Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 91. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 26, 2017, 01:40:43 AM
I am always buying altcoins because they usually give much higher returns on investment than bitcoins.  You also get to invest less with a chance to make a fortune.  There are many altcoins that have had huge gains so far this year with many more to follow.
Offcourse I would like to invest on altcoins that give good returns for my investment, there are two types of investment one for short-term, and the other one is long-term, altcoins better to keep the coins for a long time to get the good margin of profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 01:29:01 AM
I am always buying altcoins because they usually give much higher returns on investment than bitcoins.  You also get to invest less with a chance to make a fortune.  There are many altcoins that have had huge gains so far this year with many more to follow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 05:53:46 PM
I am also buying altcoins. I am searching always for real good projects before investing in altcoins or joining an ICO.
But I am keeping my investments always 50 % in Bitcoin and 50 % in altcoins for a good proportion
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
December 25, 2017, 05:09:47 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
For me, since the altcoin is falling I choose to earn altcoin by joining to different camapaign, in this way I can't lose anything. I don't care if the campaign is scam but I choose the legit ICO.

Buying of atlcoin is very expensive now, but with the help of campaign I earn altcoin that will be traded in bitcoin, and I hold my bitcoin because of very hefty price and a big profit I earn.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 05:01:19 PM
Yes of course i do buy altcoins for trading purpose. Sometime i did hold them for a long time like Neo and Nav. But all of them for profit purpose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 04:57:56 PM
I had to buy the ethereum some time ago and at the moment. Then it was much more pleasant to do, because it was much cheaper.  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
December 25, 2017, 03:17:29 PM
When bitcoin is so high price and hard to mining, altcoin is a not bad choice Smiley
Altcoins is bad choice to buy them now because they was seriously grows last 2 week. Sell alts now if you have them. it is best strategy
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:42:54 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Not yet, but I am planning to buy ethereum since I find it very impressive and full of potential compared to other alt coins. Being second to bitcoin in the market makes it worth giving a try and somehow more trustworthy for investments among other alt coins.
Activity: 168
December 25, 2017, 02:31:47 PM
It seems that now and next month there will be an excellent opportunity to buy alternative crypto-currencies. It was necessary to allocate the honor of their savings in USDT for this case, I hope that everyone managed to do this)

I was buying alt coins but I temporarily left this. I will wait bitcoin to rise once again to a new all time high price and then I'll keep buying new alt coins at that time. The market should get more calm.
Well, not the worst strategy, I think that you are doing smart enough, you can still buy the etherium and Dash since they can make a lot of profit in 2018, everything will grow as expected.
Activity: 224
December 23, 2017, 11:43:36 AM
Currently, i am holding some altcoins but i didn't bought them, i got them from the icos that i participated in. I am currently holding them and i am planning to hodl them for maybe a few months. Altcoin value have been starting to rise over the last days. I see some potential in these altcoins and that is one reason why i am holding them.
Activity: 280
-----
December 23, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
I am not buying altcoins so far, i am earning them using joining into ico and fulfilling the campaign. It is very hard to invest the money you have in an ico, my best advice is that join camapaign and you will have no doubt
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 11:30:32 AM
As long as the altcoin you are buying have a good development team and a solid project, i think it is worth it to buy when it is at low price.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 23, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

Of course I do. But since I have only a very limited monetary resources to buy as much as I want, I am only satisfied with what I can buy. Actually, I am already holding several coins. Some I sell high and then buy back during the cheap season, just like what we have now. But right now, I really need to hold them still because they already dumped in their prices. But I am looking forward to a few days from now when they will again fly.
Activity: 252
December 23, 2017, 03:22:27 AM
i think in crypto world, we need alternatif coin to get more profit. There are so many uses of altcoin in the world like trading, if only bitcoin these cant get more profit, so we need some altcoin that has potential like bitcoin, if no altcoins where traders can get fast profit.
Activity: 546
December 23, 2017, 02:50:01 AM
I think indeed the current price of altcoin that really has a good potential in the market and develop in the future.
Activity: 434
December 23, 2017, 02:44:16 AM
I think buying or supporting alternative coins in the virtual currency is great thing and I don't see any problem at all. 
In fact support this virtual currencies will build a good competition among bitcoin.  It will promotes the cryptocurrency in the whole world which will result to a higher demands and higher market value. 
At the end the company and the people also will benifit from this.
Activity: 392
December 23, 2017, 02:14:35 AM
I bought altcoins, but not all of my pocket. I keep some bitcoins and just use a part to invest in altcoins. Of course, I have to choose the goods one. It's hard for me to evaluate the future of each altcoins I invest in
you are saying it does have a point because we could not control the price of alrcoin in the market, saw a very strong competition where the best coin so that it would survive such a bitcoin and etherreum, and the other his more
Activity: 392
December 23, 2017, 02:10:00 AM
When bitcoin is so high price and hard to mining, altcoin is a not bad choice Smiley
Indeed a good strategy is when the price of the bitcoin is expensive and we don't have the capital to buy the bitcoin then should we are choosing our altcoin to invest in it, so don't give up we can certainly

Activity: 154
December 23, 2017, 01:36:20 AM
As the bitcoin rises altcoin prices keep going down. Every one of us must make his or her own decision of taking a risk into buying coins right now. Prices have fallen way down and it is hard not to buy cheap coin but the question remains will it be profitable? I personally am gathering altcoins right now and I will see later are they worth of keeping or will I trade for them. Buying is not an option right now for me cause I experienced failure last year in a term of failure buy of a fail promising but disappointing project. Like I said every one of us must make right decisions at the right time to be able to profit from the right altcoin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
I bought altcoins, but not all of my pocket. I keep some bitcoins and just use a part to invest in altcoins. Of course, I have to choose the goods one. It's hard for me to evaluate the future of each altcoins I invest in
Pages:
Jump to: