Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 70. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 05:00:17 AM
Of course I am afraid of hackers, digital money and personal data can be taken by them, for that I must increase the security of wallets, passwords and other important data data, lest we lose all our assets. Saving your password from hackers is the most important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
Hackers, all those who use the internet are afraid, but with the double layer security of the current account, I find it quite safe, and no longer have to worry hackers as before
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
sure I'm afraid of hackers, any system is not protected to the maximum, and I can wake up one day without all my money(
Tip: just do not store data in the cloud, on your computer in files, better or on media that is steamed or in a notebook or Notepad. By doing so, you'll increase your chances of not being robbed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
Hackers are a big problem, if you do not use good security measures you can see the wallets empty, as happens to many people every day. If you use the right precautions and wallet offline, however, I think you can sleep a little quieter
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
of course many people are afraid of hackers including me. One time I accidentally put my private key while filling up a form for a campaign I joined. Sad to say all my airdrops earnings disappear in a matter of minutes. That's how hackers works fast and easy. That's why we have to be very careful while putting up or wallet address and private key. Hackers are everywhere.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 30, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
everyone is afraid of hackers
digital assets and sensitive data are the food of black hat hackers
asset owners always protect their money with caution
if you are not afraid of hackers, then you do not have digital assets
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Almost all of us had fear on hackers who can easily steal your funds anytime. They have more advance equipments than those hunting the them. There are already many incidents around the world and millions of funds including cryptocurrency have been stolen. Some malicious or phising sites are use by hackers to hack their unsuspecting victims with they open or log into it. Try to find more secured ways to protect your account or fund from hackers.
Activity: 189
March 30, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
I'm not afraid of hackers because most of their hacks is the human factor. Yes, there are many vulnerabilities through which they can penetrate without any permission, but such holes are quickly closed. And I don't know how you have to be lucky to get under a wave of hacker attacks.  Grin Read about the hacking methods and then be able personally to protect yourself.
Activity: 294
March 30, 2018, 02:57:51 AM
yes I am afraid of hacker. There are countless ways of by which hackers attack. So I do keep a lot of eye for any suspicious activity and use precautions , I am still nervous whenever there is a hack. I also think that since internet is used everywhere, there will be a hack one day which will  disrupt everything. When I will earn a susbstantial amount out of crypto I will take insurance against hackers to protect myself and worry free.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
I think everyone needs to be wary of hackers .They are using increasingly clever ways to attack innocent victims, and making it harder for people to spot it's, for example, a phishing attack.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 06:33:55 PM
sure I'm afraid of hackers, any system is not protected to the maximum, and I can wake up one day without all my money(

Never keep your whole money in one place. You should invest some time into security.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
In order not to be afraid of hackers, you need to spend only about $ 100. Buy a hardware wallet and you will be safe. Your safety costs only $ 100. It's incredible)
In fact, you need a little more money, you still need to have the actual antivirus software on your computer with fresh databases. This requires an additional $ 50 a year. But yes, even this is very cheap for security.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
In order not to be afraid of hackers, you need to spend only about $ 100. Buy a hardware wallet and you will be safe. Your safety costs only $ 100. It's incredible)
Activity: 658
March 29, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
Hackers and scammers are everywhere. Today on telegram wrote me a person who had a fake account of an administrator of a famous blockchain platform to propose to buy discounted tokens: I blocked it. More difficult to defend against hackers, but if you use wallet offline I think you can rest assured
Activity: 31
March 29, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
I'm more afraid of those big guys who hold thousands of bitcoin who can manipulate the prices and making all us panic in times when we all could have been rich. The hackers can only get your money if you allow them to have access and if you are careless with your privatekeys and passwords, if they can't have it, they can't get your money.

That's a really good point! We see a daily trend of manipulation what is killing a lot of crypto freaks. What I understand is that they are not finished by fearing the market and spreading panic as they wanna buy BTC at an even lower rate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
In order not to be afraid of hackers, Everyone who deals with crypto - you need to buy a hardware wallet. It will be enough to forget about hackers for a very long time.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 29, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
I think that everyone is afraid of losing their coins. This is normal, because people have always wanted to save their property from scammers. I use a hardware wallet to store my coins.
Activity: 192
March 29, 2018, 12:16:25 PM
I've experienced it I lost almost $6000+ of altcoin that I am holding recently. it hurts a lot and now that it happens to me I'm taking care of my next wallet not to be stolen again I hope that I will recover it again in some campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
I'm not afraid of them because they do not cause physical harm, but at the same time I'm afraid of maralno because they can steal my altcoyins.
Pages:
Jump to: