Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 86. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:07:11 AM
Yes I keep about 15% of my portfolio in alt coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 10:06:12 AM
yes I bought Altcoin I bought coin NXT because I think this coin is quite promising if for long-term investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 29, 2017, 08:19:27 AM
It is when bitcoin grows, and altcoins fall in the price of them and you need to buy, and when the price grows - sell. This is the most accurate trading strategy. The most important thing here is to determine the bottom of the altcoin price. Because you can get a second and a third bottom as a gift.
Activity: 462
December 29, 2017, 07:58:43 AM
Buying altcoin is a serious activity for me. I must buy altcoin in and out of the season. Altcoin is another sure tool to reach your financial goal easily and if you are dedicated and serious, you will reap the fruit of your investment and labour  in buying and selling of altcoin
Activity: 76
December 29, 2017, 07:55:36 AM
I am always buying new altcoins, both old ones and new listed ones, i think they will boom sooner or later, the only thing im concerned is the government policies.

I bet you may loose lot of money buying ALL altcoins. Why don't you choose only the little number buy that will bring you great income?

You should always have a strategy like how many percent of your portfolio should be divided by bitcoins and altcoins. I try to keep %70 bitcoins and %30 alt coins in my portfolio. Even if one part goes bad, there can be chance for other part can go up.

This is very smart strategy, at least sounds professional. I should also make this kind of rules for myself because without strict rules I feel like I won't succeed in my investing career.

Yeah he is right. A good and successful investor always have strategies on their mind. Having a plan before investing is very important before plunging into the game.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 06:44:34 AM
I am always buying new altcoins, both old ones and new listed ones, i think they will boom sooner or later, the only thing im concerned is the government policies.

I bet you may loose lot of money buying ALL altcoins. Why don't you choose only the little number buy that will bring you great income?

You should always have a strategy like how many percent of your portfolio should be divided by bitcoins and altcoins. I try to keep %70 bitcoins and %30 alt coins in my portfolio. Even if one part goes bad, there can be chance for other part can go up.

This is very smart strategy, at least sounds professional. I should also make this kind of rules for myself because without strict rules I feel like I won't succeed in my investing career.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 06:43:43 AM
Altcoin are good to buy in the present time like the price are relatively cheap and the future is good those who have a good reserve of the altcoins they are traders now and they are very successful in the world. We know that the price of bitcoin is very high and if we are the users of crypto currency and we understand the importance of crypto market then it is good to buy some of the altcoins right now it is good to have rather than nothing you hold.
December 29, 2017, 06:39:58 AM
It is always good to diversify your investment. A wise investors always create a different options, or "plan A and plan B". That way the risk and set backs will be lessen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
December 29, 2017, 06:23:56 AM
I am buying most of the time more than BTC also if you haven't try yet please find some and try.
For instance today is the day of XRP so you can catch the train if you access to buy some
Activity: 168
December 29, 2017, 06:17:41 AM

December 29, 2017, 06:02:33 AM
Yes, I will be definitely buying altcoins. Right now, altcoins are good for transactions, much smaller fees than transacting through bitcoins. Also, buying altcoins for investments is also good because some altcoins have good potentials in the market.
Activity: 150
December 29, 2017, 02:50:35 AM
Yes, sometimes I do buy some altcoins to make profit. I spend my bitcoin with them, I always check the trade history of the altcoin I wanted to buy and hold for longterm.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 02:45:22 AM
I sometimes buy altcoins for profits and sometimes I buy cause I love to invest and follow that coin. I think altcoins are legit if you can choose best ones. But I know some people basically hates altcoins and never invest. They say one and only true coin is bitcoin.
Activity: 84
December 28, 2017, 03:11:55 PM
Do you think it is better to invest immediately and buy currencies - learning in this way or teach theory, read a lot of abut crypto and then buy cryptocurrencies? I'm new user on this forum and just want to learn some rules in this world of crypto. Thank you for your answers
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 03:09:22 PM
Currently, I'm not into Altcoins, because I'm just focused on Bitcoin because of it's increasing popularity and price.
If I have to consider about an Altcoins then I would rather invest in Etherium or IOTA because these two are shooting insane progress in their charts.
So these Altcoins would be a good option though there may be other good Altcoins
Activity: 518
December 28, 2017, 02:59:51 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I am not buying altcoins on everyday way. That’s because I am not trading them. Cryptocurrencies for me are alternative way to hold my savings. I am just diversify my savings to be financially insured.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
December 28, 2017, 10:04:02 AM
Altcoins are very profitable for short term investments and trading, so i find altcoins to be great. Also with ETH you can join in on ICO's
Activity: 266
December 28, 2017, 05:38:53 AM
It is when bitcoin grows and altcoyns sag down that it makes sense to buy altcoyins. At this point, the altcoins are the best prices to buy. Therefore, I buy them, and when the price of them rises, I sell them and thereby increase the number of my bitcoins.
Yes, my faith is still bitcoin, but I think it would be nice to get good returns via ico and altcoin and then buy bitcoin.
Activity: 28
December 28, 2017, 05:34:56 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

The only altcoin were I put my money on is ETH, the opportunity to make investments worlwide with all the ICO's around is what make it worth the investment.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 28, 2017, 05:34:13 AM
Of course, I am definitely going to buy more altcoins once I have enough budget for trading with them.

If I were given a chance to buy some altcoins, I would definitely go for some undervalued coins like Reddcoin, Digibyte, Bytecoin, Tron, Dogecoin and a lot more who are under $0.20.

I think last month, Cardano was under $0.10 and now it's over $0.40, which is something that I regret not buying that time.
Pages:
Jump to: