Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 64. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes,  for me its is the right time to buy more altcoins for investment.Because as of now the price value of altcoin is very cheap. So we have to store more altcoin and hold it for a while. Because in my prediction time will come the price value of altcoin grow and very expensive, because of the demand in the market.

Buying a good altcoin and hold for long term is a good strategy in crypto world since most altcoin in the market are in discount (red line) I also buying some good altcoin as the market going down because when bitcoin going pump up the next thing will happen is going up of most altcoin.
You have to know the price of altcoin depends on the opinion of investor. If the opinion of almost the investor are thinking invest into Bitcoin is better altcoin, altcoin price will not change after the Bitcoin recovery. Because most of the investor are scaring the Bitcoin price will make the altcoin price dump more.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
I've been investing more in ICO projects lately. The main thing is to select the project correctly. Recently invested in the VLB. They have an authoritative development team: the QBT team (Qiwi blockchain technologies). This exact team was responsible for developing Masterchain. And they are advised by IBM

I think you've made a good choice. heard that IBM is actively involved in the development, it sounds great. in general, people with such a solid background in the sphere are able to create really useful product which will have practical application in reallife, especially if softacap is only $4m.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes,  for me its is the right time to buy more altcoins for investment.Because as of now the price value of altcoin is very cheap. So we have to store more altcoin and hold it for a while. Because in my prediction time will come the price value of altcoin grow and very expensive, because of the demand in the market.

Buying a good altcoin and hold for long term is a good strategy in crypto world since most altcoin in the market are in discount (red line) I also buying some good altcoin as the market going down because when bitcoin going pump up the next thing will happen is going up of most altcoin.
Activity: 226
March 01, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Activity: 65
March 01, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
Yes, I think we all buy altcoins, check this out, BPS an ICO from bitpaction.com
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 01, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
yeah my friend u right march will be altcoin party, if you dont buy any coin u will miss the party, depend on my self i buy dgb, xell, and etc.. how about you ? are u gonna plan to buy some coin ? tell us Smiley
Activity: 73
March 01, 2018, 01:54:27 PM
i believe altcoins seeing their bottom points this days . in a month or two they will rise as f*ck .however i invest all my money to crypto so i cant buy any more. but if you have money to invest you should buy it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
I think now is the time to buy altcoins because many of them can do a lot of X Cool in the future. As for me, many promising projects on the bottom right now.
Activity: 94
March 01, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Most often I do not buy ALTcoins, but sometimes, when the project is interesting, I can buy a few coins
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
I'm buying some altcoins those are cheap because some altcoins that has a future. Yet BTC is also good investment due to price is increasing. So altcoins and BTC are both good to invest.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
The current altcoin prices are very low. Prices continue to fall rapidly. My thoughts are all waiting for bitcoin to rise together. The rise in prices will find the summer season. I keep getting altcoin despite all this trouble.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
Why not?The chances are allcoin will grow significantly quite high.It seems to me that it is worth a little risk and buy different coins actually
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:25:30 PM
Yes, I am buying altcoins.It is a long term investment. You buy altcoin at low prices and sell it for earning more in future. Some altcoins have potential too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
compared to ico, I prefer to buy altcoin in the exchanges, sometimes I will get a much cheaper price than the price at Pre-ICO and ICO stage. I'm still very confident that one day the price will go up when their product is released. and here's an easy way to make a profit
Activity: 179
March 01, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Few days ago altcoins are getting low. Hopefully soon it's getting high so that i can invest alts and sell it wisely.
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
I just get altcoin by bounty and still afraid to buy altcoin, because my knowledge still feels very less to dare to take those risks.
although many people are advising me to buy altcoin but I am still very afraid to actually jump into the world of trading.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
March 01, 2018, 01:10:37 PM
Yes, brother, I bought some altcoins. Because a lot of altcoins price now dump, so this is the golden opportunity for me to buy some altcoins. The price of altcoins will be increase in future. So, at that time, I could get some good profit.That's why I bought some altcoins.So, everybody should have to buy some altcoins at cheaper price if they want some good profits in future.
Activity: 21
March 01, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
Good projects!
Activity: 53
March 01, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
Matrix AI, ICON, AION, Cpchain, Pareto network, Achain, Dragonchain - all this altcoins are very strong with original own blockchains
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

It is always good and rewarding to buy altcoins especially those that have very good use cases, strong team, and good community backing. the returns are always higher than in buying BTC
Pages:
Jump to: