Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 90. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 26, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I think now is the right time to buy altcoin. at which time the altcoin value falls in time to buy. as usual bitcoin also will not last long rated highest, you can peer2peer with others to get altcoin, not just with bitcoin. usually eth or ltc can be used for direct buying. eth class is current at the time I post the value also down. time to buy guys. set the trap at the lowest value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 12:32:46 PM
At present buying bitcoins are profitable as well as some altcoins are also profitable...not the dead coins....some altcoins like eth,xmr,ltc etc can be profitable..then by trading your altcoins like exchanging bitcoins when price reduces and selling it again when price increases etc...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 12:22:41 PM
I am always buying altcoins because they usually give much higher returns on investment than bitcoins.  You also get to invest less with a chance to make a fortune.  There are many altcoins that have had huge gains so far this year with many more to follow.
Offcourse I would like to invest on altcoins that give good returns for my investment, there are two types of investment one for short-term, and the other one is long-term, altcoins better to keep the coins for a long time to get the good margin of profit.

I also recommend investments in Altcoiny because I think that they are sometimes even better than others. I think that it is worth investing in good Altcoins because it is a sure profit and the prices of some coins are really amazing.
Activity: 347
December 26, 2017, 12:18:07 PM
Right now, if there is ANY investment that is worthy, then it got to be in Crypto world. So, buying Bitcoin or Altcoins are certainly on. In fact, I love the upcoming ICOs, as they are kind of opportunity that could really change our life!

I look at BiTTo, as they have started the presale just few days ago, and offering 30% bonus on the first phase. It’s a revolutionary option that one just can’t AFFORD to miss. So, I say get in on the plane for such an epic chance.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 26, 2017, 09:34:47 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

It's a good idea to buy altcoins. They are cheaper than bitcoins. It's best to buy a few different ones that will give you more profit in few time.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 26, 2017, 09:21:37 AM
No. Because I don't have money to buy altcoins. Besides, I'm afraid of scams, I still need to familiarize myself with the users and the market place.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 26, 2017, 09:16:19 AM
I think not because I am afraid of being scam like what happened to my friend and she was totally scared of it and she told me that every time I tell him that think first before buying altcoins.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 09:14:21 AM
I usually buy alt on drawdowns periodically. But now is not the best time to buy, it’s better to wait until the end of January
Activity: 154
December 26, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
bitcoin is very high now so many people prefer to invest in bitcoin because they want to get a lot of profit. altcoin prices are also low at this time i will try to buy it and invest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:54:42 AM
Now the markeet is going down so i dont buy BTC and ETH i will buy ripple,litecoin,oita,and other that give me more profit in few time.
Activity: 490
December 26, 2017, 08:46:10 AM
Yes, I will buy altcoin for investment. We need to have some valuable altcoins that we can use to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 26, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

The price of some potential altcoins are still in downtrend and it will be the right time to buy several of them. investing in altcoins can give you good profits if you put it in trading. Coins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ripple shows some signs that it will gain more in the coming year.
Activity: 119
December 26, 2017, 08:21:22 AM
I just use a small amount to buy some altcoin which is at low price and still keep high rate of bitcoin. I believe that it can continue to grow.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:16:29 AM
Yes! because altcoins have more better opportunity unlike holding bitcoin. You can also participate on ICO's for better income.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 08:14:57 AM
yes I buy altcoin which I think has a potential and a convincing roadmap, I also consider the supply provided to the market so that minimize the coin becomes cheap. the more suppy given the fewer the selling value on the coin. I am still investing my BTC into a new coin like TBX, WRC, NEX and IGNIS I think thats coin has the criteria I mentioned
Activity: 14
December 26, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

I only buy the low prices altcoins and the cheap one. So i can hod it and hopefully the altcoins i buy get a higher prices to sell and get a profit.
But some time you get a lose on your altcoins when it  decreas the prices.
Activity: 59
December 26, 2017, 07:37:13 AM
In past month I sold all my BTC and now invest in altcoins. Half of my portfolio of Bitcoin Cash and half in around 10 altcoins, so yes, I think now is a perfect time to buy altcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 26, 2017, 07:33:25 AM
Ofcourse buying alts will give you more profits than buying BTC and holding it for long,short trades is better than long trades.
Activity: 76
December 26, 2017, 07:31:24 AM
Yes, I will definitely buy altcoins. I will even out my investment rather than focusing on just one, or just focusing in bitcoins. Its better to have options right? There are a lot of coins who have potentials in the market and is expected to increase its price in time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 02:39:09 AM
Hi,

Ya, definitely i will buy altcoins. At that when almost all coins are very low there is good chance to invest in different types of coins. I also prefer my few friends that they will invest in altcoins but for long term. And they are buying it for future.
Pages:
Jump to: