Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 90. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:30:58 AM
Why you must afraid? Well, over afraid for something can make it come true.
I mean, just pay attention for what you click, protect your Key and get more information about Phising. Because people get hacked because they ignore and dont know that they already visit harmful site.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Yes, I am afraid because it is really big problem. i think No one is safe 100%. So everyon should  trying to protect there ID  and careful there browsing. I suggest that, Not using any hacked software and not opening any suspicious mail. All time , you protect your Id and  sould your work carefull.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
i think this is risk invest in digital coins, we all know bitcoin have fantastic value that is why hacker making bitcoin to priority target.
this ways to protect wallet from hackers
- dont using publick wifi
- back up wallet key
- use 2fa password
- and the last use internet antivirus to protect wallet
Activity: 200
March 13, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
It is true that all of the people are scared. Because people work hard to keep their wealth in order and loot the wealth, it is the work of Hackers. You have to make yourself safe browsing practice. Always keep your wallet safe and keep the browser clean. To protect the private key, in no way do anyone else know the private key.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
You shouldn’t be afraid of hackers much if you are holding the coins in your wallet. I have been holding my coins in my wallet for few years now and never been hacked. You just need to take some precautions and some common sense when visiting websites. Although if you hold your coins on an exchange then you should be very afraid as exchanges are more likely to get hacked as they are always in the eyes of hackers.
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 13, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
ofcourse lot of people are afraid of hacker. hacker mostly attack on exchange site and wallet. to make to that your wallet ang exchange account is safe, open 2FA authenticator and separate your 2FA phone with your sms verification phone.  
copper member
Activity: 462
March 13, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
I must admit, I am afraid on hackers. Or in any form of losing my assets. Who would want to lose anyway? Hackers are the biggest threat in digital world. Hackers are like thieves in real world, but unlike thieves, they are highly intelligent and mostly professionals. I would say fear makes our assets safe because we make ways to prevent it from happening. The bigger our fear, the more we make our crypto secure.

The sense of takun was diperluhkan to keep themselves. The only way to protect it is to be careful. Keep a coin at least in the wallet on your computer that you are working on and try to make it free from viruses and malware.
Also make sure to keep your wallet safe. And the last thing to make sure that someone who has trust has access to them and knows how to open it if something happens to you. Stay selective and keep control
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
March 13, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
I must admit, I am afraid on hackers. Or in any form of losing my assets. Who would want to lose anyway? Hackers are the biggest threat in digital world. Hackers are like thieves in real world, but unlike thieves, they are highly intelligent and mostly professionals. I would say fear makes our assets safe because we make ways to prevent it from happening. The bigger our fear, the more we make our crypto secure.
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
Of course, the hacker is that which is necessary to us to be on the lookout, and we are afraid, they extend to the world. Computers, banks and now in a kriptor. Be confidential at all times because if we don't make our money which we invest, and our profit will be lost.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
March 13, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
I know all of us are afraid that they will victimized by the hackers, for me in my opinion we have to be careful in signing our accounts in any malicious sites and clicking it. We have to use a safer software/browser. We have to get a hardware wallet and don't forget to keep your private key or anything that is important because this is the only way to protect ourselves on the hackers.
Activity: 55
March 13, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
Of course, i think hacker is the most terrifying THREAT in the whole digital world. No matter how good you are protecting your wallet, there's always a way to hack it. If those hacker keep making a move then i think sooner or later the popularity of any cryptocurrency will be decreasing since it is no longer safe for investment. Just like a shareholder who does not want to invest in an unsafe and riotous country.
Activity: 134
March 13, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
I am afraid to hackers. Those who do not afraid are hackers too because they can fight against each for they understand what they are doing. The innocent in os does not know how to manipulate one account.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
March 13, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
If you are in bitcoin and you are not afraid of hackers, you're very brave. The fear of hackers of what makes us find ways to prevent them from being able to steal our coins.
My rule, always protect your wallet like someone is trying to hack your account
Activity: 100
March 13, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
I'm afraid to hackers, Hackers are a scary bunch -weather working as part of a criminal syndicate or an idealist with a political agenda, they've got the knowledge and the power to access your most precious data. if hackers want to target a particular company, for example, they can find vast amounts of information on that company just by searching the web, they can then use that info to exploit weaknesses in the company's security, which in turn puts the data you've entrusted to that company.

*updated your OS and other software frequently, if not automatically. This keeps hackers from accessing your computer through vulnerabilities in outdated programs. For extra protection, enable Microsoft product updates so that the office suite will be updated at the same time. Consider retiring particularly susceptible software such as Java or Flash.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
Any reasonable person is afraid of hackers. No one wants to lose their money and resources. But very often hackers take possession of your funds because of your carelessness and slovenliness. Therefore, very carefully and competently treat your money.
Activity: 336
March 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
I'm more concerned with government spying on the internet than hackers.

When it comes to crypto, I worry about hackers. How can't you? Their tactics get more and more sophisticated. I try to play it as careful as I can. Hardware wallet, U2F where possible, 2FA always, but still, anything can be hacked.

Just an off topic example, take driverless cars. My prediction is that people will be hacking into them and driving them into each other.
Activity: 166
March 13, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
Yes I am afraid of hackers more than dumps in the price. If you make a wrong investment you can always have a chance to make it into positive by taking good decisions, however if you loose your coins to a hacker you have no option.
Activity: 297
March 13, 2018, 08:49:09 AM
Ofcourse yes i am im afraid of hackers because hackers they can do anything i. Your account all of your personal and important imformation ones are they can hack ofcourse  so just ill secured my all account
Activity: 315
March 13, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
Yes anyone are afraid to hack. I carefully secure everything even my password and email from time to time I change my security. A lot of my friend already hacked and I dont want it will happen also to me. Be careful suspicious email and website that need your private key to access. 
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
Currently on the crypto market are many hackers are operating very professional, taking away your money in your wallet that you have stored for a long time. To avoid hackers you have to be very careful and do not click on any unfamiliar link on the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: