Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 89. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
The best option is not to buy and earn on the bounty programs, there are some coins which are worth to buy but I don't normally do this
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 27, 2017, 10:12:15 AM
Regardless of what is hapoening to the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency market in general, there will always exist some wonderful give away price of quality altcoin. I am always on the look out for this! I always buy on the deep!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 10:11:06 AM
It now seems rational to buy altcoin, because the increase in bitcoins is more than three times as much (in this month), but many of altcoin's gains have gone well beyond bitcoin.
Activity: 88
December 27, 2017, 10:08:13 AM
A few altcoins including ETH, that way i can also participate in ico's
Activity: 154
December 27, 2017, 04:04:48 AM
Now the market of alternative coins has fallen very much, therefore it is a good chance to buy coins at a very low price. Therefore, I have already bought some coins and look forward to growth
Activity: 154
December 27, 2017, 03:42:46 AM
I'm buying whatever Teeka Tiwari tells me to fucking buy.

It's pretty much impossible trying to pick the exact right coin at the exact right time.
I tried timing the market and buying stuff. Lost almost half my stack like that lol. Things are too crazy in the crypto world unless you have insider information.

I started following teeka tiwari's recommendations and I got into Zen, OMG, and GAS. Easiest 800% of my life lol. It makes sense because he's connected to all the heads of the crypto world and travels everywhere meeting developers and shit, has all that upcoming information.

Now I go 100% ham on whatever he says to buy, it's been working amazing for me.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 27, 2017, 03:39:04 AM
Yes, I'm buying altcoins, especially those altcoins who has a potential to grow fast. Because of some knowledge I know about trading, I learned that buying a certain token and start holding it will make me earn an easy 1 bitcoin in the future. Of course before buying make research first about the altcoin that you want to buy so wont regret at the end.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2017, 03:30:12 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I actually am. As of now I am continuously buying ethereum because it is the one that I usually use particularly here in the field of bounty campaigns. I find ethereum one of the most useful altcoin that there is. I also feel safer and confident when it comes to it because I have been using it for a year or more now and it works perfectly fine to me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 03:20:48 AM
Yes i have altcoin.. i want to invest my money and hold for a year until the price is going up and sell the coin to get a profit.
I will go over 3coin that have a potential
Eth
Dogecoin
Waves
Activity: 238
December 27, 2017, 02:47:05 AM
Yes i buy when altcon drops and now i am enjoying my profit. If yo uknow that the price is already dropped then you already know it is a good to buy specially if you are  a trader.
Activity: 158
December 27, 2017, 01:11:42 AM
cheap and I would not be surprised if they got more discount from next week to 15 days here. That being said even though I did not buy a single coin because I've been hurt too hard from this fork.
Can not say it's the right decision, but I think trying to stay relevant in this game is more important than taking a risk.
Activity: 266
December 27, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
I don't have any plan yet to buy altcoin. I'm still holding on to my original crypto. But if the time comes I earned with my present crypto then I am going to reinvest the interest earned to altcoins. Diversifying for me is a good strategy.
Activity: 210
December 27, 2017, 12:25:48 AM
Now, believe that you have the answer, although the early BTC has risen more than altcoin, the rise of altcoin this month has been much higher than that of BTC. BTC means the start of a bull market, but the insanity of altcoin means the end of a bull market,
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
December 26, 2017, 11:47:02 PM
yes im buying altcoin for trading, i'm trading in BCH, ETH, BTG, NXT and the others
i saw the altcoins prospect is so good, BCH is growing very faster to get much ptofit
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 11:43:49 PM
When bitcoin grows, and altcoins are falling, of course I buy them. It's profitable. Mostly in such moments, I buy coins for the long term. But if altcoins are rising ,I buy them only for short trade
Activity: 308
December 26, 2017, 11:38:34 PM
For now i did not buy altcoins. Maybe in the next ICO i will because Bitcoins is the best to buy for now.
Activity: 135
December 26, 2017, 11:37:30 PM
If you're not investing in ICO's you need to get involved with anonymous coins like Verge. This will be $10 by the end of 2018.

Just think about it.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 11:28:39 PM
yes, im buying and Holding some altcoins.

my list of holding or altcoins are:
- BTC
- LTC
- ETH
- SIA
- NUM
- PART
- NEO
- few BCG

im considering hold for long term are the following:
- BTC
- LTC
- ETH
- NEO

these are my Long term Coin and Considering of holding them around 5 years onward.
Crypto world is still at it's babe state and i believe that the room for growth is still large and wide.

invest for your future consider to yourself you hold some Good Altcoins.
Activity: 373
December 26, 2017, 03:11:02 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

I bought some ethereum and bitcoin cash. Why be afraid to buy altcoins. Because the low price was only temporary. I hold some altcoins for a long time. And be patient in this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
December 26, 2017, 03:04:38 PM
yes, I am investing in alt coins. there are good altcoins to invest
Pages:
Jump to: