Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 45. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
I dont buy new alts anymore. I sold everything and divided money between  5 coins out of top-10. I've become too nervous for last few month. And don't want to be afraid of loosing my money.

That's really a good strategy. I think that it is unwise to spend a lot of time on studying new altcoins and take a risks by investing in it. Diversify your porfolio and be calm. Don't worry about possible losses.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
March 14, 2018, 12:26:07 AM
If you buy altcoins that are in the top 10 crypto currency then the risk of losing your investment is minimal  Smiley
They are slowly accumalating as opposed to making big buys and sells based on market movement. For the past few months they have been on margins or simply riding waves up and down with massive buy and sell walls. For the past week they have been slowly accumalating. To me, that means that they are getting ready for a big push to the market in a cohesive move.

Ofcourse this is just speculation. But i ask myself, if I was a bull and knew a big push was coming, what would I do? I would slowly accumalate coins while making the the market moves sideways(exactly what it's doing now).
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
If you buy altcoins that are in the top 10 crypto currency then the risk of losing your investment is minimal  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
I prefer altcoins too because some of alts are gaining popularity too and some you invest in such ico's are profitable so if I have a chance to invest and find a better ico I think I will invest but not all because risky challenge is not gone in digital currencies.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 12:04:53 AM
Bitcoins have proven over period to be a stable currency, but why do some still worry themselves and invest in altcoins that has been downward trend for so many days.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:22:16 PM
Guys, be careful with Altcoins... the bleeding hasn't ended yet.
Activity: 448
March 13, 2018, 07:38:39 PM
At the moment I have everything I need, although I recently bought an etherium now I'm waiting for the price increase
Activity: 16
March 13, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
I am a newbie here at bitcoin, I dont know yet where can we buy the altcoin, it is a guaranty to increase my coin uf I buy from somewhere.
Activity: 392
March 13, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
I am buying a few altcoins and trade them because there are a lot of  Lips sealed altcoins , and i trade it for about 3-6 months  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
No, as far as I understand there will be some more time of this correction, probably we will see another month or couple of months of this downtrend - so I hope we will see that all altcoins will correct much stronger than we have now - all time low is just on the horizon. And then I will buy good alts such etc, ada, abt and poa.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
When i see something promising i'm buying or just mining some altcoins and just waiting for price increasing. But i'm not buying expencive crypto like ehtereum.
Activity: 268
March 13, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Definitely, yes,  i will buy some alts rigt now,  this is my chance to invest because the price of alts are more cheaper than before.  Alts has more chance of great profit when the price pumps once again.
I am investing in coins and Bitcoin I can confirm that Bitcoin is going to have a higher price soon. Lightning Network should pump the price some.
Activity: 387
March 13, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Definitely, yes,  i will buy some alts rigt now,  this is my chance to invest because the price of alts are more cheaper than before.  Alts has more chance of great profit when the price pumps once again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
March 13, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
Now it makes sense to invest in any coin from the top 100, because in a few months everyone will predict the growth of bars. Alternate coins are certainly a risky moment, but if it turns out that is a very big profit, but here apart from the extraordinary knowledge, analysts have a bit of luck
Activity: 3
March 13, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
Yes, of cause
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 13, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Yes, I am still buying altcoins. Right now, that seems to be the smarter move to do because Bitcoin is still in a dormant stage where it doesn't increase and move much in value. Since Bitcoin has a trend of being like that for months at a time, it would be too counter intuitive to transact with it because the best thing to do is to hold it and be patient. So since that's the case, the better move now, in terms of investment, is to invest in other assets by way of altcoins, which could better give you profit than Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 03:52:43 PM
For  now I am still willing  to buy  altcoins  since they are quite  cheap right  now but I  will buy only whose price will make a sure pump after bitcoin declines. Altcoins for me are still a good investment, they give higher gains.

That's the way to go imo. Most people like to wait for altcoins to go up in value before they buy, but everyone should really be doing the opposite. The time right now where everything is down/moving sideways is the best time to be buying and holding.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 13, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Yes, I buy an alto of a coin. Now is a very good time for this. Almost all the coins fell heavily. I believe that the growth of the crypto market will begin soon.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
The problem is if bitcoin begins a bullrun alts get dumped in favour of btc. If history repeats then it would be better to start accumulating btc then during the bull run when alts dip use that btc to buy alts at the lower sats price then ride the rollercoaster.
Activity: 116
March 13, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
Buying altcoins these days is pretty good because its been going down.If your a good trader and a risk taker this is the best moment to buy it.Altcoins have different uses so its better also to buy altcoins that you can use as profit maker and you know how to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: