Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 10. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:58:11 PM
Yeah I buy some coin when the price of the coin is low in the market. On the other hand I sell it when the price of the coin is high in the market. It is an extra earning and more profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 18, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Yes i am buying altcoin,i like altcoin. It give us good benefit. because it grow rapidiy.

I also think that the Altkoins in May should grow 2-3 times. I think that bitcoin will not give 100% growth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
I've noticed that it become better investing in new ICOs and projects than just buying coins and tokens on the exchanges now
Activity: 63
April 18, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Yes, they have future. For example LYM, this token could be used for personal trainer payments, which is great. Not to mention that in LYMPO app, people could manage their sports data and be rewarded for being active.  Isn't it cool ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
i sure am.
i believe in this industry a lot. altcoins are gonna be gaining value. it is only going to take time.
The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
Yes, of course, I buy altcoins, because all cryptocurrencies has a very low price, so t is the perfect moment to buy a lot of coins. When btc will rise, altcoins will rise too, and we will have a very huge profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
I have been on the cryptocurrency market for about a year, constantly buying altcoins, and try to add new projects to my portfolio, if possible. Basically keep the coins long term. In addition to investments, I still use the free method of getting coins - it's the company's bounty.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 03:34:37 PM
Like many on this forum, I use and buy altcoins, maybe you need to do this too, and it's very tight, because in the near future, many people simply can not not invest their funds in altcoins, it is in altcoins that it is more likely to get a good profit with an increase exchange rate.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
Many people had started to invest in altcoin, because in btc you will get certain amount as profit, in altcoins you will miltiply it in many many times
Activity: 51
April 18, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
For now, I can't buy any altcoins but I have plan to buy some after doing some bounties and earned capital from it. Somehow, I don't want to be bounty hunter alone, I want to try other factor that may help me to gain and earn more.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 03:27:16 PM
I am waiting for good alts to invest with. I think finding those good alts is easy and short trades are way more flexible than going to invest in bitcoin. But if you really want to long investment, ethereum is a good choice.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
Actually i started to buy altcoins recently otherwise always i have bought only bitcoins...but since last couple of months i started to build up my portfolio in the crypto world and started buy different altcoins like NEO,Ethereum and Waves are my recent buys.I will add more in next couple of months.
Activity: 96
April 18, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Yes i am buying altcoin,i like altcoin. It give us good benefit. because it grow rapidiy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
Yes, of course, there are excellent projects that provide things that bitkoyn can not. I have, for example, XRP, which costs cents right now, but I hope with technologies that he hopes to lay down in the future, he will shoot at a price.
Activity: 294
April 18, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
Yes ofcourse I am buying altcoins that's the only way just to increase the size of my BTC because if not how can you increase your BTC size you just have to wait for perfect timing of buying alts. Just be patient, calm and ofcourse overcome your greed on yourself so you will not lose your money.  Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
I think it's more advisable to buy Altcoins at the moment because they are relatively cheap. However, buying altcoins will require extra effort to be able to identify coins with potentials
Activity: 26
April 18, 2018, 02:56:27 PM
With altcoins you can make quick burst of profit! Of course you need to choose right ICO. It's very difficult and important step in the same time. Investing in a project that already works is always safely. For example, this one https://bineuro.com/web/ BiNero. It's not just promise, it's a ready-made product in business, so I can even came to their office and see all with my own eyes  Wink
Activity: 192
April 18, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I still buy altcoins, And I will continue to wait for the fastest movement So we will benefit from faster coin moves, And I will buy more coins that move faster So we will get many benefits. Because bitcoin prices will grow better.
Activity: 120
April 18, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
YES!

NEM

DASH

IOTA

Because the market price  is very low
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
Yes i bought some altcoin with my etherium, its good time i think to buy altcoin since its low price. When bitcoin price down, its time to sell altcoin since normally it will goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: