Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 40. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
I am buying altcoins as usual, but also I am much mure selective and try to avoid the riskier ones or going into projects that are not well developed or somehow dubious.
Activity: 637
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
Buy just some altcolins for a few $. A friend did see a maschine years ago for 2 Eur you get a card with 1 BTC Wallet. He did not understand. Now he gets crazy cause of BTC price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 09:41:15 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I bought some last week and it was a big mistake for me. I bought some more today, so far I made another loss for my portfolio. Maybe it's the best to get bitcoin only.

BTC seems to be the safest bet atm, but things could change drastically in the future. That being said, i think they would really have to screw the pooch at this point to not remain as the industry leader
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 09:32:26 PM
I've planned to to so. Buying altcoins can add some interest in the profit. It is also a good choice because altcoin can make everyone winning in the Oscar awards by just buying and holding. Probably there will be more alts that reach the top in cryptosphere.

As of now that I am still beginning with bitcoin I just focus on the activities that bitcoin have and if the bitcoin investment may be stable in the coming days then , I am also open to buying altcoins someday because altcoins can also generate profits and its good to have them.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 18, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
I've planned to to so. Buying altcoins can add some interest in the profit. It is also a good choice because altcoin can make everyone winning in the Oscar awards by just buying and holding. Probably there will be more alts that reach the top in cryptosphere.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
I think everbody who is invested in bitcoin will also invest in altcoins. The reason people invest in altcoins is, that the chance of a big growth is much higher then for bitcoin. To make 100% more for bitcoin is very hard, but for a altcoin who start at one cent on the ico is much easier to get 600 and more %

i agree , the potential profit that we can get from an altcoin is pretty much big when compared to investing in bitcoin because we can buy altcoins at a starting cheap price , we can buy it in bulk at a verry low cost and when it pumps we can possibly earn big as much as we earn in bitcoin. but not all people who invest in bitcoin will also invest on altcoins, one example is me , i myself dont invest in altcoins because i dont have enough funds in order to support that hobby but i do rather hold bitcoin for quite a long time up until now.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:14:23 PM
Alt coin is a way to multiply bit coin since bitcoin only multiplying fiat, that is why we invest in alternative coin to multiplying bitcoin, but it is hard to faced when bitcoin price are bearish it affect alternative coin and cut the price more than bitcoin bearish, and also when it came to bullish it is more profitable than investing in bitcoin only. High risk high gain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 08:55:50 PM
I think everbody who is invested in bitcoin will also invest in altcoins. The reason people invest in altcoins is, that the chance of a big growth is much higher then for bitcoin. To make 100% more for bitcoin is very hard, but for a altcoin who start at one cent on the ico is much easier to get 600 and more %
Activity: 85
March 18, 2018, 08:24:30 PM
I think it is the best moment to accumulate altcoins right now and have a little bit of bitcoin.
Bitcoin's dominance is 45% atm, which I do not expect to go higher than 50%. Altcoins will get their share of the market soon if G20 meeting does not end in a bad way.

Trade safe
Activity: 138
March 18, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
i usually dont like to participate in the forks, so i am accumulating some alts instead
i am also accumulating some alts instead

&

hoping for the best
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
only someone from another planet would buy atm
Activity: 190
March 18, 2018, 06:15:24 PM
Yeah you are very correct. I actually bought altcoin few weeks ago but it wasn't favourable due to the fluctuation. So I have decided to put purchase on hold for now pending when I get a green light.
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
I buy altcoins, because I think that they will be of great benefit to the holders of the tokens, because they will develop in any case, of course, if the developers of the project will not forget about their projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
Why not? We all kind of know that this is not the end of crypto currency. It has a long way to go. We must invest in altcoins as they are cheaper now. Some will skyrocket even before we know.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Yes im buy altcoin,  but im buy in pre ico phase, im get altcoin with current bonus.   So i get double profit if coin launch in the market..
Im suggest to everyone to buy in pre ico, or first day listing in the market,  usually in first day price is dumper.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
Now today i buy the alts that i wanted to hold a long time ago,this is the perfect time to because the market bleeds and the alts go all reds
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
March 18, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
I bought altcoins with 100% my balance and it keep bleeding ! I know my altcoins price will be recover soon or my balance will drop to 0$  Grin Be patient and we will get big rewards.!!!
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 18, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
Yes I buy alternative coins such as ethereum, dodge coin, ripple and etc. Altcoins are still profitable enough to support all finances that you have.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 05:35:08 AM
   Crypto currency is unique in that, today can grow bitcoin and tomorrow altcoin and try to guess when and who will grow,
this is not realistic. I hear a lot of talk about technical analysis and all sorts of graphic figures, but as practice shows they are no better than weather forecasting.
   That's why I'm not ready to invest in one coin, let it be even bitcoin. Investment should be diversified.
Activity: 290
March 18, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
Yes I buy different coins depending on how much the price is. There are a lot of goods coins to profit from altcoins and that is what i usually buy. Also before I buy these certain coins, I also do background check or research about these coins, wether they can give me a good profit or not. I think that is the most important thing otherwise you are just wasting money buying useless coins.
Pages:
Jump to: