Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 7. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
April 22, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
https://marketcoinprice.com/ ,oчeнь xopoший caйт пoкaзывaeт кypcы нa вce пoпyляpныe кpиптoвaлюты,caм дaвнo пoльзyюcь и вaм coвeтyю

Hello there, i believe this section is for English Language Only. you should write in English, for Russian Language you can do it in the Local Board.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 22, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
I am buying alt coins and hope that the price would recover and turn into green. We can see alt coins could give a lot of profit and we all hope that our investment will grow fast.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:31:51 PM
https://marketcoinprice.com/ ,oчeнь xopoший caйт пoкaзывaeт кypcы нa вce пoпyляpныe кpиптoвaлюты,caм дaвнo пoльзyюcь и вaм coвeтyю
Activity: 41
April 22, 2018, 02:30:48 PM
Yes, I have bought more or less 20 altcoins. Last time I bought XVG and AliCoin. XVG is going to increase at the end of April or beginning of May once again but AliCoin from the new ICO. I count on EXP, DECENT, BURST, DOGE, STRAT, NXS, CC, ETH, ETC, BTC, ADA, XEM, DMD as well.
Activity: 3
April 22, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
No, of course not. Who would buy altcoin while Bitcoin makes new ATH literally every hour? I'm trying to sell my altcoins in fact, but prices are so low I couldn't sell. I don't want to sell at loss so I'm stuck in some altcoins. That's very frustrating since I'm a Bitcoin believer. I use altcoins just to get more Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
I consider the second half of April a good time for buying altcoins. The market analysis shows that the bitcoin dominance has fallen to 38 percent,
while the capitalization of the crypto market has grown by more than 100 billion dollars over the past week. This means that investments in altcoins are increasing and their cost will rise.
Activity: 107
April 22, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
I am still buying altcoins here. I prefer altcoins that are very near at their old bottoms. I bought some NXT and some Ardor while the last week. I also bought some more Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 22, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
Yes, I bought some coins, in a project where I did not get into the whitelist, and which often appeared on the market after a token sale at a price lower than the ICO.
Activity: 124
April 22, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I think it is depend on your money. these moment is the good to buy the altcoins I believe these coins  it's will be go to the moon.I suggest you have to buy these coins. (NEO, NEM & ETH) it is my favorite and potential coins.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 12:54:02 PM
Yep now is actually to buy some altcoins. Altcoins are mostly cheap and sometimes they get pumped out. This is where you need to sell your coins, but only if they are really pumped up.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I did load some altcoins here and there when the market took a dip as i am confidence in the altcoins that i invest in will have the potential to recover its price and even go higher.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 22, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
The price of some altcoins depends on the BTC, at the moment I'm buying alcoins, with a prospect for the future. I plan to keep them for at least a year.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2018, 03:17:02 AM
There is a lot of money to be made from altcoins if you buy into the right one and you are patient and hold for a long time. It is good to diversify and when you are buying altcoins to make sure that you do adequate research into the coins you are buying to avoid buying into a scam coin. Also buy a couple of different types of altcoins in case one fails so you don't lose all your money, which is how I am buying my altcoins now.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
April 22, 2018, 02:23:02 AM
I'm investing in Altcoins . I believe that sooner or later , one of the altcoins will take the place of bitcoin . I think Etherium has all the possibilities for this
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

When the price of Altcoins are falling it is good opportunity to buy some of it because once the bitcoin hit in the highest price of it. There is a possibility that the altcoin value will recover and followed by bitcoin price hike. Nowadays investing money with altcoin is one of the greatest ideas because the value is too low. And apparently, in the future, the value of altcoin will rise like bitcoin. Currently, I buy Ethereum because the value of it today is too low. I do this because I have seen a future with Ethereum this year 2018 and I'm hoping that the value of it will rise to the highest price of all time in Ethereum history this year.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 02:21:08 AM
At first, newbies buy only bitcoin, but as they study the cryptocurrency market, they begin to see that the increase in price of some altcoins far exceeds increase in price of BTC. Therefore, in some cases, it is advisable to buy altcoins as investments in them can be expected to get most profit.
Activity: 116
April 22, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
Of course I buy altcoins . On altcoins you can earn a lot more than bitcoin . Now altcoins are gaining more and more popularity
Activity: 47
April 22, 2018, 02:08:14 AM
Until now I have not bought altcoin, because I do not have enough capital to invest, but if I have a lot of money I certainly would buy altcoin as an investment, because the future of crypto for me is very promising to give me a big advantage.
Activity: 602
April 22, 2018, 01:53:05 AM
although Bitcoin is so strong, Altcoin also needs to be owned. because Altcoin is a separate coin that has its own potential and advantages when it has it. so I suggest buying Altcoin.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
I stopped buying now.
Because I think it's still a bear market, most of the tokens still fall.
Pages:
Jump to: