Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 26. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
both BTC and altcoin are dropping down now. But this is also a good time to buy back with low price. The altcoin I am considering are PKT, SXUT and Bitclave. These are good new tokens from ICO projects which have mobilized capital successfully.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
I am buying a few altcoins and trade them because there are a lot of  Lips sealed altcoins , and i trade it for about 3-6 months 
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
I think right now is a good moment to buy altcoins. I guess current situation on the market will change soon and then solid altcoins will grow extremely fast.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 04:26:56 PM
I keep buying altcoins, now is the time for that. but you need to understand that not all coins are promising and a lot of scam coins. therefore, a lot of time is spent on the analysis of valuable altcoins
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
almost four months since the post started, a lot of things have changed by now. I think the mkt is in a cooling phase, as investors try to understand the real value behind bitcoin and blockchain projects in general.
People are accumulating coins but if they just sit while viewing the price they will not get far. Hold the coins that you have.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
April 01, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
Of course, it is now the best price, i do not think that the fall will be lower 6k. But after the correction in the market, the price sharply crawling up.         
Yeah, I expected this to happen because the correction just happened to help take money from weak hands that cannot stand their coins going below their expected gains. After evrything, I know the price will go up again. I won't be surprised if the market shakes once again before everything starts going up again. Guys, it's better to hodl than do quick and panic sells.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 01, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
Yes, some alt coins. Most of my funds are locked up in initial coin offerings however, so I am not buying a lot. What I am doing is selling some coins to scoop up some really cheap alts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:13:10 PM
Perhaps someone misunderstand what are the altcoins and therefore does not dare to buy them. Now there are a lot of altcoins on the cryptocurrency market, but they all represent a specific project that develops its product based on blockchain

Just now they became very much and it is not clear that it is better to take. I think people are just confused because of the large number.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 04:12:13 PM
Of course, why not? I believe that some of the altcones can provide an opportunity to make a profit when investing in a certain period of time, determined by us.
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
YES !

MY favorite altcoins:-

EOS

ETH

Monero

RIPPLE
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 01, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
During lust week I'm buying all alts that I see may pump in near future. Just really at the bottom in btc term right now. Hope I'm not wrong about it.
Activity: 364
April 01, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
Yes, for better portfolio balance. Some altcoins have a nice technology and vision.
I am too,  I am buying many altcoins at a moment as the price of altcoins has gone down due to the higher price of bitcoins so I think this is the best time to invest money in different altcoins to make huge profits in coming days and many new coins are launching
Activity: 88
April 01, 2018, 12:33:18 PM
Yeah its hard to be secure, i got 2 hacking attempts to login at my account at cryptopia and poloniex, good that i have 2fa

I am mining new released altcoins or young ones that have low price and invest a little in them and waiting what will happen. I bought 10000 BZK at crex24 for 48-60 satoshis, now price is at 90 satoshis, but it's still really low as coin has 10m total coins. I'll hold this amount and see what happens in next few weeks, or months Smiley

Hopefully ill gain some profit in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
Now is time to load up the altcoins that are useful,  not shitcoins. I believe that after this storm,  we are all going to fly,  so get yourself loaded with some good stuff.
Activity: 574
April 01, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
Well, the future cryptoworld won't exist without of any of altcoins
Today is the time to buy them - nowadays price is perfect
For example is Eth
But if you wanna more look up:

1.Ethereum
2.Monero
3.Ripple
4.TOR
5.NEO

These coins that could bring a profit
But don't put all your money in them
And really be careful - so many hackers and so many stupid situations that could take all your invest capital
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
Yes, i buy BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
Of course, it is now the best price, i do not think that the fall will be lower 6k. But after the correction in the market, the price sharply crawling up.         
Activity: 198
April 01, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
YES! I have some coins:-

HOLDING COINS

ETH
NEO
DASH
WAVES
IOTA

Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
although Bitcoin is strong and promising, I was a beginner in Cryptocurrency choose to try Altcoin. because by buying Altcoin I have an alternative to Bitcoin. and this in anticipation of a decline in market prices.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 01, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Yes obcourse i was buying altcoins now that the price was low i want to buy more and more and hold it for a long term as long as i have enough money for my daily expences i wont sell my tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: