Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 87. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 08:49:21 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
try to do safe browsing, by not haphazardly clicking on ads that appear on your screen, and try not to access negative content, because it could be the negative web you visit contains a hacker trap who wants to try to access your account.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
Hackers are worth to be afraid of, they cause damages to many bitcoin holders both existing and presently... Am really afraid of them and I put myself on an highly precautions when visiting the internet and other things I do just to avoid to be harmed by harkers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
It's the key problem you should be aware about in the wiorld of crypto now! Increase your security in as high level as it can be.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
Yes of course I am afraid of hackers and I don’t know what to do to protect myself from them because I feel like keeping my private keys safe with me is still not wnough security or even putting a 2fa feels like not really that safe. I fear that one day these hackers might be able to get the information we have kept even if it is in a 2fa mode.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 08:41:26 AM
a пo пoвoдy,кaк ceбя зaщитить oт xaкepoв. я нe знaю тaкoгo oтвeтa!!! и этo caмoe oбиднoe! кaк зaщититcя и coxpaнить cвoй тpyд!? пpocтo нaдo нaдeятьcя нa xopoшee!!! и нe xpaнить бoльшиe cyммы нa элeктpoнныx кoшeлькax!
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 14, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
I always follow one rule: NEVER KEEP YOUR KEYS ON THE COMPUTER! You must use the keys and immediately hide them on the other usb flash of the information.
Activity: 191
March 14, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
It's really scary especially when there's a lot of money going on, and your hack account is such a big problem, because many will lose you, which are important things.
Activity: 308
March 14, 2018, 08:25:53 AM
I think a lot of people will be scared. Me too, the internet world is always at risk and we can lose everything after a click.
Activity: 186
March 14, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
I'm afraid indeed, that's why we need to do safer browsing and be safe we dont know when do the hackers attack. We need to be more careful especially with our information. Hacker's strike is really horrifying people will be put into a depressing situation if their accounts will be hacked. So we need to double our carefulness though even bitcoin promises us that it takes 10 years to hack this crypto, prevention is better than cure people.
Activity: 125
March 14, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
I'm afraid of hackers, because I've been hacked into 115 eth, which was one fifth of my assets, but I was really desperate for a while. I hate hackers.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 14, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
I'm more afraid of those big guys who hold thousands of bitcoin who can manipulate the prices and making all us panic in times when we all could have been rich. The hackers can only get your money if you allow them to have access and if you are careless with your privatekeys and passwords, if they can't have it, they can't get your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes im affraid of hacker because, hacker wise than anyone, if you do wrong that they do quick, your money will be disappear, so that we need also to be wisely ang careful always.
why don't buy a hardware wallet and solve all the security issue? hardware wallet cost is cheaper, don't try to save a little money and losses all your investment, easy to manage all my coin in one hardware wallet  Smiley
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
Yes im affraid of hacker because, hacker wise than anyone, if you do wrong that they do quick, your money will be disappear, so that we need also to be wisely ang careful always.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
March 14, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
Hackers are afraid of everything because they are almost impossible to calculate and punish. I very carefully concern to your virtual currency and try to prevent hacking
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 14, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
Yes of course i think all of them are affraid to the hacker because big problem they hit. And they hack one acct that big money are there, so be careful always.
Activity: 448
March 14, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
Of course I'm afraid because they can actually wipe our lives if they find the right data, and a good hacker can not stop the system of protection
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

No, my investment fund is still small.
I'm sure the hackers will not glance at my funds.
But even so I have to be careful, because it does not close the possibility of hackers still continue to do evil to us.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 14, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
I believe that those who invest a small amount of money, for example, 1000 dollars do not particularly worry about hackers, because the crypto currency itself is an adventure! people are afraid  who invest millions of dollars, they should hope that in case of theft they will be reimbursed at least some loss!
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 05:30:18 AM
it is always risky to keep your coins on the exchange they can be hacked anytime.. hackers always remain busy to find the flaws in the servers and they try their best to setup the phishing sites.. recently bee token ico suffered this where hackers were able to steal the sum of 1 million during their sale by phishing site
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 04:27:20 AM
Yes i am a little afraid of it. There is no guarantee that we will always be safe from hacker attacks, I already know it from the beginning and this is one of the risks in cryptocurrency. I use metamask to protect my assets from hacker attacks. I'm also not sure 100% it will work fine  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: