Author

Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why? - page 206. (Read 307735 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 24, 2016, 10:23:25 AM
because bitcoin is more profitable than the currency  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 24, 2016, 09:06:22 AM
I'm buying bitcoins too but my first source here is not my own fiat. I used my bitcoin earnings from doing bitcoin earning job. I sold them to USD in an exchange site then buying coins when the price is dip. That's the start of my buying and selling journey.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 08:44:33 AM
Currently I'm not buyng them. Already bought them a cheaper prices Smiley
Now I'm waiting to sell them at triple the price Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 24, 2016, 08:30:55 AM
Yeah, I am buying at a moment, as I feel this is the best time to buy, not because the price is low, but have a higher hopes from halving that it will benefit me in future.

Hoping the halving to cause increase in price is only short term... The potential of bitcoin is beyond that!

Yeah but at a moment we need to concentrate on short term rather then thinking too long, as halving can give us good profits, so why not take advantage of it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
February 24, 2016, 08:28:19 AM
Yeah, I am buying at a moment, as I feel this is the best time to buy, not because the price is low, but have a higher hopes from halving that it will benefit me in future.

Hoping the halving to cause increase in price is only short term... The potential of bitcoin is beyond that!
Activity: 205
February 24, 2016, 07:38:11 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 24, 2016, 06:48:39 AM
because its cheep  Cry

Yup today's price is low when compare yesterday's rate.  Price will be fluctuate bro but you can buy it to make profit in future.
I have plan to buy 2 bitcoin in next week once I received my salary.  Hoping the price will be low at that time.

Yeah it have been moving like crazy this past few days. Maybe some are really panic buying once they see how it increase in every day that pass. For me I havent been there when it rise to $450 I hope I am online once it goes back there for selling.

Everyone have involved themselves in buying at a moment, as the price is moving up and down, so if you buy at a right time, you can sell it when price goes hgiher.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 24, 2016, 06:44:49 AM
because its cheep  Cry

Yup today's price is low when compare yesterday's rate.  Price will be fluctuate bro but you can buy it to make profit in future.
I have plan to buy 2 bitcoin in next week once I received my salary.  Hoping the price will be low at that time.

Yeah it have been moving like crazy this past few days. Maybe some are really panic buying once they see how it increase in every day that pass. For me I havent been there when it rise to $450 I hope I am online once it goes back there for selling.
Activity: 644
February 24, 2016, 03:08:27 AM
because its cheep  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
February 24, 2016, 02:27:18 AM
because its cheep  Cry
Activity: 205
February 24, 2016, 02:22:23 AM
no I'm not. I have little budget so I just collect it freely
Activity: 672
February 24, 2016, 01:28:09 AM
buying bitcoin for selling in higher price Smiley
also im buying bitcoin for transfer money, because bitcoin fee is very cheap , you can compare with other payment method
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 24, 2016, 12:42:40 AM
Bitcoin just had a major dip lately so I think there'll be more buyers so in that case I'm buying bitcoins because it is a lot cheaper than it was a day ago.

And it will be a lot cheaper if it still goes down more! But in the coming halving they are saying that bitcoin will certainly will increase that might be troublesome for buyers indeed.
If we buy bitcoins now the I am sure it get benefited.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 24, 2016, 12:39:27 AM
Bitcoin just had a major dip lately so I think there'll be more buyers so in that case I'm buying bitcoins because it is a lot cheaper than it was a day ago.

And it will be a lot cheaper if it still goes down more! But in the coming halving they are saying that bitcoin will certainly will increase that might be troublesome for buyers indeed.
Activity: 1190
February 23, 2016, 10:25:36 PM
Buying bitcoins now will really make it grow within two months of times because the price is going up.

I buy the bitcoin for the long term. I do not care about the price rise or drop in the short term.
yeah if you buy for long-term investment, you do not need ignoring the current price, because in the future, the price will be more than this
Activity: 891
February 23, 2016, 09:10:23 PM
I am trying to buy coins right now .Because I think Price will be running high again
Activity: 210
February 23, 2016, 06:54:55 PM
I am buying at a moment as the price is not too high at a moment, so buying in small installments, not full bitcoin but whatever possible I am buying it.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2016, 05:16:31 PM
I'm buying bitcoins for the profit I can make with it, I find the the profit the important thing about the bitcoin, you can easily gain a lot of money by it.
I think if you buy them you can already sell them a week later with profit if the week is good of course but that's unpredictable.

Yeah, bitcoin is unpredictable for sure, but making profits in short term with bitcoin is the key, as you can make good money in short time, as price keeps on fluctuating.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 23, 2016, 02:47:10 PM
I'm buying bitcoins for the profit I can make with it, I find the the profit the important thing about the bitcoin, you can easily gain a lot of money by it.
I think if you buy them you can already sell them a week later with profit if the week is good of course but that's unpredictable.
Activity: 546
February 23, 2016, 02:10:48 PM
I've been buying BTC for 3 reasons :
1. As capital for trading
2. As investment form
3. As currency to buy things online

Usually i buy bitcoin to help me trading & buy things online Smiley

I'm buying the bitcoin for exactly the same reason, this is because its easy to invest in the bitcoin and to gain profit with, I must say I do not trade much because the profit is sometimes minimal so that's why I will do that not quick only if I need money.

The last reason is that its for buying things and that is pretty nice because its easy and I also like to spend the bitcoin now and than if I see something nice.
Jump to: