Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 2. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
April 25, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
Last few months were very good for buy BTC and altcoins
But anyway neeed to choice interesting projects because there are many scams
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Yes, I buy altcoins like so many people who deal with crypto-currencies, today the market altcoins has more liquidity than bitcoin, so people take part in investing altcoins in order to simply earn money. I still can not know how it will be right.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Not yet but I think I would soon. Bitcoin is being rumored to get lower more than what we are seeing right now so buying some altcoins maybe considered as a good thing to help you earn still even when bitcoin is at its baddest situation. Altcoins will sooner be popular also so let us just keep on supporting both altcoin and bitcoin for the greater good of everyone.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 25, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Bitcoin has been a very good investment for a long time already but I don't think that would stay for long anymore so to help me deal with this problem, I buy altcoins too. Altcoins may not be as expensive as bitcoin but still it has all the potential of improving just like how bitcoin started. Everything we have right now started as a small investment but as time passes by, it will also grow so just be patient.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
April 25, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
of course yes. i am buying altcoins because they price are very low now. they make profit in short term. i believe crypto altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
I will always buy some altcoins and hold them for a long time. I believe they will bring me a great profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
Yes i am but not every altcoin that ico is promoting and none of them i think is really promising, I invest on ethereum coins because it is the only coin that keep on increasing its value in the market so i prefer earning it rather than investing on new icos's.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
I always hold some altcoins. 3 Projects I believe in and I trade shortterm a small amount with biggest loss coins to cumulate more Ethereum Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
I would recommend buying new coins of promising projects recently appeared on the market, they will definitely be able to rise high if they realize their ideas
Activity: 462
April 25, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Already i Have BTC and ETH, I am just going to hold these coin at least for 6 months. Next i am planned to buy NEO coin, In my point of view these coins are good potential and it has great future. So i am focusing towards next year.
April 25, 2018, 11:50:41 AM
Yea, both ways - invest in new ICO or buying coins in exchanges are good. I am thinking about buy some EOS if it goes down to 10$.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
No I am not buying altcoins I am just collecting it buy joining some bounties or campaign in that case I collect coins for free .
Activity: 49
April 25, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
not for now, because right now I have no money haha Grin
Activity: 128
April 25, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
I have a lot of altcoins. ETH, NEO & NEM are my favorite coins. I believe in these coins it's price will be high in this year. It will give me a big profit in this year.
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
I bought a lot of altcoins now and it'll be increase oneday. So you can be rich as much as you expect with top altcoin, we can choose one new altcoin that they are in ICOs.
I suggest one project for your, Nauticus. First of all, you can research more about their product, their team, advisors and vision.
Best luck!!!
Activity: 438
April 25, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
If you are lucky, Altcoin is the best way to make money in crypto , and know what you are doing... So I will buy it.
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
When price is low i like to try something new and buying noname altcoins because want to be sure that i will not waste an opporutnity to get my profit. Big altcoins like ethereum i'm not buying nowadays.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
April 25, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
of course I am interested to buy altcoin because with altcoin we have many choices and investment opportunities in the world of cryptocurreny. bitcoin prices are now very expensive some of us may find it difficult to buy it then altcoin is a good chance to buy it because its price is lower but its fluctuation is very high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
I am buying coins right now cause bitcoin broke 9k so it might bull run and alts will be down. i am accumulating altcoins right now.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 08:48:48 AM
I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues.
Pages:
Jump to: