Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 86. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 16
March 14, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
Everyone is afraid lf hackers because hackers have the capability to get your assets/coins here in cryptocurrency world; thus, your hard work will not be paid when your account hacked.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
VIMee - Social Network
March 14, 2018, 01:48:41 PM
yes.i am very afraid.Hackers are increasing day by day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
In November, MyEtherWallet was hacked, at that time there were a few PRL tokens, in November their cost was about 100$, and in early January, after the release on Kukoin, they already cost about 20000$)) Pretty insulting)
Activity: 80
March 14, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
Actualy all the forum of people always afraid hackers group.Beacause long time work bitcointalk and not loss for the work everyman.So we are carefully use in bitcoin all wallet address.I am afraid of all time hackers.
Activity: 83
March 14, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
We need to pay attention to login accounts, not to public wifi login and strange wifi. According to a little bit of my experience.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
March 14, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
it seems we can not stem the problem of this hacker, every project will also have a problem or bug and that is where hackers work,

I think when viewed positively it is very helpful to see how big the level of endurance owned by a project. because if this happens it means there is a mistake that should be considered and need to be repaired again from the project that has been running it.
Activity: 257
March 14, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
Yes, I also read similar information. Different sources speak differently. Someone argues that it is difficult to steal a currency, someone says the opposite, that it is very simple.
I think it's very easy to steal a cryptocurrency. It is enough to someone to see the address of your electronic wallet, and you will soon be robbed.
Why are you so confident about this? Do you know any algorithm? Share information?
No. I do not know any algorithm. Yes, and it would be dangerous for all owners of crypto-currencies. Then our possession will turn into a game "who will steal more."
And why, then, do you say so confident that it is easy to steal a cryptocurrency? The developers initially claimed that this is very difficult.
One of my friends was stealing money. Also in articles about which we spoke earlier, much is said about the thefts. And the theft of large sums.
Observe the storage rules. Do not place your wallet address once again, do not store everything on one purse, keep something on paper.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

How then to protect your savings. If what is said is not true, then it's easy to rob us. I do not want to lose my money, which I plan to invest.
March 14, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
Yes, I also read similar information. Different sources speak differently. Someone argues that it is difficult to steal a currency, someone says the opposite, that it is very simple.
I think it's very easy to steal a cryptocurrency. It is enough to someone to see the address of your electronic wallet, and you will soon be robbed.
Why are you so confident about this? Do you know any algorithm? Share information?
No. I do not know any algorithm. Yes, and it would be dangerous for all owners of crypto-currencies. Then our possession will turn into a game "who will steal more."
And why, then, do you say so confident that it is easy to steal a cryptocurrency? The developers initially claimed that this is very difficult.
One of my friends was stealing money. Also in articles about which we spoke earlier, much is said about the thefts. And the theft of large sums.
March 14, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
March 14, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
March 14, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
March 14, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
March 14, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:10:17 PM
of course everyone is afraid of hackers. we have to be careful with hackers because nowadays many people want to be rich without trying and we must remain cautious with hackers
Activity: 72
March 14, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
If you keep your computer well. I think you should not click on links that do not know the source or provide information (email, phone number) to anyone.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Yes, of course we're all afraid of hackers because they're the one who threat to our money/ tokens.
But the lucky ones are they won't try to hack our wallets because it's not worth for their efforts, so it could be a lucky things one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 14, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
Who wouldnt be afraid of hackers? Especially with bitcoin which has no physical form, this is the worst nightmare that could happen to you in cryptoworld, your cryptocurrencies stolen without a trace and there is no one you could ask help from. You couldnt even ask help from authorities because I dont think this will be covered in their job.  Maybe hardware wallets are safer than online wallets.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
Anyone who has a large amount of crypto currency should probably be afraid of hackers. Because to protect themselves from them is not possible. Hacking any wallet is a matter of time. If your wallet is worth it to spend on hacking a lot of time, then be ready to attack.
It is necessary to start a few wallets and store money in parts and not tell everyone around that you have a lot of crypto currency.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
March 14, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
hackers are the biggest problem for bitcoin holders, especially those who use software wallets because it is very vulnerable if we are not careful in choosing website. with so many physic sites making bitcoin holders worried.
I chose a hardware purse to avoid big losses due to a hakcer attack, I do not want to take risks by risking all the investments I have saved so far. I prefer to avoid the harmful things by choosing a safe wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: