Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 8. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 22, 2018, 01:37:37 AM
nope never ! i didnt bought and will never buy altcoin. I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum.

What a conservative solution. But many play in the market and can afford to buy Altcoins with a huge discount. And then they earn a lot of profit. Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 22, 2018, 01:25:55 AM
nope never ! i didnt bought and will never buy altcoin. I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:23:53 AM
Yes, I am buying some altcoin at this moment because the price of some altcoin token are so low and this is the time to buy a altcoin token and hold it until the price at the market are back to normal price or high the price than other day a you get a profit in the future
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 01:04:55 AM
I buy etherium for a long term investment ant others altcoins for a short term investment. Now it's right time to buy, I think.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 12:55:32 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC has been increasing.
Yes of course besides I bought Bitcoin I also bought some Altcoin. I do not want to focus on just one coin. I want to focus on some of the best crypto coins. Because I think a lot of Altcoins has a bright future. And I must have it from now so that the profit I get will be very big.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 12:49:24 AM
yes,I am fan of altcoins.when I see that price is cheap & alt have a good potential then I decide to buy it.many altcoin give a good profit.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Currently I buy ebst coin, because I read in coinmarketcal.com coin ebst airdrop, will snapshot date 15 mei hold the coins.and I sell it after snapshot
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 21, 2018, 11:59:33 PM
Yes I buying altcoins and hold it for a long time so far. In crypto not only bitcoin that has great potential in the future, some altcoins also have a very valuable potential to hold. So it would not hurt to invest in altcoins that have a very good chance in the future.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 21, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
Oh yeah, i think basically for people who got into crypto, i would say majority of them would hold at least more than 2 Altcoin aside from Bitcoin/Ethereum or etc
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 09:24:32 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Of course I am buying coins which I think has a high potential in the future. This coins will boom in the market and this can offer high profit. Yes bitcoin will surely give us high profit especially if we can buy it at very low price but I prefer to buy other coins which is very cheap that I can afford to buy and that has high potential so I can earn huge profit if hits in the market.
Activity: 126
April 21, 2018, 09:18:03 PM
Yes I have at least four altcoins. When bitcoin prices begin to rise some investors sell altcoins and buy bitcoins. But in the long run I believe altcoin like ethereum will grow bigger.
Activity: 17
April 21, 2018, 09:13:16 PM
Yes definitely next few days will be the best time to buy alts when the alts dips.I personally buy alts when the market bleeds  Smiley
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 09:12:09 PM
Yes I do. Actually I bought an altcoin last week while the market is doen then I sold it yesterday with around 35% return. I am waiting until price goes down to buy again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 21, 2018, 08:58:51 PM
Yes and the past month or so has been an excellent time to be buying cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and the market has been down , although it's been doing better lately , which is the best time to buy. You want to buy low during bearish sentiment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 21, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes, i buy altcoin as a short term investment because i am still afraid to hold it in the long term, there are only some altcoin like ethereum and litecoin that i hold in long term.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Better believe it unquestionably, there are some incredible ventures out there giving things Bitcoin can't. I have some XMR for instance which is worth pennies at this moment yet I am trusting with the innovations it is planning to support later on it will shoot up in cost. That is only one case, there are such a significant number of others
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
Yes, of course bitcoin is certainly in trend now , but I do not think that It is necessary to be limited only in it, in other cases altcoins will perfectly suit, I buy altcoins and use them too to get additional earnings, so I do not think to exclude them completely .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 08:00:10 AM
Yes I am buying all types of altcoins,and I recommend you to pay attention to the most promising ones-Ripple,Neo,Icon and Aion.
Activity: 138
April 21, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
I do not buy altcoin.  I hold those coins I receive from the bounty.  Sometimes I sell them right away.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:56:47 AM
Still buying altcoins because i believe that there is a great profit in altcoins upon reaching the highest price of a good altcoins. Do an investment while the price are down and wait for the price to pump and gain more profits.
i am currently buying a rkt, as i follow from presale to crowdsale, this project hardcap reached. and after entering the exchanger when the price of coins and altcoin fall, rkt token tends to be stable. so i'm sure it will be good
Pages:
Jump to: