stolen nothing left, and I don't want his happen all over gain, I'm depress because all my hardwork become nothing and it hurts too much and then in some point I don't want to work again because even you put your private key into safety it remains stolen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
I'm really scared, hackers are our disaster, before my computer was attacked once, so I lost a lot of money, resulting in no matter what website I have become cautious, and now I installed the most secure wallet or I'm afraid, I really hate hacking, but also blame myself not careful.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
Yes i afraid from hackers because i have heard stories about the hackers and the money stealing and for crypto all these things are virtual based and hackers can steal my wealth so because of this i am afraid of all these and in the present time i have seen many hackers in our country whose are focusing on crypto and bank accounts so it is very good to keep privacy for the future.
Activity: 81
March 31, 2018, 01:35:38 AM
Yes, I am because once you been hacked theirs a possibility that you wont open again your all bitcoin account
Pages:
Jump to: