Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 44. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
March 14, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
Currently - no; I'm focusing on bounty campaigns and just holding what I have. I don't panic sell either because I believe in the growth of the market.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
I think good buy altcoin be should be something an investors do on a regular basis. I buy in season and out of season, when it is low and when it is high. There is always opportunity in the market. You just have to train yourself in order to recognize it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:19:58 PM
Yes, I buying some altcoins. I have  stores  this coin. Some altcoins I have been selling.The present time altcoin price is dump and Bitcoin price is so high. So it is the best time buying altcoin.
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
If we do not benefit from big coins like ETH, Waves, BCH, LTC and so on, then the best solution is to buy new coins that have a chance to have a bright prospect on that day,
Alt coins lose so much appeal lately and surely they will come back, so it could be wise to buy it,
You can buy it now at a cheap price and sell it at a good price later, But you have to be very patient.
Activity: 269
March 14, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
I'm not interested in buying altcoin. because altcoin is uncertain of its existence. and currently I still hesitate to buy altcoin. If altcoin is clear like bitcoin maybe i will try to buy it but for now i am not interested to buy it.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
of course. it is sensible to buy a subcoat while the prices are currently low. The crypto money world is very moving. the graphics are bad. the volume of money is decreasing. I need to turn them into flirting.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
for me not buying altcoin lately. The market is very unstable lately and it kinda scares me. It's hard for me to trust the coins at the moment. I'll wait a little longer to start buying some more coins. I have great hopes on litecoin and monero this year, I think they will have a good price
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
Yes I am. I have bitcoins. Ethereum and other altcoins also make up a large part of my portfolio. I have ripple, NEO, and litecoin. I plan to expand soon and add maybe two more altcoins to my portfolio and then hold.
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
i am buying altcoin co, bitcoin only 30% coin i keep and i see co coin is also very potent and has many practical applications
Activity: 355
Merit: 28
March 14, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
Altcoins my everything  Smiley I buy some currencies realy cheap, and sell with profit, but not everytime, last month was bad for me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
if the long that now you can buy in part, but for a short period you need to be careful,
we can see the second bottom as a gift))
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
Many coins are undervalued at this time . This is right time to buy some good coins .
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
the same thing in the trade I will buy at a cheap price, and will sell when the price is very expensive to my advantage a lot
Activity: 170
March 14, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
I think that bitcoin cash will show good results, because even during the periods of the fall of the cryptocurrency market it did not become cheaper as quickly as other coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
Recently, it has become increasingly difficult to find altcoins suitable for trading. It is difficult, but they are. Now, when the price of them fell significantly, you can and need to buy them. If not now, then when?
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 04:24:15 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I secretly hope this stays down for a bit. I'm not selling for a decade or longer, so low prices actually benefit me in the short term.

I do want it to go up, don't get me wrong, but not until I can fill my bags more. I don't want to just dump a bunch of money in here, because that WILL feel bad if it keeps falling. But chipping in money here and there, in a comfortable way... I'm okay with that.

I want to buy more, and lower prices actually help me do that.

I want this to spike in like 10 years though, for sure. I also can't say I wouldn't take profits if this thing 10x from here. I'd probably pull half out and hold the rest, but I would likely still keep buying in if I thought there was a future in this (which I obviously do or I wouldn't be here)
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 04:22:41 AM
yes, i do it. I do not just buy 1 type of altcoin, but I buy some. I think it's just to beware. If one does not get a profit there is still hope on another coin.
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 04:13:12 AM
if you really are into cryptocurrency you will buy some altcoins too, not just bitcoin, there are many altcoins now that are solid and there projects concept is promising and have a good background with the team, so most likely this type of altcoins can give you good amount of profit in the future! take a risk and learn from it!
Activity: 223
March 14, 2018, 04:11:22 AM
From my point of view the right time to buy Altcoins coins today. Because all the coins are now under. And now it's time to trade. If you trade and hang on with some good coins, you might get a big profit later on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I bought some last week and it was a big mistake for me. I bought some more today, so far I made another loss for my portfolio. Maybe it's the best to get bitcoin only.
indeed today is a good opportunity to make a coin purchase. because now the price of coin is down so many also friends who take advantage of this position.
Pages:
Jump to: