Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 92. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
Recently the technology is more advanced and in the digital money many hackers have hacked online accounts which causes some panic in the crypto market but if we save ourselves from them then it is good to use a secure internet connection and to use personal things for accessing online wallet through this way we can minimize the fear of hackers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
I'm always afraid of hackers. They are stalking for our money, let's limit access to unknown sites. Do not visit the links that strangers send to us. Please secure your 2FA account with Authy software, they will be safer. Please beware of hackers.
Activity: 378
March 13, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
Of course I am afraid, in the press more information about hacker attacks on the servers. Hardly it is connected with ordinary people, but you should still be careful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
I want to avoid hackers totally, I want to stay away from them. If there's any apps for hackers trackers, I would to have them.
Activity: 308
March 13, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
Hackers caused much hype in the press, I am afraid that this may negatively affect the overall opinion of the masses of people. As each attack is linked to the collapse of prices.
Activity: 273
March 13, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
 I'm not afraid of them, you need to be careful and look at what sites you click on the link, do not download files from the Internet.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 05:16:40 AM
Of course, the question is pretty good, I think people should check their computer regularly to see if any malware is installed on the computer, preferably I should use a MAC, I think it will be safer
Activity: 252
March 13, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
Of course, everyone is afraid of Hackers! Including me! I did experienced that many times, it was like you've do a lot of efforts and it'll all gone away! In just a snap of your finger! So that's why we need to be careful, we need to be smart as well so that it will not happen to us again.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
To be honest, I'm very scared, although I do not have serious finances. Technologies are getting better and better every day, however, hackers are also developing. I try to store passwords on a USB flash drive or on paper, without the need to not use it, I check all channels for security, etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 13, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

The best way to protect against hackers, I think is the prevention. Never open suspicious files, files that do not trust you, and when navigating to do it with utmost care and responsibility. Even so, you are not 100% safe from the dangers of hackers. There is no guaranteed method to avoid spam and hack. Unfortunately, the issue of data security in the 21st century is one that can not have a firm solution.
Activity: 602
March 13, 2018, 04:48:25 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes and I am certain that everyone also are afraid of hackers. Especially if we have huge amount of assets in a certain accounts.  We don't know when and whom will be the victim of these hackers. My options is  half of my assets are in the bank just to be sure it is much safer compared with online wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 13, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

After the story with DAO when all my tokens were stolen by hackers I am trying to use all available security tools. I had tokens on the sum about 500 dollars. Telling the truth all my money were returned.
Activity: 384
March 11, 2018, 04:36:42 PM
I myself am afraid if my bitcoin wallet is attacked by hackers. I do not know how to anticipate it. But I always try to keep my bitcoin safe. Hackers will always be there. Because this is the internet and nothing is safe on the internet. If hackers have attacked our wallets. we can only be patient with what has happened. maybe that's just my opinion.
Activity: 205
March 11, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
not really concerned just careful , problems like this will only get worse in the future. everybody new to to crypto should spend a couple of hours reading up on how to secure themselves , and read about some hacks that happened  . so i am not scared just cautious .
Activity: 138
March 11, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
YES!! I am afraid of hackers because nothing is safe from them once you put info online you are not safe from the hackers and everything is accessible easily we can only take precautions  
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
March 11, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
Well just like anyone i am afraid of being hacked because we keep or savings and payments in our wallets. They are reason why we are here. Of course if be careful on our each step our chance of being hacked is very low but still there is always that little fear , what if. Therefore every once in a while realize your earnings and take advantage of it. Don’t keep all of your money in crypto.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 04:24:24 PM
Yes, I am. It is like a mania now - it is always seems that's my computer is mining like botnet.
Activity: 504
March 11, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
I'm not afraid of hackers, but I think that people care very little about their safety. Anyone who wants his money to be safe should have a hardware wallet.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
Hackers have a very negative impact on the ecology of the crypto community. Many attacks can not only divert money, but also affect the closure of some projects or the outflow of investments from them.
Activity: 68
March 11, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
I'm afraid and I hate! Because they rob people who honestly earned money with their minds. I think they spoil life for everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: