Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 66. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
Personally I stopped browsing on unknown web sites especially that sites where you can get something for free, there is a list of good websites which  I trust, and I try my best to use only them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
Yes but investing in cryptos is every day more safe.

Investing in crypto-currencies just every day is becoming increasingly unsafe. They are interested in a lot of hackers
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
Hackers are everywhere, and we need to follow simple security rules, such as 2-FA, visit only proven sites and do not follow to unknown links, etc.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

I think that the best way to protect against this is your care and caution. Because basically, I heard from people who were robbed that they themselves lit up their data.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 31, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Of course I'm afraid because they getting my money. Who's person want steal there money?no one right? So we need always to be careful to click anything or the person we talk in some social media because hackers do anything to get our money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
You can always sit out a couple of days and read information on information-security. No need to focus on this. Ordinary people do not lose their assets, the attack goes to the organization.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 31, 2018, 03:38:46 PM
I can not do anything other than take countermeasures against hackers, I have installed various antivirus programs for days. I especially pay more attention to Bitcoin transfer. Some virus programs can change the address.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
Sure, afraid of them. They are everywhere trying to fetch any information concerning credit cards, accounts, wallets and etc. Almost every day someone writes in telegram acting as managers of companies,
bank employees, admins of chats and etc. So, i'm trying to be careful and always think about safety. Can't get rid of them Angry They are irritating day by day.
Activity: 490
March 31, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Yes I am afraid of hackers.  especially I am afraid a situation when hackers are boking a guard of cryptoexchange. I can do something to safe my wallets on it and its make me scared.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
This question is very strange, I think it's not right to ask such a question now, because many people are very much prone to the fact that now is just awful time to say that hackers are bad.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 03:19:22 PM
One of the most important in bitcoin investments is to keep your money properly. It is necessary to choose the most reliable wallet, then we can not be afraid of hackers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
i am sure hackers have stollen billions of dollars from simple debit cards which we all hold.

so it is not a surprise that same happens to crypto wallets

but to be on the safe side; offline wallets (cold storage) should be preferred for long term investments
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
I believe that if you properly store your cryptocurrencies, then you do not need to be afraid of hackers. Therefore, treat safety very, very carefully.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 02:03:32 PM
Yes absolutely. But I managed everything such way that hacking can't do anything too bad for me. I think it is a natural fear, you just have to be careful. So make sure always high security on your accounts like strong passwords and enabling always 2FA because that really is necessary one. Your private key never shares to anyone in any manner or on any unsecured site to prevent your account from hackers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 01:41:41 PM
Anyone would be scared. It’s your hard earned money after all. That’s why we need to be more wary of scams and hackers.
|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝

I don't think so, because i have setup all protect can in exchange and wallet. But one think make me scared, this is hacker hack the exchange i hold or trade coin in it   Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
Yes but investing in cryptos is every day more safe.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
March 31, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
what i'm afraid of is not the hackers, but by my negligence in securing an account that is often forgotten. many apps we can install to protect us from hackers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 31, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
Not really. I'm afraid to be hacked but I'm not afraid to hackers. Being afraid to hackers is being afraid to the person who will manage to hack you but if we say you are afraid to be hacked then you are trying to say that the files you have is important to you.
Activity: 187
March 31, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
for now, i dont feel afraid of any fraud or act like im got hacked with somebody. because i dont have some assets  that hacker got interested, thats why i want to learn here more about securities of my private informations and how to keep it safe no one can easily access.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
With more care and caution to secure and do the verification carefully i think enough to secure what we have now without having to worry.
Pages:
Jump to: