Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 23. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
Bitcoin Cash was nothing but a hand grenade killing/maiming every coin and investor within a 15m radius.
Bitcoin Cash was like a money grab. People don't really want to use that coin, they just want to invest in it.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
Yes i buy altcoins indeed. I have invested half of my savings into altcoins. Its' a long term investment so i will be patient and wait. No need to hurry. Just odl it guys!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
yap,this time is for get some altcoin on the grounds that numerous altcoins value now low and it is a decent shot for a decent benefit. My first decision is Ethereum on the grounds that it is a best altcoin in the crypto advertise. Altcoin is extremely gainful however you have to know which altcoins venture is great. Waves or Staris additionally potential for future. I am purchasing ETH, ltc,Staris, neo,waves,Dct,trx coins and i hold these for long haul.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
Yes, I buy altcoins. I gradually reduce the share of bitcoin in my portfolio. Ideally, I want to have a balanced portfolio of the first 30 currencies to receive revenue from the growth of the market index. But this requires additional financial resources.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 04, 2018, 04:17:58 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Currently we are in a buy season, actually it’s lasting longer than we all expected. All coins including bitcoin and ethereum are very cheap right now. If you have money don’t hesitate to invest in because sooner or later all of them will increase a lot. We better not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 168
April 04, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Yes. Now is the right time to accumulate altcoins at a cheap price. We might never see this type of opportunity again when the market recovers. Bear period is the time an investor should be buying and the bull period is the time to sell off and lock in your profits
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 04, 2018, 03:12:37 AM
I have 7 different altcoins but I am regretful. when I have profit I will sell all my altcoins and I will holding btc and ethereum with all my money. they are reliable for me.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 04, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
for now, Im not buying any altcoins, its true that market is in red, and its really a good decision to buy as of now, but bitcoin is also at read, and little by little they are recovering now, but by the time that bitcoin recovers, Im sure altcoins will affect by it, and it is possible that its price will decrease, so I'll wait for that moment before buying any altcoins.
Activity: 141
April 04, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
Of course now is a very good time to buy ETH and other coins and tokens, such prices as now will not be for a long time, I think that now is a very good time for this. I think that you make the right decision.

Yes. I agree it's a good time to buy Ethereum because now the price is cheap, I suggest also buy another potentially rising Altcoin like Waves and Dash before the price goes up again.
Activity: 161
April 04, 2018, 02:55:07 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
if seen from the development of Bitcoin, it seems we do not need Altcoin. but if not buy Altcoin, then the risk received is greater. because Altcoin becomes a complement of coins that exist in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
April 04, 2018, 12:50:21 AM
Yes, i bought ethereum because currently ethereum is most popular aside bitcoin in cryptocurrency.
and many peoples use ethereum to invest on ICO's.
Activity: 141
April 03, 2018, 10:49:18 PM
I am definitely buying altcoin. Every deep in price have become my favourite moment in trading. I have to keep on waiting for a day trading and eventually looking at the coin that I'm holding for that moment.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 10:38:00 PM
I think like despite that btc bull run, altcoins are going to have a great year after the btc  bull calms down. So to be fairly honest I'm stocking up quite a bit to not feel left out when they start to moon again. Altcoins are testing new lows but that only means more highs in the future.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 10:34:40 PM
I am doing that right now. I think they will be high in the near future. We can make more money.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 10:24:11 PM
Guys! Guess what! I was actually being exposed to this ICO just a couple of weeks ago. Not only did I viewed their white-paper, I have done my own research on the team and its affiliate.

To my surprise, their ICO was sold out in whopping 38 seconds. What's next? Exchange? You guys should join this Telegram channel! They provide information to all my queries within split seconds. In addition, they are even exploring to launch CryptoProtect for Digix and traceto.io!!!

Link to their Telegram: https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork
Activity: 308
Swipe!
April 02, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
Currently I'd not recommend anyone to invest in alts - it's just too risky. I think that it's better to keep fiat for the several months.
Activity: 132
April 02, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
YES! my buying coins are these ones

ETH

NEM

NEO
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 03:42:51 PM
If now not that time for successful deposits, then when this time comes? I think everything obviously that now it is a high time for excellent purchases and investments into the future.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 02, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
Of course now is a very good time to buy ETH and other coins and tokens, such prices as now will not be for a long time, I think that now is a very good time for this. I think that you make the right decision.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
now is the time
Pages:
Jump to: