Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 29. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Before i was buying altcoins and i wasn't lucky i loose around 10000$ in altcoins because i do a bad choice so i prefer do not buy in that period.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
Indeed, you are correct that the cost of bitcoin is expanding and the cost of altcoins is diminishing. Be that as it may, there are part of altcoins whose esteem are not getting significantly less anf you can purchase those altcoins when the esteem is less and offer them when esteem is great.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
I trade in some old coins on the exchange, one of them
1. ARK
2. NEO
3. ETH
4. TEN
5. XRP
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
I buy since the market is turning red and it gives opportunities for those people who had a great loss before and this time it will give them a chance to return those loss. With the collapse of bitcoin it affects other coins that depends on the demand of bitcoin. Buy altcoins, stay calm, and profit more.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
 I think now is a good time to buy Altcoins while the prices are low, as Altcoins have a good prospect for growth and increase in value then eth and btc
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
I'm earning Altcoins through signature bounty campaigns and sell it right if there's an exchange available and then I invest Bitcoin because Bitcoin value is increasing rapidly than Altcoins.
Activity: 203
March 31, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
Yes i do when it is good to buy altcoins. I usually buy and sell to gain more profit then after that i hold it until thr value is good for withdraw.
Activity: 128
March 31, 2018, 10:33:28 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
yes! I think I should buy these altcoin's cux they will give me a huge profit in the future:-

ETH
NEO
EOS
NEM
IOTA 
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
Now it's risky to buy altcoins, because BTC is now starting, and all depends on its interest rate, and if it's dumped, then altcoin can pull it out.
But I think if we hold such a long time, altcoin will be able to make profits. I don't see much loss here.
Activity: 117
March 31, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
see a drop like this, buy Altcoin will get a fairly affordable price. so I want to buy Altcoin at the current decline. Altcoin that I choose certainly has a good future development potential.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

Most of my crypto investment is done on bitcoins only. However, I have invested some money on alt coins to diversify. I have invested in Ripple also. The current crypto market is about $120 million. It is set to reach about $1 trillion. Now the current share of Ripple is about 17% and if the crypto market reaches $1 Trillion, Ripple prices will become about 10 times. This is certainly a good return on investment and thus I  advise everyone to invest some money in Ripple as well.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
March 31, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
yap, buy ETH. They are more trustworthy for me ETH nice platfrom and is good potential I think 2018 is the year of altcoins hope full to bring me more profit.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Yes I did it and I can't say that satisfied with the result.Although at the moment the whole market is in decline so I'm not very upset just waiting for the rise
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
Depends on the coin.Some really worth buying because they are cool and you can go out in a huge plus thanks to a fairly small investment
Activity: 420
March 31, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
The problem is that many altcoins still do not have the same stability as BTC. If we talk about long investments, is more profitable, for me, just to buy Bitcoin...            
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
if i had more money i would definitely buy altcoin of course not everything i would just buy altcoin which i think has good potential and fast development prices as i think it is a very good time to buy these coins because the price is so cheap
Activity: 145
March 30, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
As soon as I have enough money, I will trade, and I will buy more altcoins as investments. The bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency now, but I personally consider that altcoin-it good investment. Is can the good altcoins transferred in the exchanges with good indicators in blockchain and it is worth investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 30, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
You can win on the difference in the rate: if you earn altcoins, you do not plan to convert them instantly into a currency, but wait for a more favorable exchange rate, you will get a nice bonus to the salary , the size of which will depend on your trader's abilities and patience . Now, when market is almost and always red, most of us are buying altcoins for a lomf term
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
As of now i don't own any altcoins, but I would like to have some because they are cheaper than bitcoin, and they also have amazing features like bitcoin.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
Im planning to buu ethereum. I believe that ethereum has a good potential to rival the bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency. As far as my observation, the community behind ethereum is growing day by day. So i think i must plan to join the trend and hope that it can be as successful of bitcoin in terms of earning a big money.
Pages:
Jump to: