Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 82. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 130
March 15, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
I'm sure that everyone is afraid of hackers, including me. Therefore, this question does not make sense at all, it would be more correct to say, are you afraid of losing your money? If so, be more careful, if not, then give them to me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
March 15, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I have long bought a hardware wallet. I decided to spend an impressive amount for my peace of mind.
Compared to the electronic MEW, the hardware wallet is several times safer.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
No, i'm not afraid of hackers. The reason is simple, if you are cautcious enough then you have nothing to worry about, and you can keep your wallet safe. However you still have to watch out in order to NOT give your private keys away.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 03:42:00 PM
Recently i don't have much to lose. People with fat ether wallets are to be worried about them. I don't think that it it likely to be hacked if use personal data accurately.
Activity: 420
March 15, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
In fact, to protect yourself from hackers you just need to ask a little bit about information security. Now it makes sense to switch to linux-based systems.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
safety is the habit of everything
Activity: 14
March 15, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I think that there is no person who wasn't afraid of hackers Undecided
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
yes of course i afraid of hackers because we do work regular and earn money from this but if website hack it will hurt very much.

I am sure most of us are afraid of hackers since they can take away our coins with some high technology, but I think most hackers' attract can be avoid if we can keep our keys well.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 15, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
Yes ofcourse nobody wants to be hacked because we stored coins in hope to earn good profit in future. If unfortunately we got hacked we feel very miserable So to avoid such situation we should not save our holdings in one place always should be stored in 2-3 places and apart from this always use private or incognito window to login your wallets that doesn't have history traces on your system and always use good antivirus on your system too and do not click spam emails. These are important things to be keep in mind to be safer side.
Activity: 119
March 15, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
My experiences are:
- Do not install any untrusted software
- Do not visit website that contains many automatic pop-up advertisements
- Keep the private key safe at unpredictable place and avoid using private key to log in
Activity: 546
March 15, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
yes of course i afraid of hackers because we do work regular and earn money from this but if website hack it will hurt very much.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
I'm not really scared. But I try to comply with safety rules. I'm not visiting any weird sites and doesn't download anything. I do not enter passwords. I have 4 years use Kaspersky Internet Security. I had no problems with him.
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

yes ofcourse, no one not afraid in hackers because they can steal all of your money even its more secured its scarry if you lost all of your money or bitcoin that you are holding in your e-wallet. For now just to be secured i'll never saved my password, private keys even my email add in my phone i just wrote it on a piece of paper in that way i think i can prevent hackers to steal my account and passwords.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
March 15, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
Well we all should be afraid of hackers and take cautions according to it. Because the amount of money flowing everyday is greater than many country’s economy combined. That attracts the hackers thieves frauds etc.. so we need to be very careful agains them and never stop being cautious.
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
yes,who is not afraid of the same hackers?everyone must be scared, right?but we can only be vigilant of hacker attacks,namely the very heart of time wallet and clear the cache and browsing we do,I only appeal to all the people "fixed hearts in the access of bitcoin" and regular.
Activity: 85
March 15, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
wallet security is user's responsibility as a physical wallet. back up and encryption can be used to secure the wallet either online or offline. take regular backups of your wallet. with encryption you can set password for your wallet like online banking.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 15, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
yes I am also afraid of hackers because he can harm me. hackers can take all the coin we have in the wallet if connected to the internet. my friend's wallet was ever stolen by hackers and my friend very much suffered losses due to hackers. they take it online and we can not know the person who has taken all the coins in the wallet because his identity can not be known.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
I think that hackers are  a huge systemic risk. I am afraid not just for my personal coins or interests, but for the dumps that often happen when a large hack occurs.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
I have also commented on this issue ahead of time. encryption systems are extremely complicated in terms of number of characters. The algorithms are well-designed. but nothing is impossible. Cool Cool
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
March 15, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
This is probably the most difficult question for all of us. I look at my MEV and I'm more afraid for my money.
Today, even a Ledger is not a 100% guarantee of the safety of your tokens.
A year ago, when I first got into the world of cryptocurrency. I was robbed by hackers. Of course it was my fault. I filled in a lot of airdrop and probably copied my private key.
Until now on the might come tokens...and immediately forwarded to another address. Now I'm taking a lot of precautions.
Pages:
Jump to: